Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 101. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can't download Claymore from MEGA

"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"
occured on a Windows and Linux machine

Don't see any other download sites.

Edit: it seems to be working again.
you can download the already configured miner by the link in this video. there everything is configured, you need to put only your wallet address. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyWP8f_Ajqo&t=3s

Working fine now, but, Spasibo Comrade.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Hello

Strap and rxboost don't increase my hashrate. I have rx480 and rx570 cards, latest AMD drivers on Win10, bios are moded, and I use the -cclock and -mclock option : I get ~30 Mh/s for each card.
Is it OK ? Why strap and rxboost don't increase ?

Thanks

Did you start ethdcrminer64.exe with admin privileges for the first time to install the driver? If your bioses are modded you can see no difference with strap mode but you should see the difference with rxboost option

Yes I ran the  install driver, and now I don't have any error.

With rxboost, I 've only ~31 Mh/s instead of 30

So it is quite ok i guess. I get about 5mh/s up on my 6gpu rig after rxboost
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
Hello

Strap and rxboost don't increase my hashrate. I have rx480 and rx570 cards, latest AMD drivers on Win10, bios are moded, and I use the -cclock and -mclock option : I get ~30 Mh/s for each card.

Thanks

Did you start ethdcrminer64.exe with admin privileges for the first time to install the driver? If your bioses are modded you can see no difference with strap mode but you should see the difference with rxboost option

Yes I ran the  install driver, and now I don't have any error.

With rxboost, I 've only ~31 Mh/s instead of 30
Hello

Thanks

Activity: 76
Hello

Strap and rxboost don't increase my hashrate. I have rx480 and rx570 cards, latest AMD drivers on Win10, bios are moded, and I use the -cclock and -mclock option : I get ~30 Mh/s for each card for solo mining.

Thanks
Activity: 25
Hey guys,

I would like the dev team to confirm that Claymore does not mine PascalCoin (RandomHash algo) any longer (cannot find it anywhere). There are people that think Claymore is still capable of mining PascalCoin and blame mining pools when they don't see results at their accounts.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 57

"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

you can download the already configured miner by the link in this video. there everything is configured, you need to put only your wallet address.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyWP8f_Ajqo&t=3s

Always download from official Claymore links. If not, sooner or later another noob start to cry here that Claymore is a thief.
I downloaded and until now I alive
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

you can download the already configured miner by the link in this video. there everything is configured, you need to put only your wallet address. REMOVED

Always download from official Claymore links. If not, sooner or later another noob start to cry here that Claymore is a thief.
Activity: 7
Finally I managed to make it stable and now I am mining at 53.2 Mh/s for a single Vega for less than 170w. Am I breaking world record for vega 64 ? https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/29/4/1563451340-53-2-mhs.jpg
What strap and clocks do you use for 53.2MH ?
My record is 51.2 for Vega 64 and 50.9 for Vega 56@64, clocks 1050/1100, custom timings.

I am using the -strap 4 option in Claymore and in the link below you have my overclock settings:
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/29/5/1563518513-overdriventool.jpg
Activity: 13

Activity: 44
Finally I managed to make it stable and now I am mining at 53.2 Mh/s for a single Vega for less than 170w. Am I breaking world record for vega 64 ? https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/29/4/1563451340-53-2-mhs.jpg
What strap and clocks do you use for 53.2MH ?
My record is 51.2 for Vega 64 and 50.9 for Vega 56@64, clocks 1050/1100, custom timings.
Activity: 225
Hello,

I have a 6 nitro+ Vega 64 Limited Edition mining rig, each card is doing 51+ Mhs, but it happens time to time, that randomly, 1 card, (or more) from the 6, drops its hashrate for like 30 to 60 seconds and then goes back to 51mhs.

I am using Claymore 14.7 with -strap 4 option.

My overclock settings are :

GPU : 1408 Mhz 905 Mv;
Memory : 1100 Mhz 900Mv

Fans are set at 90% and the power draw is around 155W.

I think my overclocking is not stable. Or maybe some settings are wrong in the Bios? (motherboard : MSI Z270 A PRO)

The drop can be down to 49 or 44 or even 42 Mhs. And when the drop happens the power draw is reduced to like 140W.

Any one can assist? Your help would be very appreciated.

170w is only gpu chip only. Whats the power at the wall for this???
Activity: 7
Hello,

I have a 6 nitro+ Vega 64 Limited Edition mining rig, each card is doing 51+ Mhs, but it happens time to time, that randomly, 1 card, (or more) from the 6, drops its hashrate for like 30 to 60 seconds and then goes back to 51mhs.

I am using Claymore 14.7 with -strap 4 option.

My overclock settings are :

GPU : 1408 Mhz 905 Mv;
Memory : 1100 Mhz 900Mv

Fans are set at 90% and the power draw is around 155W.

I think my overclocking is not stable. Or maybe some settings are wrong in the Bios? (motherboard : MSI Z270 A PRO)

The drop can be down to 49 or 44 or even 42 Mhs. And when the drop happens the power draw is reduced to like 140W.

Any one can assist? Your help would be very appreciated.

Activity: 2
Hey guys, I encountered a issue with my rig or pool or mining program. I mine ether using dwarfpool and for the past 2 days I have not been able to mine and when I checked simplemining I see that it shows

RIG IS OFFLINE for 2d 10h 36m
You enabled full remote management, but did not specify -mpsw option to protect it by password, please do it, otherwise you can be attacked if you share remote management port to internet! Or use negative -mport value to enable read-only remote management mode, see Readme for details.
ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
DCR: 0 pool is specified
AMD OpenCL platform not found
No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit
Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds...
Checking free disk space of local cache miners...
Preparing miner workspace...
Starting Miner Program...

Under Hash rate it shows:

Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu.d

THe config I have is this (miner options)

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -mpsw

Help please

Reinstall driver.

you mean in the file from the USB?
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
Hey guys, I encountered a issue with my rig or pool or mining program. I mine ether using dwarfpool and for the past 2 days I have not been able to mine and when I checked simplemining I see that it shows

You enabled full remote management, but did not specify -mpsw option to protect it by password, please do it, otherwise you can be attacked if you share remote management port to internet! Or use negative -mport value to enable read-only remote management mode, see Readme for details.

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -mpsw

Help please

Reinstall driver.

Help please
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
You have to increase virtual memory size to at least sum of the memory of your cards.
Well, for windows it's true but I'm running hiveos(linux). How to be here?
Some people running 13 or more cards and I've never heard that they do virtual memory tuning in linux.
I believe we can configure the swap file or swap area on Linux when installing the OS. It's the same as virtual memory on Windows OS.
However, I haven't tried it after installation, so perhaps this link can help:
https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-add-swap-space-on-ubuntu-18-04/
Hi Claymore,

Is there any new updates on the Mining software for Rx 5700. Thanks

Regards
Melvin
Start with other miner (not Claymore) - its works fine with ETC
epoch #280 - its Claymore issue.

I have 3 rigs + 1 PC computer with one card. Below is my configuration:

1. 6xRx 470 4GB (miner ver = 14.7)
2. 5xRx 480 4GB + 1x Rx 570 4GB (miner ver = 11.Cool
3. 4xRx 570 4GB (miner ver = 14.5)
4. 1xRx 570 4GB (miner ver = 14.7)

today only rig 3 and PC (4) works normally. 1 and 2 hang/restart just after "setting epoch 280 done". After switching to ETH (epoch 272) they works normally (for now).

So my observation is:
Rx 470/480 4GB won't work on any Claymore up to 14.7 with epoch 280
Rx 570 4GB work normally on newest and older Claymore version with epoch 280

any solution for this for now? Or we should wait for new version of Claymore arrive?
Activity: 3
Start with other miner (not Claymore) - its works fine with ETC
epoch #280 - its Claymore issue.
Pages:
Jump to: