Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1170. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
New 372.54 Nvidia drivers released today.  No fix for maxwell win 10 poor eth performance unfortunately......

Tested here too, same hashrate still.
Claymore, can you please work this out?
Would be nice if besides our AMD rig, we could use your miner on our Nvidia one too.

The problem is not in the miner. The problem is in nvidia drivers. You have to use old drivers on Win10, new drivers don't work as they must do. But old drivers don't support cuda 7.5 which is used by the miner. So I have to release at least two versions of miner - for cuda 7.5 and for cuda 6.5. It's annoying, especially because I see less hashrate on cuda 6.5.

@claymore.  Still locks up with rx470. This round made it 10hr 42 min.  Always locks up on the Dev fee switch at random times of course. Opencl hang.  Have to shut computer down with power switch anytime this miner hangs which I feel is odd. The graphics card I am using for monitor isn't the rx470.  Not sure what can be done but looks like I'll go back to genoil. That miner doesn't have any loss in hash rate over 24hr and it just works.  Claymore can you do something like genoil where you can throw the opencl.dll into same directory as miner and it use that instead.  Seems to do the trick.

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Notice: Still 20% BONUS (=MORE) per BLOCK on Sia !

How is this possible? Are you donating your personal coins?

Yep, I bought quite a lot when it was cheap and i'm giving them away now. It's still quite some left.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

How is this possible? Are you donating your personal coins?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
New 372.54 Nvidia drivers released today.  No fix for maxwell win 10 poor eth performance unfortunately......

Would be nice if besides our AMD rig, we could use your miner on our Nvidia one too.

The problem is not in the miner. The problem is in nvidia drivers. You have to use old drivers on Win10, new drivers don't work as they must do. But old drivers don't support cuda 7.5 which is used by the miner. So I have to release at least two versions of miner - for cuda 7.5 and for cuda 6.5. It's annoying, especially because I see less hashrate on cuda 6.5.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AFAIK maxwell just doesnt do ethereum nicely. the new pascal can however

Apparently they do ok with Genoil on Windows 7

AFAIK maxwell just doesnt do ethereum nicely. the new pascal can however

It did at our GTX970, with downgraded driver and Genoil's miner.
Just trying to get it working properly with Claymore's now.
legendary
I'm seeing a huge difference between what is displayed as hash speed and what the pool claims (supernova) the hashrate is jumping around from -50% to +20%  the differnces are just huge am I doing something wrong ?
I'm connected to "ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1" solo mining.

normal behaviour on suprnova, it's due the sharerate.

Check the graphs:
https://sia.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs

They should match
Activity: 70
New 372.54 Nvidia drivers released today.  No fix for maxwell win 10 poor eth performance unfortunately......

AFAIK maxwell just doesnt do ethereum nicely. the new pascal can however I stand corrected.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
I'm seeing a huge difference between what is displayed as hash speed and what the pool claims (supernova) the hashrate is jumping around from -50% to +20%  the differnces are just huge am I doing something wrong ?
I'm connected to "ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1" solo mining.

normal behaviour on suprnova, it's due the sharerate.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Claymore Port for Sia added:

Super! Thanks again  Grin
Works perfectly, now hopefully get the Nvidia rig working soon..
(@all; see earlier question about that)
legendary
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary

We use our regular login.worker with x as a password?

exactly
legendary
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

sia.suprnova.cc:7777

Claymore string for merged ETC and SIA Mining:

ethdcrminer64.exe -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -dpool sia.suprnova.cc:7777 -dwal suprnova.1 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -allpools 1

Hashrate on the Dashboard might be a bit flaky, look at https://sia.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs the Graphs, if your Hashrate is stable there - all is good.

We use our regular login.worker with x as a password?
legendary

sia.suprnova.cc:7777

Claymore string for merged ETC and SIA Mining:

ethdcrminer64.exe -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -dpool sia.suprnova.cc:7777 -dwal suprnova.1 -dpsw x -dcoin sia -allpools 1

Hashrate on the Dashboard might be a bit flaky, look at https://sia.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs the Graphs, if your Hashrate is stable there - all is good.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

Hash output figure is based on the shares accepted at Supernova.

Some pools, like Dwarfpool have bigger Claymore Dual Miner support.

Dwarfpool will show the hash output as seen on Claymore's Dual Miner and the shares accepted each hour.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
99-100% of CPU (i5 2500K) load with 3 GTX 970. On genoil it was 25%!!!

Fixed, will be included in next update.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
MSI GTX 1070 getting 27MH/s with DaggerHashimoto and    0.38 GH/s with Decreed  dual mining

is this good?
Jump to: