Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1196. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hi Claymore, firstly keep it up your good work, you are awesome !!

And a question ,when you planned to support Dual-mining ETH/ETC ??, the community of miners are probably impatient for this

Cheers.

Already answered.
Impossible.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi Claymore, firstly keep it up your good work, you are awesome !!

And a question ,when you planned to support Dual-mining ETH/ETC ??, the community of miners are probably impatient for this

Cheers.
Activity: 13
hey guys, any reason why nanopool isn't working for me for etc. My sia mining is fine its just the etc

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal 0x1c394Abb1aaE6b288E1c1c2D805a2346F83E0e53/miner2/........ -epsw x -dpool "http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=7fdca5302fc3158f01ffa894e126a7c76425c30ba74c422116ffd7ebbfb42b352a8f004db9b3&worker=miner2&email=........" -dcoin sia
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Nanopool now supports Stratum for Siacoin too. Dual mining samples:

With worker and email notifications (recommended):
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -dcoin sia

With worker:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER -dcoin sia

Without worker:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET -dcoin sia

Hi! Thank you so much!
Can you please help to figure out how to use your great mining software with the mininghub pool to mine ETH-ETC autoswitch.. so that we can mine the most profitable one of this two chains?
Thank you very very much!
peace
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Nanopool now supports Stratum for Siacoin too. Dual mining samples:

With worker and email notifications (recommended):
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -dcoin sia

With worker:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER -dcoin sia

Without worker:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET -dcoin sia
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
stratum for siamining pool will be best

please tell me what pool is good for ETC - http://ethc.epool.io ?
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
I am mining at Nicehash, bu I keep seeing that red X:
"Not using extranonce.subscribe. Mining performance is degraded."
Is it true that it effects mining and how can I force extranonce.subscribe?

EDIT: I am getting really low difficulty shares, and a lot of bandwidth!

I upgraded to 5.2 and I'm having this issue as well on nicehash for ETH (Decred works fine and has a green check)

I'll check it now.

claymore, i'm trying to get started with exp on,it connects to pool then says job timeout disconnect retry in 20 secs?? this is my bat file 

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool exp-eu.dwarfpool.com:81/0xcbfcf***********/rig1 -epsw -esm -allcoins exp
any ideas?

Your bat is strange, read readme for correct sample for dwarfpool and just change pool address to EXP pool.

Thanks!! Love your miner.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I cant beleive ive only just stumbled upon this now. i always assumed that when using this my hashrate would be halved for mining the 2 coins but after reading this thread i can now see that its not halved at all, Its in fact increased. Ive been mining for ages now and could have been reaping double the rewards had i know a few months ago =p
GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
See, probably that's the answer to your original question. The extra MH do not come from thin air. Seriously - maybe your clock/voltage settings are just a tick too much for this kind of (different) load. As said in the Readme and first post - try with default or more conservative settings. Not only, but especially if you dual mine.
Activity: 2
Claymore 5.2 and 5.1 are very unstable for me and crash either at launch or within a few hours in ether only mode. Using rx 480 with catalyst 16.7.2 drivers win 10 pro. GPU's are undervolted and underclock with mem overclock. this configuration runs stable for weeks using genoil.

So why don't you stick with genoil's miner? He also charges no dev fee.

I get extra 10 mh on my rig with claymore miner. 2.5 extra per card x4 cards
GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Claymore 5.2 and 5.1 are very unstable for me and crash either at launch or within a few hours in ether only mode. Using rx 480 with catalyst 16.7.2 drivers win 10 pro. GPU's are undervolted and underclock with mem overclock. this configuration runs stable for weeks using genoil.

So why don't you stick with genoil's miner? He also charges no dev fee.
Activity: 2
Activity: 255
Does "Dev Fee: stop mining" mean it's switched to mining for Dev. temporarily or it stopped mining all together?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The DevFee DAG switch is messing up all my 2GB cards whenever I am mining a coin other than ETH/EXP.

Can this be fixed please?

gser -2, doesn't help.

Try option "-allcoins -1" (note "-1", not "1"), that's the only way if you mine a coin other than ETH/ETC/EXP and have problems.

Seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks

Just wondering what the difference is with this option compared to the default.

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Anyone have any luck with stratum support on Siamining?

I get a crazy error message when attempting to use stratum, if you can get it to work, what does your command look like?
Activity: 12
Either it's your implementation of stratum for sia or the miningpoolhub itself, but I only get 30% of the hashrate I get on siamining.com
Activity: 298
v5.2:

- added Stratum for Siacoin. Currently not all Stratum versions are supported, check help page of your pool for details.
- bug fixes.

Notes:

- not many changes in this version since I'm working on Nvidia support, it takes a lot of time.
- currently Stratum for Siacoin works only with miningpoolhub pool: https://siacoin.miningpoolhub.com/
This pool asked me about stratum and I added it. While I was implementing it, two different stratum versions were created, by siamining and suprnova pools. I will add support for them later if they think that their stratums are better.
Also nanopool was testing my stratum version, may be they will support it soon too.

Hi! Sorry.. can you hint on how to configure autoswitch Ethash at miningpoolhub?
I tryed
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal 0x4___________________________440 -eworker g___o.h__7 -epsw x -allpools 1

Have created workers and it just does not work for me!
Please HELP!!!
Peace
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
do yiu mine and sell or hold? exp looks good to me but not sure if it'll move up

I have some coins I hold. I hold EXP.

I can't afford to hold ETH as much as I'd like. I have been having to sell some to pay bills.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
do yiu mine and sell or hold? exp looks good to me but not sure if it'll move up
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
this is the bat i'm trying to use. it's the same as my bat for eth which works.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81 -ewal 0xcbfcff2b78e6199124405aefd710f2913cc61d77/rig1 -epsw x

all i changed was the pool addy and wallet addy. same thing timeout disconnect

I dunno I connect via stratum to mine exp on dwarfpool using claymore. Commands are a bit different but it works well for me.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal yourwallet/rig1 -epsw -esm=0 -allcoins exp

That should work for you. Just ran that and it works for me from command line. I use config files not command lines but I tested and it worked.
that works for me thanks. whats the advantages of stratum?
edit, i'm getting 50 mh/s with 2 7970's on exp, is that5 right? i thought it would be the same as eth which was about 37 mh/s

I dunno the advantages of stratum. I'm not that technical. Maybe someone else can answer?

Older cards do better on EXP than ETH.  I run my 280x on EXP. I get 7 or 8 MH better speed mining EXP than ETH.
Jump to: