Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1192. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
I have been solo mining eth for a few days but would like to add sia as well. Can you solo mine eth and sia? I guess you need to mine sia through a pool, if so do you need to register with the pool or just add your details to the miner and start mining?

OK I found the info in the readme.

I would like to know what Sia application should be running? the sia miner? the alternate miner (A GPU miner for Sia in Go.) or just the wallet

SOLO-MINING SIA--

You need to run the Sia Wallet, and Claymore's miner.  Point Claymore's miner to "http://127.0.0.1:9980" if the Sia wallet is on the same machine as the miner.  The wallet needs to be fully synchronized, and it listens on port 9980 by default.  The Sia GoMinier works really well, but you don't nwant to run two miners on one computer.  You could run another miner on another computer in your LAN, and point it at the computer with the Sia wallet.  You'd need to know the LAN IP's and use them correctly.    --scryptr
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ethman it's working w/o issues right now, @v5.3

hi, may be u know if is there any way to have ethman on mobile or some other way to receive stats/alerts on mobile device? (preferably Android)

Activity: 7
I have been solo mining eth for a few days but would like to add sia as well. Can you solo mine eth and sia? I guess you need to mine sia through a pool, if so do you need to register with the pool or just add your details to the miner and start mining?

I would like to know what Sia application should be running? the sia miner? the alternate miner (A GPU miner for Sia in Go.) or just the wallet

Activity: 49
Ready Version 1.4.1 monitor farms for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.bcmob.claymoresdualminermonitor
- Fixed a crash when working miners with new cards
Activity: 55
Yes, thats normal if you use -dcri 120... but why would you do that? Press "-" 90 times and magic happens.

Anyone has problem with low payout of eth at nanopool? Stats show longterm hashrate same as miner but payouts are about 15-20% lower than any calculator (but their own) shows.
No problem here, i see real payouts as big as they should be.
Calcs show me that i get ~18eth/month and the recent payouts are all ~0.15 four times/day which roughly is 0.60x30=18 Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
 For best performance, don't do power savings.

What do you mean exactly? Where is it? :-8
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dont even set to set anything for -dcri, defaults works just fine.  If you just dual mine without any option and set your RX480 memory to 9000 via ASUS, you should get over 24-25MH plus good amount of SIA.  For best performance, don't do power savings.
Activity: 96
Yes, thats normal if you use -dcri 120... but why would you do that? Press "-" 90 times and magic happens.

Anyone has problem with low payout of eth at nanopool? Stats show longterm hashrate same as miner but payouts are about 15-20% lower than any calculator (but their own) shows.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hi,

with my 4x Sapphire RX480 cards I get nearly 100MH/s Ethereum mining with dualmining decred.
When I try dual mining with siacoin, ethereum mining speed only is 50Mh/s ... is this normal?

best regards,
Martin

No my 480s dual mining SIA get just over 24 Mh each.
Activity: 51
Hi,

with my 4x Sapphire RX480 cards I get nearly 100MH/s Ethereum mining with dualmining decred.
When I try dual mining with siacoin, ethereum mining speed only is 50Mh/s ... is this normal?

http://idaju.de/wp-content/content/ethSC_dualmining.PNG

best regards,
Martin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
ethman it's working w/o issues right now, @v5.3
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Nanopool, SIA:
after updating to 5.3 and changing to stratum shares accepted but never shows on account, workers are not visible in the list. For more than 2hr by now. Also I added another worker and changed names for the firs one. Triple checked everything and in miner shares shows accepted.

help plz!  Huh Embarrassed
Did you use the new guide for connecting?
1 day ago, nanopool changed how you connect to their stratum. Check their help page. For me v5.3 works fine, i see everything i need.

Yep, the new stratum guide, but on nanopool account page it's just not showing any of my miners... also tried to use old .bat with 5.1 - same  Cry

I used nano for 6 hours and i left after i had problems with the stadistics but today i saw again and my balance was confirmed. I couldnt see my worker neither. It seems is just a report problem but ur shares are valid. Wait 1 or 2 days and check again.

btw did u guys see an important profit change using stratum instead of http while mining sia? For now im staying in siamining but i would love to try the stratum support.

NANOPOOL TAKES A WHILE TO SHOW STATS--

It can take up to half an hour for your first stats to show.  SiaCoin (SC) takes a long time to confirm, about a day or more.  Nanopool works with Claymore sratum support, both ETH and SC.  I stopped using a proxy with  ETH on my Claymore miners, and never used a proxy with SC.

My only suggestion is to look for a typo in your configuration.  The servers now expect to be addressed as "eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999" and "sia-us-east1.nanopool.org:7777", the server prefixed by "eth" and "sia".  I just noticed that after reading your posts and changed my config.

--scryptr
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nanopool, SIA:
after updating to 5.3 and changing to stratum shares accepted but never shows on account, workers are not visible in the list. For more than 2hr by now. Also I added another worker and changed names for the firs one. Triple checked everything and in miner shares shows accepted.

1 day ago, nanopool changed how you connect to their stratum. Check their help page. For me v5.3 works fine, i see everything i need.

Yep, the new stratum guide, but on nanopool account page it's just not showing any of my miners... also tried to use old .bat with 5.1 - same  Cry

I used nano for 6 hours and i left after i had problems with the stadistics but today i saw again and my balance was confirmed. I couldnt see my worker neither. It seems is just a report problem but ur shares are valid. Wait 1 or 2 days and check again.

btw did u guys see an important profit change using stratum instead of http while mining sia? For now im staying in siamining but i would love to try the stratum support.
Activity: 13
Nanopool, SIA:

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I just started using v5.2 this past Thursday, and have converted all my AMD rigs from Genoil's EthMiner since.  I am about to upgrade to v5.3 this weekend.  SiaCoin (SC) makes up about 20-25% of my mining revenue now, I didn't stay on Decred long enough to make a good estimate.  Good Stuff!!!
I do have two questions:
        1)  How is the progress on the nVidia dual-miner coming?  I have a lot of CUDA cards.
        2)  Do you think you might add Library Credits (lbry algo, LBC) as a third choice for a partner coin?
Thanks for your work.  The miner has some really useful features.       --scryptr

1. I'm working on, but almost every day I have to do something else: "-di detect" option, Stratum for Siacoin, etc. However, I hope to release first version for Nvidia in 1-2 weeks.
2. As soon as I have time for new coin I will add it. But right now I don't have time at all so I don't even check what coins are good.

I want to use DualMiner for siacoin,but it was failed ....
Display:
 SC: Stratum - connecting to 'siamining.com' <45.79.159.167> port 3333
Is it no support siamining pool?

No Stratum for Siacoin on suprnova and siamining pools for now, though you can use HTTP there, check "SAMPLE USAGE" section of readme.
Activity: 14
A serious Bug detected in -di detect option, that can lead to GPU damage (

While testing, the miner fixes the fan speed to 0 (for the faster heating).  But it doesn't revert it back. So, I have to go to MSI AB to set the fans to Auto again.

Miner sets fan to 25% during tests, not to 0. And it will revert it back if you restart miner. Also it will work properly if you set "-tt" so miner manages temps, not drivers, so after tests miner will start fan management.
However, if you don't use "-tt" and don't restart miner to apply "-di", miner will not return fan management to drivers, I will improve it to return fan management back to drivers after tests.
Right now, if you specified "-di detect" and did not specify "-tt" - close miner after tests.
hello Claymore,
I want to use DualMiner for siacoin,but it was failed ....
Display:
 SC: Stratum - connecting to 'siamining.com' <45.79.159.167> port 3333
 SC: Stratum - Connected (siamining.com:3333)
 SC: Received unknown response: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["9
3ab","00000000000004dca5c6a9e2a54661687cfe01111b6891d02b5a8879170692b1","0000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000020000000000000004e6f6e 5
3696100000000000000000000ffc99c5700000000","0000000000000000",["d1cd5157bdcb7661
d82ffb5cad5dd7382d157502700a81b8c2d16927bbd45d4f","09c14173845d2b79434980577fadc
751f77c3180e54bbe47d0e4baabce3896c5","b3c71ca540b8c630d6998645227235bd9658968cbd
f165a95c77cb2b77eec8ff"],"","1a0ae55b","ffc99c5700000000",false]}
 SC: Authorized

Is it no support siamining pool?
Activity: 55
Nanopool, SIA:

Activity: 80
A cosmetic bug in -di detect:

It says "Testing GPU #0 of 6"

It should be

Testing GPU #0 of 5

or

Testing GPU #1 of 6

or (the best)

Testing GPU #0 (1 out of 6)
Jump to: