Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1212. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
What happened to dual miner? All my rigs went offline and unable to connect  Shocked

Were you running the monitor software? I had a couple go down simultaneously while running the monitoring software once, but it hasn't happened since, and I assumed it was a fluke.

No I wasnt running remote monitor..

it's look like the problem is with dwarfpool ( no matter if you use claymore or ethminer ), I switched to nanopool and everything works fine.

not sure for other pools

Its not pool.. now im mining in dwarfpool with etherminer and theres no problem. Dual miner is not connecting still. I was mining ETH (dwarfpool) and SIA (nanopool) and both went offline with dual miner so i switched to ethminer for now and mining eth only.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
it's look like the problem is with dwarfpool ( no matter if you use claymore or ethminer ), I switched to nanopool and everything works fine.

not sure for other pools
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
What happened to dual miner? All my rigs went offline and unable to connect  Shocked

Were you running the monitor software? I had a couple go down simultaneously while running the monitoring software once, but it hasn't happened since, and I assumed it was a fluke.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I had this problem in the past. All my rigs at the exact same time just stopped responding. Couldn't connect to it remotely. Had to hard-reset and went back to normal. No GPUs crashed or anything. Just every single Claymore program stopped at the EXACT same time.

What are the versions of the Claymore miner you use? I use 4.4 or 4.5, there is no such problem recently.

i try the 5.1 and 3.x
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I had this problem in the past. All my rigs at the exact same time just stopped responding. Couldn't connect to it remotely. Had to hard-reset and went back to normal. No GPUs crashed or anything. Just every single Claymore program stopped at the EXACT same time.

What are the versions of the Claymore miner you use? I use 4.4 or 4.5, there is no such problem recently.
legendary
This problem is different than i have seen any previous problem with this miner so i think dev needs to look at it. Now im back to ethminer proxy mining until the problem sort out here

didnt help, time is money, back in genoil Tongue

genoil doesnt work on my rigs^^ whats goin on...
Activity: 7

didnt help, time is money, back in genoil Tongue

you mean solo mining eth only?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 9

i have the same problem...

Same problem here !

i have the same problem...
legendary
Activity: 57
anyone use claymore for mining eth clone (shiftcoin) ? i get some problem, cannot connect server, but if i use genoil the server is connected perfect

I'm mining Shift with Claymore's dual miner using this command:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 0 -esm 0 -allcoins 1 -epool shf.miners-zone.net:58008/0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51/r9 -ewal 0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51 -eworker r9 -epsw x -dcri 30 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal ralfs.r9 -dpsw x

change ralfs with your username, and r9 with worker, and of course fill the address with your own wallet.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
anyone use claymore for mining eth clone (shiftcoin) ? i get some problem, cannot connect server, but if i use genoil the server is connected perfect

You need the right -esm. It determines what stratum protocol you have to use. I do not mine shftcoin any way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
All ETH rigs rented for big amount, whats happening?

It seems some people want lots of ETH but don't want to buy it and affect the market price, I wonder why..
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
All ETH rigs rented for big amount, whats happening?
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
hi, can somebody drop an actual bat. file for SIACOIN at Suprnova , siamining or any SIA pool. I have hard time macking one from Claymore's READ me text, i'm a bit NEW to mining. Thank you!

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool "http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=YourSiaAddress&worker=YourWorkerName" -dcoin sia

Replace underlined texts with your wallet addresses and worker name.

i have seen this one but i still dont understand what to remove and what to leave , i dont think its like this. Please if you have time to fix my bat. file , i find it complcated. Thank you!

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal D69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.rig1 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=1d4e33f77fbd1dfObDF77bd547fbe12b5bdOfaf355bccb403e4d1faacc73448cOc28ec3ea2eb1.rig1= -dcoin sia

@Martinski
copy/paste that to Your bat file:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal D69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.rig1 -epsw x -dpool "http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=1d4e33f77fbd1dfObDF77bd547fbe12b5bdOfaf355bccb403e4d1faacc73448cOc28ec3ea2eb1&worker=rig1" -dcoin sia
legendary
Activity: 2198
Metered all my assorted rigs today with kill-o-watt. Overall it seems dual mining with Sia, my miners consumed an additional 21-25% electric. (not to mention the heat) the net gain of dual mining is a tad better than breakeven with the added electric cost. Of course I should mention to help keep the cards cool I placed a -ttdrc at 75 to throttle down the Sia side of mining... or at least it seems to be working that way.

But for sure the added amps/watts is significant. More than I had first thought.

For my rigs the net increase in power is and additional 940 watts ($68.68) per month... enough to power another 3 card rig. So which is really better.. single or dual coin mining  Shocked

So long as Sia price stays at, or goes up ... then its profitable.
Jump to: