Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1258. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Vertcoin stealthy master race.
Could anyone let me know, what is command to reboot computer not to restart miner if video driver failed and i get very low hashrate after?

I have this line in *.bat

EthDcrMiner64.exe -wd 1 -r 1 -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 etc... but it doesn't help, after driver failed, rig keep going calculation low speed (0,5-8mhs on each R9 280x) before it's rebooted myself.

command -r >20 restarts miner, but it still low hashrate and i need reboot.

Assistance please.

The simplest way I've found is to go into device manager, into your GPU, or I guess multiple GPU's (which may get more tedious) and disable, then re-enable them, and everything works. At least for me.

Problem is, my software will run forever once it's gotten started, but often if I have to close it then re-open it, I get the issue of the miner not starting and the driver hanging. So this is what works for me, but I have multiple of the same card and it's an easy-ish process... YMMV...

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
On windows you can run:

shutdown /r /f /t 0

But of course you have to configure auto login for the computer and have everything run in your startup.

Ah I just reread your OP and I'm guessing you want that command from the miner.  I'm not sure if there is a switch in the miner to reboot the computer or run an external command if hash rate drops below a certain point.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
  Hi! Need help setting up mining Antpool , Help me please!  Greetings from Argentina!

Being no one is mining ETH on Antpool, have you tried it on ethpool and changing the pool name?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
  Hi! Need help setting up mining Antpool , Help me please!  Greetings from Argentina!
Activity: 4
Could anyone let me know, what is command to reboot computer not to restart miner if video driver failed and i get very low hashrate after?

I have this line in *.bat

EthDcrMiner64.exe -wd 1 -r 1 -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 etc... but it doesn't help, after driver failed, rig keep going calculation low speed (0,5-8mhs on each R9 280x) before it's rebooted myself.

command -r >20 restarts miner, but it still low hashrate and i need reboot.

Assistance please.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Something  Ram memory intensive? :p

Maybe  HODLcoin? ':d
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

I would not like to name it right now, just wait a few days.

That definitely will boost this ALT on polo Smiley

I am guessing that it will be a coin that :

1. not memory intensive so it doesnt compete with ETH
2. long block times

wild guess.... XMR
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

That definitely will boost this ALT on polo Smiley

Activity: 2
Hi Claymore / Everyone!

I'm struggling to set the miner up - I've got Crimson 15.12 installed on a rig with 4 GPUs - 3 x 280x and 1 x 7970. Connecting to ethermine pool.

The miner itself works and i can see a hashrate, however it's only using 1 GPU.

Device Manager shows all 4 cards working correctly, and they are also showing up in the Crimson software. The card that's working shows primary, while the other 3 show linked (not sure if that's the issue).

Has anyone come across this issue before? Many thanks in advance!

Cheers
Shaun
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hello Claymore, what about decred on nicehash?
What  is - li option?
I am writing that again and again: why don't read the 1st message of this thread? There is a copy of README there, and this option is also explained.

I was on my mobile cannot download nor find on OP but even now I don't quite understand..
I should test -li parameter manually? So if one of my card is f.e 10Celsius overheated I should find exact number to set?
If yes, could it be changed with keybord (like -dcri with + or -) ? Smiley

And back to my invalids issue:
I am now testing ping to my pool.. Let know soon what I found out.. but pool operator told me that It could be related to Miner settings, so..
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
pool luck has nothing to do with your effective hashrate. They are not at all connected.

They are absolutely right, effective hash rate has to do with ur miners luck in finding shares. Which is effected by the min diff of a share for the pool. Since most pools now have very high static diff to reduce server load your effective hashrate can vary greatly, best is too look if the pool has the stats for a long term average it should be close to your reported hashrate. If not you may have issue with rejected shares (quality of internet connection or ping to pool). Also not sure if this is right but I believe by default claymore miner submits stale shares thus in the miner stats u may see less rejects that you are actually getting. Now if your pool doesnt pay stale shares that might effect your effective hashrate.
Activity: 196
Ethermine is blaming the poor hashrate on Claymore mining process.  My effective hash rate is showing even worst now at 811MH vs 920MH reported.

Email with Eterhmine

ethpool <[email protected]>  Today at 8:17 AM
To   

Message body
Hi Nhan_do1,

because your mining process is not 100% efficient (start stop of workers due too new work packages, stale shares, etc...). And it also depends on the luck of your workers in finding a share. It has nothing todo with the luck of the pool finding a block.

Ticket: https://ethpool.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/970

On Tue, 28 Jun at 9:14 AM , Nhan_do1 <[email protected]> wrote:
Then why is my effective hash rate lower? Its been more than 24hrs.  Also your website say it depends on the luck of the miners below the effective hash rate.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/28/16 7:57 AM (GMT-06:00)

Subject: Re: Article Feedback - Why is my effective hashrate lower compared to my local hashrate?

Hi Nhan_do1,

pool luck has nothing to do with your effective hashrate. They are not at all connected.

Ticket: https://ethpool.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/970
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
What  is - li option?
I am writing that again and again: why don't read the 1st message of this thread? There is a copy of README there, and this option is also explained.
v4.7:

- improved stability of Linux version.
- fixed issue with possible crash if pool sends several jobs at once.
- added "-li" option.
- bug fixes.
- EthMan: added more options for sound notification.
- EthMan: added option to adjust hashrate warning threshold.

Also I'm working on v5 with some new coin for dual mining.

wow.... new coin?

ETH and ??

Give us a hint Claymore  Shocked

What  is - li option?
No, please see additional screenshot.  My pool has been having better than average luck at 100-106% so my effective hashrate should actually be better than reported.    Also shares rejection are low to none.  See screenshot.

Activity: 7
Hello Claymore,

What could be the reason why effective and average hashrate is so much less than my reported hashrate??  The rig have been running at the same hashrate well over 48hrs so the data should be close for all.  Please see screenshot.

maybe you are getting too many rejected shares. and maybe the pool you are using is having bad luck in those days. the effective hashrate does vary a lot from day to day.
Activity: 15
v4.7:

- improved stability of Linux version.
- fixed issue with possible crash if pool sends several jobs at once.
- added "-li" option.
- bug fixes.
- EthMan: added more options for sound notification.
- EthMan: added option to adjust hashrate warning threshold.

Also I'm working on v5 with some new coin for dual mining.
Hi claymore,  need help setting up mining antpool , you prune help me? I already miss giving your wallet sapping eth for you. Your program is very good.  Greetings from Argentina!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
wow.... new coin?
ETH and ??
Give us a hint Claymore  Shocked

Hello Claymore,
What could be the reason why effective and average hashrate is so much less than my reported hashrate??  The rig have been running at the same hashrate well over 48hrs so the data should be close for all.  Please see screenshot.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.msg15033638;topicseen#msg15033638
Hello Claymore,

What could be the reason why effective and average hashrate is so much less than my reported hashrate??  The rig have been running at the same hashrate well over 48hrs so the data should be close for all.  Please see screenshot.  P.S This is while the pool luck had been between 100-106% today so my effective hash rate should be same if not more than reported based on better luck??

Jump to: