Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1401. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I have radeon R9 380 but miner recognize card as redeon 285. Is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
miner works fine on windows 8.1 with 16.2 drivers... go figure lol. X2 280x and 1 270 and 1 270x does 62Mhs on eth and 600odd on dcr. didnt set anything just put in pool address's and it worked fine.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
v1.2:

- Added "-ethi" option.
- Added coloring.
- "-mode" option now can be set for every card individually.
- "-dcri" option now can be set for every card individually.
- Added "-allpools" option.

Now I'm working on next version:
- will be improved performance for weak cards.
- will be improved working with DAG files (checking for DAG corruption, less errors like "creation DAG file failed", less fails when new DAG is applied to GPUs in runtime at new epoch.
- support for ETH on coinotron and suprnova: these pools use another Stratum version, I'll have to add "-esm 2" value.
- stratum for Decred.

Pool ETH Nicehash planned support ?

Nicehash pays a lot less methinks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
claymore - for decred, have you tested on zpool?

any plans to do have failover feature for ETH?

I plan to do ethermine (main pool) and ethpool (backup) and do DCR at zpool.
Activity: 10
v1.2:

- Added "-ethi" option.
- Added coloring.

- will be improved working with DAG files (checking for DAG corruption, less errors like "creation DAG file failed", less fails when new DAG is applied to GPUs in runtime at new epoch.
- support for ETH on coinotron and suprnova: these pools use another Stratum version, I'll have to add "-esm 2" value.
- stratum for Decred.

Pool ETH Nicehash planned support ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Back to 14.9 solve my issue.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Thanks for the updates man!  I get 33mhs on a 390 and about 480kh/s dual mine.  I dont really see an improvement over just eth mining, i am overclocked a lot though, but the added dual mining is nice I guess.
Activity: 324
Merit: 1
how impact ethi on hash to mine eth only?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v1.2:

- Added "-ethi" option.
- Added coloring.

- stratum for Decred.
Activity: 9
The update for 270/370 come when?
legendary
After install 15.12 where was 14.9 and working well it's show the error and do not mine.

Code:
Need to check DAG file (epoch #44), starting...
DAG file (epoch #44) is ok.
Need to check next DAG file (epoch #45) in background, starting...
 solutions.
OpenCL error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible
 solutions.
DAG file (epoch #45) is ok.
OpenCL error - cannot allocate big buffer for DAG. Check readme.txt for possible
 solutions.

Hey qqqq- did you set your virtual memory to 16gb? Not doing it will cause that.

Yes. And i got PC where only 2GB is set for BSOD info on Win 10 and it works anyway.

And again, it mined on 14.9 recently. I just did clean uninstall with amdcleanuputility and install 15.12!  
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
After install 15.12 where was 14.9 and working well it's show the error and do not mine.

Code:
 solutions.
 solutions.
 solutions.

Hey qqqq- did you set your virtual memory to 16gb? Not doing it will cause that.
legendary

Code:
 solutions.
 solutions.
 solutions.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
very good miner...
tnks for all your efford!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I have 2 powerfull cards on rig and 2 low end.
So if i mine ETH + DEC on one miner window with better cards i get 2% fee and low end cards own miner window 1% fee...
So 3% fee on 99mh ETH and 880mh DEC. So there is no point to mine on this miner...

3% fee - you have serious problems with arithmetics. Assume you have 6 cards and open 6 miner windows - will you calculate fee as 6%? Smiley
Anyway, don't use my miner if you think that you earn less with it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Guys, in crpyto world havent nothing free, i klnow more from you about this Smiley. Dont waste power for the others Smiley
Activity: 151
I have 2 powerfull cards on rig and 2 low end.
So if i mine ETH + DEC on one miner window with better cards i get 2% fee and low end cards own miner window 1% fee...
So 3% fee on 99mh ETH and 880mh DEC. So there is no point to mine on this miner...
Activity: 215
Hello. I have a question.

When I mine only ETH I got approx 20 MHs and decred near 1000 MHs (r9 380), with dual-miner I got 18+270, is that normal or I made something wrong?

and I have the same problem
Activity: 324
Merit: 1
test 3 riigs and 3 rigs compre this

drivers 15.2 7970 = 21.300 eth 310 dcr
drivers 16.4.1 hf = 21 780 eth 322 dcr

only eth 22.100

better hash no crashes so far (36 hs) whit new drivers.

Activity: 20
Hello. I have a question.

When I mine only ETH I got approx 20 MHs and decred near 1000 MHs (r9 380), with dual-miner I got 18+270, is that normal or I made something wrong?
Jump to: