Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 33. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I had the  same yesterday but the guys here helped me a lot.
What I did to fix this was to get Phoenix Miner 5.1c then I unistalled blockchain drivers (my 570rx 4gb are overclocked) with DDU and installed Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Adrenalin 19.11.3 patched the drivers with atikmdag patcher and at the end changed the GPU workload from graphics to compute after hours  the miracle happened. Hope this will work for you as well. Good luck

Hello I need help please, I have already tried with different drivers and none gives me the option of graphics to compute,
amd version Undecided
18.12.1.1 did not work
20.4.2 currently in use

my system is motherboard tb250-btc
4gb ram
6 rx570 4gb msi gaming

install the PhoenixMiner_5.0e I have a hash of 10mh / s per gpu.
Download [Tool] AMD-Compute-Switcher for switch automatically to compute mode, to switch to compute mode I run it and it doesn't increase speed.

In claymore dual miner it gave me each gpu 29mh / s but it stopped working due to a DAG error!

I don't know what else to do ... Previously, the drivers had the option of workloads, now it doesn't come out in any one, it just went away and that's it

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE Cry
thanks to everyone
Activity: 18
CUDA error 0 #102 - 46
What could be the reason?
Driver 442.19
Claymore`s v15.0
GTX 1060 6gb
Activity: 17
I had the  same yesterday but the guys here helped me a lot.
What I did to fix this was to get Phoenix Miner 5.1c then I unistalled blockchain drivers (my 570rx 4gb are overclocked) with DDU and installed Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Adrenalin 19.11.3 patched the drivers with atikmdag patcher and at the end changed the GPU workload from graphics to compute after hours  the miracle happened. Hope this will work for you as well. Good luck
Activity: 2
Hello, from yestarday claymore 15 cant mine devfee , because my cards are 4gb
11:51:03:220   2e0   GPU2 - not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU

Miner restart every 17m, when devfee start. Any idea how to fix this ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
Claymore is dead for mining on 4GB cards. If you don't have 6/8GB cards forget about it until it's updated. Windows 7 is a no go as you'll be stuck in graphics mode as AMD never enabled compute mode for its drivers. Download AMD compute switcher to make it easier enabling compute mode on Windows 10.

Interesting.. What about motherboards that have onboard VGA / HDMI? It needs to be disabled and use a GPU with 8GB instead?
No, on board works fine.
Doesn't work for me. Linux is stuck at the boot screen only displaying a blinking cursor.
Activity: 220
Merit: 12
main/display gpu need to be 8GB rest can be 4.

Interesting.. What about motherboards that have onboard VGA / HDMI? It needs to be disabled and use a GPU with 8GB instead?
No, on board works fine.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
main/display gpu need to be 8GB rest can be 4.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

I had a similar issue.  I had a miner doing 190 MH/s and I was mining ETC. When the DAG reached 3.8 GBs (EPOC 364, Support ends @ 384)

In my system, #373 dag is the last 4gb can mine on windows. We are at moment on dag #353, that is 20 dags which is 4 x 20 = 80 days + 4 days = 84 days, by my calculations, 4gb gpus will mine till 26 october 2020 #dag 374 on windows and 27 november 2020 on systems that let you use 4gb fully.
so I cant mine anymore with my rx 570 4gb ? How is it possibleto have in one of my cards 31 hash and in the other one 14. Till yesterday everything was working perfect with claymore 15. The only thing that I want to manage is the claymore settings
I did what you told me and hashrate has increased but still afterburner is not working. Nothing can be moved even fan speed is off.
Thanks
Merit: 1
Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for your help. After a few tries i found that Radeon-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.11.3 is working fine with PhoenixMiner_5.1c. The only issue that I have now is that the hashrate is 10 now. With claymore I had 30. I was using afterburner 4.4.2 but now I cant configure anything on that, it doesn't even shows my cards

I appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

You seem to be in graphic mode. You should enable compute mode in Radeon settings, for each card (long and boring)
Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for your help. After a few tries i found that Radeon-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.11.3 is working fine with PhoenixMiner_5.1c. The only issue that I have now is that the hashrate is 10 now. With claymore I had 30. I was using afterburner 4.4.2 but now I cant configure anything on that, it doesn't even shows my cards

I appreciate your help

Thanks in advance
Activity: 14
When i changed the drivers the cards were not recognized cause I have flashed them, I used the atimdag-patcher but drivers can be patched, I get an error of driver file too large. Is there anything else that I can do
Thanks a lot
use a higher version. Ver 1.4.8: (https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher)
When i changed the drivers the cards were not recognized cause I have flashed them, I used the atimdag-patcher but drivers can be patched, I get an error of driver file too large. Is there anything else that I can do
Thanks a lot
Install older version of the drivers 18.X.X
Activity: 7
Thanks a lot

Simply download newer version of the patcher.
Thanks a lot
i installed phoenix5 but still have dag error this is scam job to sell new graphic cards to people
First gpu must be integrated video or 6/8GB card. If it is than increase virtual memory and don't use blockchain driver.
i am use 6 GPU( 5 x 570 4gb.. 1 x 470 8gb )...
windows 10 64
use claymore dual 15.0..
mine ETC ethermine
Driver GPU Betablockchain
its working.... 
i installed phoenix5 but still have dag error this is scam job to sell new graphic cards to people
First gpu must be integrated video or 6/8GB card. If it is than increase virtual memory and don't use blockchain driver.
Activity: 3
I have 4 rigs with same 4GB cards, but one of the rigs have 8gb ram (RAM not gpu memory) and only that rig works with clymore. Anyone else can check if RAM have any impact of using claymore with this latest issues?

It is dont work for me.

4x r570gb
8GB ram
iGPU
Trying with Phoenix miner 5.1c with the amd blockchain drivers used on claymore, but keeps crashing. Is there anything that I can do i have 3 rx570 4gb cards
Remove block chain drivers (PM doesn't work with them with 4 GB GPUs) and install normal ones.
Pages:
Jump to: