Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 28. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,
I need a little help with old cards like sappohire r9-390x (hawaii).

Can we have a better hash than 16MH for each card ethereum?

Thanks

Use HiveOS with another miner P...x give me 290x give 28-29 MH

GPU 0 Radeon R9 290x/R9 390x 4096M · Hightech   28.77 MH
01:00.0 SK Hynix H5GQ2H24AFR 113-C6710101_100
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
RUMOR HAS IT--

Claymore died while trying to jump his Lambo over an opening drawbridge while driving into London.

We are approaching Epoch 384 rapidly.       --scryptr

I just think that he is just enjoying his millions and taking time off coding. There are other miners right now that people can use. Maybe if ETH forked to a different algo or if mining was "extremely profitable" again he would start to coding his software again but right now you see how it is. It was profitable about 2 weeks ago, people powered up their rigs and now profits are half of what they were since then assuming average power of $0.10/kwh.

He has made extreme profits if he held his ETH and sold when ETH >$1000. His miner was very popular before BTC and ETH broke $1100 and $20 respectively. Probably traveling the world right now or sailing across the sea on his yacht.

Both Wrong ...

Craig Wright is Claymore, and he is doing his usual - fighting the nasties of the legal system to prove he is Claymore, suing everyone in his path Wink

#crysx

Grin Grin

I have to admit, that is the best "rumor" I have heard so far!! F*** Craig Wright! Hopefully CM does come back to fix those issues..
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
RUMOR HAS IT--

Claymore died while trying to jump his Lambo over an opening drawbridge while driving into London.

We are approaching Epoch 384 rapidly.       --scryptr

I just think that he is just enjoying his millions and taking time off coding. There are other miners right now that people can use. Maybe if ETH forked to a different algo or if mining was "extremely profitable" again he would start to coding his software again but right now you see how it is. It was profitable about 2 weeks ago, people powered up their rigs and now profits are half of what they were since then assuming average power of $0.10/kwh.

He has made extreme profits if he held his ETH and sold when ETH >$1000. His miner was very popular before BTC and ETH broke $1100 and $20 respectivately. Probably traveling the world right now or sailing across the sea on his yacht.

Both Wrong ...

Craig Wright is Claymore, and he is doing his usual - fighting the nasties of the legal system to prove he is Claymore, suing everyone in his path Wink

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
RUMOR HAS IT--

We are approaching Epoch 384 rapidly.       --scryptr

He has made extreme profits if he held his ETH and sold when ETH >$1000. His miner was very popular before BTC and ETH broke $1100 and $20 respectivately. Probably traveling the world right now or sailing across the sea on his yacht.
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
RUMOR HAS IT--

We are approaching Epoch 384 rapidly.       --scryptr
legendary
So sick of this fake pill malware being posted.
I reported it to moderator.. Unfortunately they must be harvesting stolen creds from somewhere so they can peddle their malware..

REPORT IT IF YOU SEE IT--

It is that simple.  The moderator will delete the post.  Reporting off-topic ads (astro-turf), lol-cat speak nonsense posts, obscene abusive posts, and etc. helps keep BitCoinTalk clean, relevant, and informative.  Thanks...       -scryptr

If only ...

I have had a number of my posts deleted, even from WAY back in 2018 that have been deleted as recently as two weeks ago. The reporting/deletion is now becoming a complete farce, as it is really only about what 'others' say and not what 'you' say or what is supposedly 'on topic'. On our own self-moderated threads of CWI, I had a post of mine deleted also, even though I am the thread moderator.

It's becoming a systemic issue that is much more than just 'reporting'. Admittedly some of my posts were just a matter of posting to remain on the thread, but they are few and far between. The main issue here is that reporting doesn't always justify deleting.

So when a post like malware peddling is 'allowed' but my posts are being deleted, even from a thread as far back as 2018, then there is something much more at issue here than just posting - regardless of whether it is malware or not.

Let's see if this post gets deleted just because it is not 'really' about Claymore and the miner!

#crysx

YOUR POST IS NOT ABUSIVE--

But I do remember some wild arguments from the dark ages.  There have been some recent malicious posts that ARE being deleted by the moderator.  And, I have run across some complete nonsense posts that were impossible to interpret.  Eventually, I reported them.

Not you, not now, not this time.       --scryptr

Ahhh ...

The days of the rip off merchant Rune Stensland and how we showed what little love we had for one another in - in public. Yes - I remember those hugely abusive and his nonsensical, but profiteering ways ripping the meek off. I agree mate, those were the days.

Not now though, not these posts, and to be honest, not even the posts that got deleted. Silly how things have got to the level they are in CryptoLand, that even posts as simple as 'Watching' are deleted from back in 2018. Amazing. You though have always (from memory) been a pillar of peace and logic.

Who ever you are behind the pseudo scryptr - cheers to you mate!

As for the mining industry as it was to what it is now, there is a lot to be said about competition and decency. There is less than mediocre miners currently out there that in one way or another are spawns of CCMiner or SGMiner, revamped and privatized to look like a new miner. From what I know, Claymore and TTMiner were the only ones built from scratch, but even they are not scrutinized to any legal entities to prove they are what they are. Still though, Claymore did himself a massive service by building these miners, and has done well out of them. TTMiner is still going.

If Claymore ever comes back to improve or evolve, we can rest assured it will be in the midst of a mining revolution, not what we are seeing now.

We however (at CWI) are growing by the month. Mainly because we have always gone against the grain and against the flow of miners that are what could be considered 'mainstream'. Thanks to many different miners available today and earlier on.

Let's hope Claymore can either come back, or join us to create THE miner of all time, like what we started a while back with Alexis78.

#crysx
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
I have 6 AMD R9 380 4GB cards running windows 10 mining etp or qkc because I'm not able to mine eth or etc anymore.

When the miner tries to mine the devfee (in eth pools), it crashes because there's no room for dag.

I have  no problem as before about devfee but what could I do to solve this issue because I cannot not mine anything now because the crashes?

Thanks in advance!

Try -allcoins -1 or -nofee
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have 6 AMD R9 380 4GB cards running windows 10 mining etp or qkc because I'm not able to mine eth or etc anymore.

When the miner tries to mine the devfee (in eth pools), it crashes because there's no room for dag.

I have  no problem as before about devfee but what could I do to solve this issue because I cannot not mine anything now because the crashes?

Thanks in advance!
legendary
I reported it to moderator.. Unfortunately they must be harvesting stolen creds from somewhere so they can peddle their malware..

It is that simple.  The moderator will delete the post.  Reporting off-topic ads (astro-turf), lol-cat speak nonsense posts, obscene abusive posts, and etc. helps keep BitCoinTalk clean, relevant, and informative.  Thanks...       -scryptr

If only ...

I have had a number of my posts deleted, even from WAY back in 2018 that have been deleted as recently as two weeks ago. The reporting/deletion is now becoming a complete farce, as it is really only about what 'others' say and not what 'you' say or what is supposedly 'on topic'. On our own self-moderated threads of CWI, I had a post of mine deleted also, even though I am the thread moderator.

It's becoming a systemic issue that is much more than just 'reporting'. Admittedly some of my posts were just a matter of posting to remain on the thread, but they are few and far between. The main issue here is that reporting doesn't always justify deleting.

So when a post like malware peddling is 'allowed' but my posts are being deleted, even from a thread as far back as 2018, then there is something much more at issue here than just posting - regardless of whether it is malware or not.

Let's see if this post gets deleted just because it is not 'really' about Claymore and the miner!

#crysx

YOUR POST IS NOT ABUSIVE--

But I do remember some wild arguments from the dark ages.  There have been some recent malicious posts that ARE being deleted by the moderator.  And, I have run across some complete nonsense posts that were impossible to interpret.  Eventually, I reported them.

Not you, not now, not this time.       --scryptr
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Hi people !  Cheesy
I discovered this problem: the miner is working at full strength, but the pool signals that there is no hash rate.
I restarted the miner - the hashrate appeared again.
It's strange.
As if the hashrate goes to someone else. The rig worked for someone else by hour for an hour.
I use EthDcrMiner64.exe which I downloaded at the beginning of the year, there were no problems with it.
Also checked all my files (bat, epools and dpools) there are no changes there.
What could it be ? i use HotSpot Shield app PC free version

P.S.
By the way, what's the latest news from ETHpillan?
Has the author been hacked?
Why is ETHpillan now called a Trojan?
Has this program always been a Trojan or just recently?
I have an old version of this pill, I also had no problems with it, in those days, with a pill, my 1080 showed 50 Mh, I used it still .. a long time ago, a couple of years ago.
I haven't mined for a long time, so I decided to turn it on again

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Hello,
I need a little help with old cards like sappohire r9-390x (hawaii).

Can we have a better hash than 16MH for each card ethereum?

My platform
Asrock H81 Pro BTC
Windows 10 Pro x64
Memory 8GB
Claymore v15 with rxboost
Adrenalin 20.4.2
6 Gpu R9-390x

Thanks

Has anyone modified a rx 5600 XT memory timings? I tried but Windows wasn't happy with it afterwards. Looking to see if anyone has been successful with it or not.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Tnx @examplens  Grin
I'm was on mobile phone while posting that above
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
ETHpillan - a new tablet to increase the hashrate on video cards from AMD and NVIDIA
Support all miners for Windows (AMD+Nvidia)
Hashrate
1080ti - 55 mh/s
2080ti - 68 mh/s
RX5700 XT - 65 mh/s

More info: <<<<>>>>>

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

TROJAN MALWARE ALERT

Zou need to post proof, so that they would not be just your words. I'll do it for you  Wink

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
ETHpillan - a new tablet to increase the hashrate on video cards from AMD and NVIDIA
Support all miners for Windows (AMD+Nvidia)
Hashrate
1080ti - 55 mh/s
2080ti - 68 mh/s
RX5700 XT - 65 mh/s

More info: <<<<>>>>>

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

TROJAN MALWARE ALERT
legendary

If only ...

#crysx
legendary

It is that simple.  The moderator will delete the post.  Reporting off-topic ads (astro-turf), lol-cat speak nonsense posts, obscene abusive posts, and etc. helps keep BitCoinTalk clean, relevant, and informative.  Thanks...       -scryptr
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
Hello,
I need a little help with a batch file.

How should my batch file look if I wanted to disable some number of cards after starting a miner?

For example, I start miner with batch file and I need to disable GPU 1 and GPU 4 right after starting a miner.
How can I do that with a batch file?

Now my rig starts up with normal batch file for starting a miner and after that I just type 1 and 4 manually and cards are disabled.
Can cards be disabled directly from batch, and enabled later manually?

*Sometimes I forget to disable cards and it makes a problem with some of my work, for which I need those two cards, that’s why I need miner to start with those cards disabled, and when I finish with them I would enable them back manually typing 1 and 4.

Thank you in advance

add -di 12 claymore command line

start counting from 0 . gpu 1 =0 gpu 2= 1.......

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Pages:
Jump to: