Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 373. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hi all just bought 11 gtx 1060 6gb Hynix memory they do max 20.xx eth and around 330 xvg 75w (gpu-z) shows that's best what I can get from them? never had any Nvidias cards will be nice if some one can help how to oc uv modd them
thank you indeed
The 1060's can do around 22 Mh but you probably need to adjust your OC a bit. A fine power level to sit on is around 70-80% depending on what you pay for your power.

--ypsi

Use gpuz to check the memory brand you have. If is Samsung you can get 22 to 24, if it's not 18 to 20 is normal I'm afraid.

You don't undervolt. Overclocking does that. I'd go with the highest stable men rate then 200mhz core. Dcri of about 70 works well but you will need to tweak it too find out yourself.
Activity: 44
Please... I pay 0.3$ in Greece...

that's insane..come to Ukraine Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Please... I pay 0.3$ in Greece...
Activity: 44
paying around 0.17 usd/kwh msi afterburn settings was 65 power 62 temp 150 core 985 memory
 how can I check for memory errors or something like that I know everything about amd cards but not NVidia Smiley

0.17$?? wow, is it still profitable for you to mine? I pay around 0.06$
Activity: 17
hi all just bought 11 gtx 1060 6gb Hynix memory they do max 20.xx eth and around 330 xvg 75w (gpu-z) shows that's best what I can get from them? never had any Nvidias cards will be nice if some one can help how to oc uv modd them
thank you indeed
The 1060's can do around 22 Mh but you probably need to adjust your OC a bit. A fine power level to sit on is around 70-80% depending on what you pay for your power.

--ypsi

paying around 0.17 usd/kwh msi afterburn settings was 65 power 62 temp 150 core 985 memory
 how can I check for memory errors or something like that I know everything about amd cards but not NVidia Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Just to show what I was talking about the other day WRT how Windows 10 will allocate and use portions of you VRAM memory on your primary GPU other than that reported which causes GTX1060's with 3GB to crap out with the latest slightly enlarged DAG, here's the graphic showing the nVidia control applet in the system tray:

Here you can see that Windows is using video memory to host "Outlook", "Windows Store", (windows) "Photo", etc - and it never asks, you can't enable/disable it (as far as I know) and there's nothing really telling you that it's happening.  This doesn't include the 666MB (again, so I am told) that the latest Windows 10 version sucks up on your primary video card (pci 1:0:0 address).

I have asked if moving a 3GB GTX1060 anywhere other than the primary GPU works - which it should - but my card is off for repair, so I can't test that myself.

Don't set your mining GPUs as primary, simple.
Great!  Like I said, I have asked here and in the 1060 thread if that works because I don't have a 3GB card to try, but already suggested that was the fix.  As long as it's not pci(1:0:0) then it should be fine, which is what you're saying, right?  My 3GB 1060 is off for repairs or I would try it myself.  If you have imbedded graphics in your mobo, it shouldn't be a problem, either.
Activity: 17
thank you indeed
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Just to show what I was talking about the other day WRT how Windows 10 will allocate and use portions of you VRAM memory on your primary GPU other than that reported which causes GTX1060's with 3GB to crap out with the latest slightly enlarged DAG, here's the graphic showing the nVidia control applet in the system tray:

Here you can see that Windows is using video memory to host "Outlook", "Windows Store", (windows) "Photo", etc - and it never asks, you can't enable/disable it (as far as I know) and there's nothing really telling you that it's happening.  This doesn't include the 666MB (again, so I am told) that the latest Windows 10 version sucks up on your primary video card (pci 1:0:0 address).

I have asked if moving a 3GB GTX1060 anywhere other than the primary GPU works - which it should - but my card is off for repair, so I can't test that myself.

Don't set your mining GPUs as primary, simple.
Activity: 69
Anybody still mining virtual Xvg at ahashpool ?

I stopped 9 hours ago and still no Btc conversion
Someone posted here that the min payment was rather large in trying to obtain. Did you check min payment and you achieved it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Anybody still mining virtual Xvg at ahashpool ?

I stopped 9 hours ago and still no Btc conversion
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Upgraded to 11.0, and I don't know how or why, but something corrupted in ALL my mining rigs.  They've been running fine for almost 2 years.  All I do with them is log on in TeamViewer occasionally to see that GPU temps are good, and to install claymore updates when they come out.  Well, I updated all my rigs to 11.0, checked TeamViewer couple days later.  All offline.  Hmm, that's weird. Maybe a circuit breaker was tripped, maybe my girlfriend unplugged them for some reason?  Not too sure, so I go to investigate.  Everything looks ok, but I try to boot them up, some of them hard freeze right away, others hard freeze after I try launching claymore miner.  ALL RIGS!  Not one.  Not most.  ALL. So I spent the last 14 hours reformatting, reinstalling, and reconfiguring my mining rigs, and installed 10.9.  I don't know what was changed in 11.0, but I can almost guarantee that it was the culprit.

Rigs run combo of R9 390, RX 470, RX 480.  All on windows 10, all 4gb ram, mix of amd and intel chipsets.
Activity: 84

Activity: 30
my pool for VERGE blake2s http://impulsemine.xyz two weeks test and 0% fee

Why would you run a pool for 0% fee? You are not paying for server? Your time? Or you think you will get lot of miners because 0% fee and steal from them for a week of two....same old story

A bit cynical, I think people would notice after a day or two if mining was not working.
If he were going to rob you he would stand a better chance if he said 'introductory 0.1% fee for 2 weeks then 1% after', and skim a small amount of hashrate off the top, like MinerGate does.

Agreed.
Have tried a couple of XVG pools over the last two weeks.
Ended up with NLPool, eventhough hashrate is low. Only 300+ miners and 2 Th/s at the moment.

Also, found the sweetspot for my Vega's dual mode. Turned out to be a mix of -ethi (15) and -dcri (45)
Activity: 238
my pool for VERGE blake2s http://impulsemine.xyz two weeks test and 0% fee

Why would you run a pool for 0% fee? You are not paying for server? Your time? Or you think you will get lot of miners because 0% fee and steal from them for a week of two....same old story

A bit cynical, I think people would notice after a day or two if mining was not working.
If he were going to rob you he would stand a better chance if he said 'introductory 0.1% fee for 2 weeks then 1% after', and skim a small amount of hashrate off the top, like MinerGate does.
Activity: 73
Merit: 3
I can ping mine.nlpool.nl (100ms from Florida) at the moment but the miner won't connect ... "Connection refused.".  @Mine_Phun, Have you reached some limit?

No, nothing.... all is ok on our side.

E-mail us ( Address is on our website ) with your IP address, then i can check the logfiles and help you.

I agree, I think it's a route or firewall issue near my end.  Thanks for your reply.
Phun, everything is going more than ok, so, may there is a problem somewhere.
The difficulty start very very low.
I've got 150 share in one minute with a rig of just two card 570!

Beside that, and the fact you need 3 times the miners in order to find blocks quicker , the pool work so quiet that I moved almost everything.

if anybody may share his parameter for a quiet rx 570 pulse setup, with just one click patched the timing done, I got two that at:
1150/850 2090/850  hang after a while even if the hwinfo log doesn't show any error
At 1200 900  2075 / 900 they give a decent rate, but I can't find  a right, better say stable  DCR that is 35 normally, 48 "pumped" and eth setup.

Activity: 47
@mine_phun if i put PSW: c=XVG.workername i get problems or its a possibility?
Activity: 208
I can ping mine.nlpool.nl (100ms from Florida) at the moment but the miner won't connect ... "Connection refused.".  @Mine_Phun, Have you reached some limit?

No, nothing.... all is ok on our side.

E-mail us ( Address is on our website ) with your IP address, then i can check the logfiles and help you.

Activity: 73
Merit: 3
Hello all,

I have not been active here lately and been to busy fixing the problems NLpool, it took a huge amount of time.

We finally managed to bring our new hardware online together with DDOS protection.

Would you guys give us a second try please? .. I will keep the fee at 0% until the end of March. After that it will be 0.5%.

For XVG Verge with Blake2s you can use : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=XVG
For Shieldcoin with Blake2s you can use : -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal -dpsw c=XSH

Especially for the people in Holland or near Holland this pool should be nice... it brings low latency and thus less stales, so more shares and profit.

Contact information / settings can be found on our website www.nlpool.nl

You are back, and I will be back, let's cut down the TTF again

NL call, IT answer
Jump to: