Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 432. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Getting lots of rejected XVG shares on unimining, whereas zpool worked perfect for an entire day. Not sure why people are saying zpool takes significant exchange fees, just don't set a BTC wallet, set a XVG wallet. You mine XVG and they pay you in XVG.

zpool still exchanges and pays you in XVG.  That's where the fees go.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Getting lots of rejected XVG shares on unimining, whereas zpool worked perfect for an entire day. Not sure why people are saying zpool takes significant exchange fees, just don't set a BTC wallet, set a XVG wallet. You mine XVG and they pay you in XVG.

Uming pool was fine for a few hours now Im getting mad rejects I guess zpool it is
Same just happened to me. unimining was working fine over night then this morning it was just constantly disconnected. I guess issue with the pool?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

Uming pool was fine for a few hours now Im getting mad rejects I guess zpool it is
Activity: 12
What hash rate could I expected for bios modded RX570 8GB in ETH mode?
Activity: 7
Activity: 8
I'm getting like 10% rejected shares for XVG while dual mining. All shares for ETH are okay.
what could be the cause? any1 experienced this?

I'm having similar issues as well what are you cards/clocks?

RX 580 8gb Sapphire Nitro+ Hynix memory
Core 1200/900
Mem 2250/950

I've got 580 8GB Sapphire Pulses with Samsung running core 1130/mem 2150/voltage 860 and getting about 3-4% rejected (0 for eth) @ 49 dcri. Based on our numbers seems like core clocks arent the issue so might be either too high memory clock or dcri? Going to tweak later today and see what I get
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
I'm getting like 10% rejected shares for XVG while dual mining. All shares for ETH are okay.

Using nicehash a Blake2 I got 100% shares rejected
Now I'm testing keccak 0 shares after 15 mins

I am getting the same result with Blake
Activity: 595
Merit: 251

Using nicehash a Blake2 I got 100% shares rejected
Now I'm testing keccak 0 shares after 15 mins
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
Hi
rx470 8 G Claymore v11.0 win 10 (1709 B16299.15) my hash is 29+ for a while then drops 22+
any ideas?

Thanks
Mego

have a look to -dcri instensity use + or - when miner is running to test what value is better
Activity: 21

RX 580 8gb Sapphire Nitro+ Hynix memory
Core 1200/900
Mem 2250/950
Activity: 42
Using UniMining pool
Can we set worker name ?
It's empty at my stats.
I have also some big % of rejects. I wait some more time to report it.

c=XVG

Read the instructions on zPool first!

Well - actually I read the instructions and used the symbol they provided and it worked.

http://i.epvpimg.com/LRPPfab.jpg

Switched to unimining anyway as zPool's fees are too high.

yep cant understand how people dont see those hidden ~15% "exchange" fee

Hi, do you mind to point out where is the hidden ~15% stated at ZPool?
I am new to ZPool, I saw they stated 2% Fees at Pool Status

The same is happening to me, got zero for the first 12hrs and now I am getting around 10%.
What pool are you using for XVG?

Also interested in the answer as I see there is 3 to choose from for Blake2s according to the following website:

https://vergecurrency.com/pools/

Spoiler, the pools are:

I'm mining on unimining. You guys?

Another thing is that there's a big difference between reported hashrate and efficient hashrate on ethermine.. Like 30 MH/sec.. I've got rx580 strix cards. Anyone else had this?

Rx 580s and Unimining also, seems to be getting worse. Not having any issues with nanopool ETH

c=XVG

Read the instructions on zPool first!

Well - actually I read the instructions and used the symbol they provided and it worked.

Switched to unimining anyway as zPool's fees are too high.

yep cant understand how people dont see those hidden ~15% "exchange" fee
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

The same is happening to me, got zero for the first 12hrs and now I am getting around 10%.

Also interested in the answer as I see there is 3 to choose from for Blake2s according to the following website:

https://vergecurrency.com/pools/

Spoiler, the pools are:

Nice job claymore , hope keccak dont took you too much time , it s an old ... algo, x17 would better

anyway thanks to follow my blake2s request , as told before , i think it was the best choice actually.

you saved our dual mining and again proove your deserve your  (2%) fees Smiley

/love ya

Activity: 65
Hi
rx470 8 G Claymore v11.0 win 10 (1709 B16299.15) my hash is 29+ for a while then drops 22+
any ideas?

Thanks
Mego
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
rx570

very unstable
With nicehash all the dcr2 shares are rejected and the speed of eth is practically

please help

I think you need to reduce the clock frequency or increase the voltage.

I'll try thx
Jump to: