Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 435. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
How many mh/s for dual mining with rx 4xx/5xx XVG per card?
Activity: 13
Anyone tested Keccak?

RX580 and RX570 that were having no issues before at 30-31Mh/s while dual mining are getting 11Mh/s when trying to use Keccak at -dcri 1.

My cards are undervolted pretty aggressively, I found -dcri 8 to work.  Power consumption was an extra ~25W per card, about 250 MH/s on each card.

Seems not too different from what dualmining siacoin was like before.

Turns out I was mistaken. Forgot I set rig-specific dcri in my HiveOS so it was actually running at 31.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Anyone tested Keccak?

RX580 and RX570 that were having no issues before at 30-31Mh/s while dual mining are getting 11Mh/s when trying to use Keccak at -dcri 1.

My cards are undervolted pretty aggressively, I found -dcri 8 to work.  Power consumption was an extra ~25W per card, about 250 MH/s on each card.

Seems not too different from what dualmining siacoin was like before.
Activity: 44
Here's a .bat example for Ethermine ETH / UniMining XVG combination:

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:5770 -dwal . -dpsw x -dcoin blake2s -allpools 1 -dcri 47

I also want to use this chance to say thanks a lot for all your hard work Mr. Claymore!
As a fellow developer, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this.
If you ever come to Serbia, I'm buying you a beer. Or a 6-pack. Or a 24-pack. Cheers!

why use rig name if the pool doesn't show your hashrate? also mining to this pool, still no withdrawals to my wallet..

It shows hashrate properly, go to the following URL:

https://www.unimining.net/?address=

I'm getting paid correctly and blocks are mined more often now.

Thanks man!
Activity: 9

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal . -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:5770 -dwal . -dpsw x -dcoin blake2s -allpools 1 -dcri 47

I also want to use this chance to say thanks a lot for all your hard work Mr. Claymore!
If you ever come to Serbia, I'm buying you a beer. Or a 6-pack. Or a 24-pack. Cheers!

why use rig name if the pool doesn't show your hashrate? also mining to this pool, still no withdrawals to my wallet..

It shows hashrate properly, go to the following URL:

https://www.unimining.net/?address=

I'm getting paid correctly and blocks are mined more often now.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Anyone tested Keccak?
Activity: 28

2. Yes, latest EthMan v3.7 already does it.
there is no blake2s or keccak algos in Options -> "second coin name" menu.
And it shows decred now
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
hi
does any version of claymore's software has the option to mine neoscrypt with amd cards?
i am particular speaking for the Nyxcoin
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Thanks! This thread now has 1000 pages and 6M views Smiley
Activity: 44

Code:

Activity: 488
Merit: 322
It's nice to see the Dev fee has been decreased on dual mining. Something that I think a lot will see value in. Well down claymore.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Wow 11 version Claymore. Let's try it now!

Code:

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Mine ETH+ blake2s. Want to mine ETH+Verge. My bat file:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://etherdig.net:8008 -ewal myETHwallet -epsw x -eworker Balkon1 -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766 -dwal myVERGEwallet -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 44

But in "Last 50 Earnings" I see Verge and Ninja. Please help how can I mine ONLY Verge ?

zPool is a multi pool, so you mine all coins within blake2s algo.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
UniMining pool seems to be working well for blake2s for me.
Can anyone say with certainty that zpool is better?

UniMining has 0.5% fee, zpool has 2% fee. I am mining in Uni.
Activity: 1
Mine ETH+ blake2s. Want to mine ETH+Verge. My bat file:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://etherdig.net:8008 -ewal myETHwallet -epsw x -eworker Balkon1 -dpool stratum+tcp://blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766 -dwal myVERGEwallet -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 44

But in "Last 50 Earnings" I see Verge and Ninja. Please help how can I mine ONLY Verge ?

http://i101.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0208/3e/a649d49048fa3b56c28d109acde4223e.jpg
Activity: 73
Merit: 3
The Zpool site seems to indicate that your wallet should still be a BTC wallet even for other algos/currencies mined and that they exchange internally to pay in BTC.  Can anyone verify?

Perhaps the "C=" let's you pay out in an alternate coin?
UniMining pool seems to be working well for blake2s for me.
Can anyone say with certainty that zpool is better?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore: Good update as always, perhaps you should change then name of miner download from sia + decred though. Also just reminder you were going to have remote monitor be able to show totals per algorithm (like cryptonight and ethash...)

1. Thanks, renamed.
2. Yes, latest EthMan v3.7 already does it.
Jump to: