Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 651. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
@claymore You may want to install the unofficial fix, or use that procedure.  I got it to work finally but it was a pita.  for win7
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

my rig is not stable for these few days.... message that always show " hang, opencl.. ?  GPU1 0.000 Mh/s......, restart many time 

22:23:19:273   11f0   ETH: 08/21/17-22:23:18 - New job from asia1.ethermine.org:14444
22:23:19:289   11f0   target: 0x0000000112e0be82 (diff: 4000MH), epoch 139(2.09GB)
22:23:19:430   11f0   ETH - Total Speed: 43.129 Mh/s, Total Shares: 1, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:02
22:23:19:445   11f0   ETH: GPU0 21.565 Mh/s, GPU1 0.000 Mh/s, GPU2 21.564 Mh/s

I have the same issue...someone found a fix for that ?

hi friend.... im suspect the power cable for riser is heating,   will effect the graphic card power running stability .. Use the fan to blow cable connector area^^ 
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
So my 6 Rx480 rig is up and running on 9.8, blockchain drivers and the beta beta version of Afterburner that allows changes in clock speeds. 2 of My asus cards are only stable  on -90, 1170 and 2015 speeds (29.5 Mhs). But my Gigabyte cards can go higher (30.5 Mhs) on more aggressive settings.

So should I just set the clock speeds individually in Afterburner, or should I try setting them individually in Claymore.

Does one trump the other in priority. Does AB override Claymore or Vice Versa?

For undervolting in Claymore. My AB setting is -90. What would this translate to in Claymore?

Hello Guys,

I experience some problem with my rigs: the miner set DAG epoch #139, then #128, then #139 again... and that goes on for hours. Restarting the miner or the rig doesn't help.

I use ethermine.org pool.

Does anyone experience the same? Do you have any ideas? Is it a pool related problem?

Yes. Pool problems.
Restart, restart, and restart, and again - and it helps.

I use ethermine and none of my rigs has that problem

Indeed I don't think it's pool specific. I'm gonna switch to Nanopool after reaching payout and give that theory a try.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello Guys,

I experience some problem with my rigs: the miner set DAG epoch #139, then #128, then #139 again... and that goes on for hours. Restarting the miner or the rig doesn't help.

Does anyone experience the same? Do you have any ideas? Is it a pool related problem?

Yes. Pool problems.

I use ethermine and none of my rigs has that problem
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
I had to stop using Claymore as it was sucking up my entire WIFI network nomatter what I did.
I switched to Ethminer and all is well.

this is impossible, unless you are on crap wifi.. like really crap public one.

according to one of my rigs, with 2 rx 470s in it, it downloaded 165mb and uploaded 29mb
Activity: 140
MoonRunner.io
I had to stop using Claymore as it was sucking up my entire WIFI network nomatter what I did.
I switched to Ethminer and all is well.
KGV
Activity: 55
Hello Guys,

Yes. Pool problems.
Activity: 160
Hello Guys,

Activity: 224
hi everybody

changed my mind to mine dual now instead of eth solo, and I am dissapointed with my results

I only get 28 mh/s and 280 mh/s on decred but I saw people with similar oc: 72% power limit, -60 core and +550 memory clock, obtaining around 700 mh/s on decred

eth only I usually get 30 mh/s

so what is the problem here?

any help?

What GPU ?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hi everybody

changed my mind to mine dual now instead of eth solo, and I am dissapointed with my results

I only get 28 mh/s and 280 mh/s on decred but I saw people with similar oc: 72% power limit, -60 core and +550 memory clock, obtaining around 700 mh/s on decred

eth only I usually get 30 mh/s

so what is the problem here?

any help?
Activity: 83
Guys and normal that my RX570 8gb nitro + do not exceed 25 mhs? Bios mod, latest driver fix for dag, win10 pro ,. I miss something? Huh

It's normal if it's stock, otherwise hashrate is too low.

Bios mod, 1750 or 2000 timing, memory hynix, if memory increases memory goes down hashrates Embarrassed
Activity: 9
. Also, the driver I'm using is 17.4.4 since the new blockchain beta driver lowers performance for me from 29.7Mh/s to 28.7Mh/s.
I use ubuntu 16.04,  "amdgpu": "16.60-379184".

I have a big problem with Claymore that only recently appeared (both v9.6 and v9.8 ), after mining for some hours when DevFee appears I get this DAG recreation loop:

Same thing here, it seems a 9.8 restart fixes a problem, but not for all rigs (150+ here) 9.7 and 9.8 problem. Will try 9.6 or other miner. (eu1.ethermine.org)

The ones I posted were on v9.6 so I don't think changing to it will help. Also, the driver I'm using is 17.4.4 since the new blockchain beta driver lowers performance for me from 29.7Mh/s to 28.7Mh/s.
Activity: 7
Super newbie......  1st post, been mining for a couple months.

I have read this thread from the beginning over the last couple months and don't remember seeing anything relating to this.

My problem is the power fluctuations seen in the last day by one of my GPU's.

http://imgur.com/UiChIO9

GPU-0/1 are EVGA 1070 Hybrids and GPU-2/3 are 1070 gaming editions.

Here are the settings for GPU-0/1

http://imgur.com/iYq8xeX

Any suggestions on how to stabilize the GPU power??

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Activity: 20
Merit: 8

I have a big problem with Claymore that only recently appeared (both v9.6 and v9.8 ), after mining for some hours when DevFee appears I get this DAG recreation loop:

Same thing here, it seems a 9.8 restart fixes a problem, игe not for all rigs (150+ here) 9.7 and 9.8 problem. Will try 9.6 or other miner. (eu1.ethermine.org)
I have the same problem on all my rigs, Claymore 9.8, new blockchain beta driver, win10, pool ethermine.
DAG 128... 0.00Mh/s, after reboot everything is fine for a while.
Activity: 9

Same thing here, it seems a 9.8 restart fixes a problem, but not for all rigs (150+ here) 9.7 and 9.8 problem. Will try 9.6 or other miner. (eu1.ethermine.org)
Hi I'm new here,

http://imgur.com/hjhYJCy

http://imgur.com/10ZgIlW

As you can see, for whatever reason it keeps going from DAG @128 to @139 again and again which basically means it stays on DevFree mode forever until I restart the miner. I also think it might be connected to another issue regarding a Siacoin parser error:

http://imgur.com/a/jMfOD

Lastly, can someone tell me if it would be possible to contact @Claymore directly?

Thanks for your help
Activity: 280
Guys and normal that my RX570 8gb nitro + do not exceed 25 mhs? Bios mod, latest driver fix for dag, win10 pro ,. I miss something? Huh

It's normal if it's stock, otherwise hashrate is too low.

Activity: 83
Jump to: