Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 650. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, all

Code:
ETH - Total Speed: 45.646 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0(2+1), Rejected: 0, Time: 08:16

My question is how to correctly read the output of the program. What do the numbers in brackets 2 + 1 mean and why while are the total shares with 0?
I mined musicoin solo.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hi everybody

changed my mind to mine dual now instead of eth solo, and I am dissapointed with my results

I only get 28 mh/s and 280 mh/s on decred but I saw people with similar oc: 72% power limit, -60 core and +550 memory clock, obtaining around 700 mh/s on decred

eth only I usually get 30 mh/s

so what is the problem here?

any help?

What GPU ?

Sorry, I forgot to say, I have 3 gtx 1070
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Hi Claymore

Seems i have found the issue with the epoch 128 issue.
i changed all the rigs drivers to a non blockchain edition, ie the 17.8.1 on amd site and the rigs are running normal for 12 hours now.
Thanks

I dont have the issue with blockchain drivers.  Its just a pool bug if you took the time to read through the last pages of this post you would see that.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Hi Claymore

i changed all the rigs drivers to a non blockchain edition, ie the 17.8.1 on amd site and the rigs are running normal for 12 hours now.
Thanks
I had the same issue with nvidia rig without any amd cards or drivers.
Went to dwarfpool instead of ethermine.org ...
Activity: 30
Hi Claymore

Thanks
I have the same issue with DAG on 9.7, 9.5 and 9.3 version. Randomly on different rigs, it looks like global problem. Claymore what's going on?
Activity: 25
guys what is goin on??
ETH: 08/23/17-12:38:22 - New job from eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Setting DAG epoch #139 for GPU0 done

ETH: 08/23/17-12:40:07 - New job from eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Setting DAG epoch #128...

ETH: 08/23/17-12:40:26 - New job from eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Setting DAG epoch #139...

ETH: 08/23/17-12:41:11 - New job from eu1.ethermine.org:4444
Setting DAG epoch #128...

it is on all versions of claymore? or only 9.8?
all my rigs fcked up!...
Dear All,

Now i use windows 10 and use asrock h110 pro btc (13 gpu).

Now batch for claymore (i put rx 570 to system only = 6 card) no problem.

"EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal 1GMp2k7LsuGtijbGFycgpZpzkMMEtDZZLy.hog1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0"

If i put 1060 7 card + rx 570 6 and run claymore with this batch will hang.

but i see vdo = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6gB7GYkkiA can run with rx 580 x7 + 6 x nvidia card.

Who can help to insert another batch's function for run claymore for rx 570 x 6 card only

Activity: 3
Best alt to dual mine with would be? Currently mining SC, but sure doesn't look profitable haha
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
When was the last time claymore posted on here? He must be on vacation.

Hoping he can fix the new driver issue with voltages.

There isn't that many posts per page.  I try to check this thread multiple times per day and keep up with the progress of the thread.  Since claymore's miner is part of the process of generating revenue, I think it's wise to keep updated on it and read as much about it as I can.  I've seen so many posts of problems posted here in my short time, problems I've had, that are easily resolved with google searches, reexamination of work and trial and error.  I also think that it's important to understand to the best of my ability, even if that pales in comparison to many other posters in this thread, how things work so I can have the as much self sufficiency as possible.

^THIS!

btw Claymore has posted several times in the last few days.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/claymore-306958

Any update for Windows 7 users using blockchain drivers that face issue of miner crashing as soon as it detects the cards ?

I cannot install these drivers on Windows7 at all, now I have to reinstall Windows after several attempts. Try any different OpenCL miner to confirm that the issue is related to my miner, because the reason can be drivers.

I've already tried with ethminer 0.11.0 and it doesn't work either. Crashes instantly. I think the problem is related to the driver not the miner.
For Win7 the only solution I've found is to use the early leaked drivers. They are signed by AMD so I don't think they can have any malware...and it's not the crimson .exe type either, just straight-up display drivers with the .dlls and .infs.

http://1stminingrig.com/unofficial-amd-driver-fix-for-ethereum-dag-epoch-released/
Activity: 27
I'm seeing the same epoch 128 instead of current eth epoch 13 on two different rigs running 9.8 and the beta amd drivers.  One rig is 5 570/580 cards and the other is a 8 570/580 and 3 GTX 10 rig.   Ethermine.org as well.  I saw mine on eu1, switching to us1 to see if that is any better.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

There isn't that many posts per page.  I try to check this thread multiple times per day and keep up with the progress of the thread.  Since claymore's miner is part of the process of generating revenue, I think it's wise to keep updated on it and read as much about it as I can.  I've seen so many posts of problems posted here in my short time, problems I've had, that are easily resolved with google searches, reexamination of work and trial and error.  I also think that it's important to understand to the best of my ability, even if that pales in comparison to many other posters in this thread, how things work so I can have the as much self sufficiency as possible.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

More like when was the last time you actually read the posts.
Activity: 234
Merit: 102

Activity: 36
hi everybody

changed my mind to mine dual now instead of eth solo, and I am dissapointed with my results

I only get 28 mh/s and 280 mh/s on decred but I saw people with similar oc: 72% power limit, -60 core and +550 memory clock, obtaining around 700 mh/s on decred

any help?

Hello there,

you need to add "-dcri 30" at the end of the commands in your batfile.

the default dcri setting on my rig is already 30, so no need to add it to my batch file

+ gives me 31
and
- gives me 29

What is your default setting if you dont add -dcri 30 to your batch file ?

Default is indeed 30 man but i wanted to introduce him to the logic of putting a number there.

When he finds perfect balance, eg 25 then he must put the number in the bat file otherwise it will reset to 30 everytime the miner restarts if he only puts -dcri.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Absolute record today - 133 TH and dificulty jumped dramatically. I am impressed of how people are desinformed of what is comming Smiley

Source?
Activity: 224
hi everybody

any help?

Hello there,

the default dcri setting on my rig is already 30, so no need to add it to my batch file

+ gives me 31
and
- gives me 29

What is your default setting if you dont add -dcri 30 to your batch file ?
Activity: 36
hi everybody

any help?

Hello there,

When the minning starts you can play with the + and  - buttons on your keyboard to change the intensity of dcr speed vs ether speed.
If you have a 480 you can try -dcri 25 which works best balance for my cards.

Cheers
Activity: 158
Any news for an linux version of the dag patch ?

The news:

Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I am still running 9.0, see no reason to update
Jump to: