Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 654. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
@Claymore, one of my rigs has been stuck on Dev Fee mining and Set New Dag for card number 0 - 5 because change of dev fee or something like that. I don`t have log, because I have no log in bat file. Can you think what was is the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
sorry if its been stated before but i cant find any absolute calculations.. is dual mining worth the extra 1% fee and higher power?

i have rx 470s if it matters, unmodded.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Absolute record today - 133 TH and dificulty jumped dramatically. I am impressed of how people are desinformed of what is comming Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks like a new official driver is out, anyone try it?

EDIT:
Confirmed, the new driver does not include the dag fix.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Does anybody have the AMD Blockchain beta driver working with an RX580 8GB in Windows 7? The first time I tried it the miner error'd. Anybody have luck since?

Issues with Windows 7, it is doing this to all of us running Windows 7
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Beta drivers are still working alright but I dont think that its going to make much sense to continue mining ETH . Profitability is just too low

wot ? Keep your Eth until it reaches USD$1000.00 then.

Just wait until the ~30% ice age difficulty ramp up on 08-24. An average 6 card rig will make less than 0.5 ETH a MONTH!

Ice Age had been in place for many months!!! https://etherchain.org/charts/difficultyBomb

That's right and and on Aug 24th the difficululty bomb is going to get ~30% worse, in addition to increasing block times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_943As7WMg&feature=youtu.be&t=341
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Beta drivers are still working alright but I dont think that its going to make much sense to continue mining ETH . Profitability is just too low

Just wait until the ~30% ice age difficulty ramp up on 08-24. An average 6 card rig will make less than 0.5 ETH a MONTH!

Ice Age had been in place for many months!!! https://etherchain.org/charts/difficultyBomb
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
ok just got another gtx 1070 but now I have no room so should I lose my power hungry ref sapphire r9 290 or my more efficient less mh sapphire r9 280
Activity: 42
Claymore, I need help understanding how I'm even able to mine right now.

I have 2 x GTX 960 2GB mining UBIQ.  A few weeks back I set them up on 9.6 and I don't know what I did to get it to work, but it has steadily been mining UBIQ at 10 MH/S.  I tried 9.7, 9.8 and even 7.4 and none of them will work. I don't know what I did specifically on 9.6 to make it work, but it is the only version of Claymore that works.
KGV
Activity: 55

are you sure about the 30% ?

That was the info BBT gathered from the last Ethereum dev metting on 08-11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tSXTqJVxQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2712

thank you

I think it will not. Or price for ETH alredy must be 500+
Activity: 224

thank you

Activity: 27

my rig is not stable for these few days.... message that always show " hang, opencl.. ?  GPU1 0.000 Mh/s......, restart many time  

22:23:19:273   11f0   ETH: 08/21/17-22:23:18 - New job from asia1.ethermine.org:14444
22:23:19:289   11f0   target: 0x0000000112e0be82 (diff: 4000MH), epoch 139(2.09GB)
22:23:19:430   11f0   ETH - Total Speed: 43.129 Mh/s, Total Shares: 1, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:02
22:23:19:445   11f0   ETH: GPU0 21.565 Mh/s, GPU1 0.000 Mh/s, GPU2 21.564 Mh/s

I have the same issue...someone found a fix for that ?

I solved it with adding 4gb ram = 8 total and mix of AMD 17.5.1 16.11.5
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Who will be the kind soul to test the effects of 17.8.1, the AMD new WHQL? My rigs are stuck in a rental.

As expected, the 17.8.1 driver DOES NOT incorporate the Dag epoch hash drop issue fix from the beta blockchain compute drivers. So at least for now, if you care about mining ETH, stick with the beta blockchain compute drivers. Mining UBIQ which is not affect by the epoch hash drop issue had no difference in speed between the two drivers.

Thanks for the heads up.  I just installed but lost clock control in AB with every version I tried.  Back to beta blockchain drivers I guess.

Oh yeah... weird how the LBC hashrate went up 80% for a bit Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Activity: 158
Who will be the kind soul to test the effects of 17.8.1, the AMD new WHQL? My rigs are stuck in a rental.

As expected, the 17.8.1 driver DOES NOT incorporate the Dag epoch hash drop issue fix from the beta blockchain compute drivers. So at least for now, if you care about mining ETH, stick with the beta blockchain compute drivers. Mining UBIQ which is not affect by the epoch hash drop issue had no difference in speed between the two drivers.

Thank you.

The blackchain drive is "as is", wont't be subject to further improvements or new versions.

So we may say that we will be "our" drive for a long time.

Jump to: