Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 746. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
9.7 Results:
ASUS 1080ti - 2000mhz clock / 5200 memory

Eth: 30-31.5 mh/s
Dcr: 2250-2350 mh/s

Anyone else with a 1080ti have results to share?

Is this dual mining performance using 1080 ti? If so could you please tell me your watt usage from wall per gpu?

lol yes its dual mining performance (why i posted dual results). No clue on power consumption per gpu. What sw can show such things?

On another note, after letting it mine for 24hrs, the posted hashrates went up nominally (~32mh/s - ~2400mh/s)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey there, im quite new into mining- I recently started to mine on my gaming PC just for fun and then i decided to build a rig...
So i got all the parts and six rx 560 (as i could not get any better cards due to global shortage)... and that is when my nightmare started.

I run the rig on win10. system detects all the cards with no problem... well after few but i managed that Smiley
but once i start claymore, im done for.
If i got only 4 cards plugged in, everything works fine, but as soon as i plug in 5th or 5th and 6th card, claymore is suddenly able to detect just 2 of them.

I have spent better part of last two days trying to find some solution, but i got nothing. Tried countless drivers, restarted the rig a million times, even tried other miners despite the fact that i like claymore the most...
nothing

If anyone got any idea what could help, please let me know.

do you have virtual memory page file set to 16gb?

Yes, without that, not ecen windows was able to detect cards properly... i suspect crossfire has something to do with this issue, as if i connect more cards, only those two in full slots are working

yes crossfire needs to be disabled double check that for all cards in radeon settings

Do you have some tip on how to do that? All guides i found were showing option to diable crossfire under Gaming > Global settings > Crossfire....
Yet i do not have this option at my radeon settings, i have tried multiple versions of drivers, currently i am running 17.4.4 but i have not seen that option in any version i tried.
Is there some other way to turn of crossfire for good?

Ok, so i tried bunch of other stuff to find a way to disable crossfire - nothing worked... then i realized, GPU-z should show status of crossfire and it turns out, i have it disabled on both cards in PCIEX16 (i have unplugged the other cards for now)

So, if crossfire is disabled, why claymore still detects only cards in PCIEX16 and not cards in  PCIEX1 slots?

Still if i plug in 4 cards (1 PCIEX16 and 3 PCIEX1) it all works fine...

Id be grateful for any tips.... for now ill just set up 4gpu rig and go to sleep, i am exhausted and got to work tomorrow :/
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Miner detect and show only gpu0 and gpu2 in temperature. How can i fix this?

Activity: 107
Still no support for vega? I thought Claymore was working directly with AMD on it.

Claymore has indicated that vega support is a couple weeks away.  I have two vega fe's, so I feel you!
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Still no support for vega? I thought Claymore was working directly with AMD on it.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
who know why after 10 hours and more miner restart by watchdog with error and one card drop overclocking to default
Hey there, im quite new into mining- I recently started to mine on my gaming PC just for fun and then i decided to build a rig...
So i got all the parts and six rx 560 (as i could not get any better cards due to global shortage)... and that is when my nightmare started.

I run the rig on win10. system detects all the cards with no problem... well after few but i managed that Smiley
If i got only 4 cards plugged in, everything works fine, but as soon as i plug in 5th or 5th and 6th card, claymore is suddenly able to detect just 2 of them.

I have spent better part of last two days trying to find some solution, but i got nothing. Tried countless drivers, restarted the rig a million times, even tried other miners despite the fact that i like claymore the most...
nothing

Yes, without that, not ecen windows was able to detect cards properly... i suspect crossfire has something to do with this issue, as if i connect more cards, only those two in full slots are working

yes crossfire needs to be disabled double check that for all cards in radeon settings

Do you have some tip on how to do that? All guides i found were showing option to diable crossfire under Gaming > Global settings > Crossfire....
Yet i do not have this option at my radeon settings, i have tried multiple versions of drivers, currently i am running 17.4.4 but i have not seen that option in any version i tried.
Is there some other way to turn of crossfire for good?
Activity: 60

nothing

nothing

Activity: 60

nothing

nothing

Activity: 7
Hey guys after running my miner for like 1-2 hours (sometimes less sometimes more) I get this problem :

WATCHDOG: GPU 5 hangs in OpenCL call , please restart the miner Sad

It's always the GPU 5 . Im running 6 Rx 580 8GB MSI Gaming with this codes :

"-cclock 1150 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850 -dcri 16 -wd 0"

Any fix for this ? At the begging this was running 24/7 for atleast 1 week without any problem.

Thanks !

Try bumping up the vcore voltage for that card. For mine to be stable at 1150 I run 900mv.

You mean like 850,850,850,850,850,900 ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Hey guys after running my miner for like 1-2 hours (sometimes less sometimes more) I get this problem :

Any fix for this ? At the begging this was running 24/7 for atleast 1 week without any problem.

Thanks !

Try bumping up the vcore voltage for that card. For mine to be stable at 1150 I run 900mv.
Activity: 16
Guys, dumb question.....

I got 6 x gtx 1070, 4 cards are powered with 2 pci-e Cables that have 2x8 pin each, and 2 cards are powered using single Cables with 1x8pin.
I guess my question is, is there any Power difference/problems if you connect more than 1 Graphics card with 1 single pci-e Cable?

There is no rules : it's depends of your GPU BIOS.
For the GTX 1070, 1 PCIe 8 pins is enough and some cards have only one.
The manufacturer put a second PCIe 6 or 8 pins only for those who overclock a lot they 1070.

It is only 1x8 pin on my cards.
What I meant by my question is that some of my pci-e Cables have 2x8 pins and I have used these Cables to connect 2 cards in 1 Cable.
So thats 2 cards powered up with 1 pci-e Cable. Could this be a problem? Should i only use 1 Cable for 1 card instead?
Activity: 7

Thanks !
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Problem with Claymore's V9,7
yea it increase my gtx 1060 speed from 18.3 Mh/s to 19 Mh/s but it also reduce my RX 580 card from 29 MH/s to 28.3 Mh/s.
something is wrong?

Are you sure it wasn't the DAG increase that reduced your 580? Have you reverted back to 9.6 to confirm?
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Guys, dumb question.....

I got 6 x gtx 1070, 4 cards are powered with 2 pci-e Cables that have 2x8 pin each, and 2 cards are powered using single Cables with 1x8pin.
I guess my question is, is there any Power difference/problems if you connect more than 1 Graphics card with 1 single pci-e Cable?

There is no rules : it's depends of your GPU BIOS.
For the GTX 1070, 1 PCIe 8 pins is enough and some cards have only one.
The manufacturer put a second PCIe 6 or 8 pins only for those who overclock a lot they 1070.
Activity: 2
Been doing some research to find an answer to this but not much luck. I'm interested in mining XVG, looks like one of the algos it uses is BLake2 which is the same is Siacoin. So in theory, would if be possible to dual mine ETH and XVG with Claymore?
Activity: 45
Hi Claymore,

There's could have introduced some problem since 9.6 for Linux version.
Both 9.6 and 9.7 will stuck in generating DAG and restart by timer loop sometimes.

9.5 has never got any problem on this.

They are GTX 1060 3GB, with some overclocking, like +590 (1180) on memory.
already set -lidbg 2
Jump to: