Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 778. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I need help with my 6x 1070 rig.. I keep getting the following error and then the miner crashes and restarts..
I didnt overclock it is on default settings..

NVML: cannot get current temperature, error 999 (an internal driver error occurred)
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 30, unknown error
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 3, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 5, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 4, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 30, unknown error
GPU 4, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 30, unknown error
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1
NVML: cannot get current temperature, error 999 (an internal driver error occurred)

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Hi,  I know this is an old post but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue and has found a solution.  I have 6 x 1080tis running at stock (msi afterburner not running) and do not get this error anymore but would love to overclock.  As soon as I turn on afterburner, even if I don't overclock,  I get the above error message.  Sometime within 10 minutes, sometimes after days of running fine.  I've also tried overclocking on NVOC and after awhile I get the same error.  Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated and will send some ether for your assistance.  Thanks!!!
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Is there a command for UBQ coin like -allcoins exp for expanse ? -allcoins ubq doesn't really do anything and it's a waste to switch to eth for devfee when the cards have 2GB ram only.

--allcoins 1 -nofee 1 is all you need

nofee gives you 3% less coins, I want to give him a fee but it wastes both of our time with generating a new dag for each coin every hour. Claymore, add UBQ/Music devfee pools for your own good, you'll make more money.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Is there a command for UBQ coin like -allcoins exp for expanse ? -allcoins ubq doesn't really do anything and it's a waste to switch to eth for devfee when the cards have 2GB ram only.

--allcoins 1 -nofee 1 is all you need
Activity: 39
Hello please could anyone help me with set up my rig with dual mining on dwarfpool eth+sia for example on Simplemining?
What config I have to use I looking for some config everywhere but I couldn't find any thank you
Activity: 30
Hello guys

Currently i'm mining only ethereum with 1 rig (7x 1070's), should i start dual mining? And if so, which would be the alt coin beside eth to choose?

Thx  Smiley
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Hey Claymore, first of all thank you for making your awesome client!  

I just released Vega but it is not working with your miner currently.  Can you please add support for Vega?  I can't wait to see the hashrates we can get.

Let me know if you need anything.

LS

Wow you must be the first one to try mining with a Vega GPU.

What speed are you getting with ZEC?

adaseb you know who lisaSu is, right? ;P

Nice trolling, made my day Cheesy

Haha I dont think he does. But what if it IS Dr Lisa Su?Huh
Activity: 56
Is the Drop from AMD Cards only for 4GB or 8GB also? Why not for NVIDIA? Is it claymore who drop the rate?

For both 4GB and 8GB.
Activity: 169
Merit: 5
Is the Drop from AMD Cards only for 4GB or 8GB also? Why not for NVIDIA? Is it claymore who drop the rate?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

-allpools 1 -allcoins -1

edit:

You may have to use -allcoins exp (with the UBQ pool) if that doesn't work due to the 2GB RAM limiting the dev fee mining.

-allpools 1 -allcoins -1 I'm using this and it switched to eth @ devfee, so I guess claymore didn't add an UBQ wallet for himself to mine fee at.

He needs to setup UBQ and MUSIC wallets. I should remind Mr. Claymore that a diversified portfolio and all those Tahiti cards out there really do add up to a lot more money, including for the miner with less lost mining time.

-allpools 1 -allcoins -1

edit:

You may have to use -allcoins exp (with the UBQ pool) if that doesn't work due to the 2GB RAM limiting the dev fee mining.

-allpools 1 -allcoins -1 I'm using this and it switched to eth @ devfee, so I guess claymore didn't add an UBQ wallet for himself to mine fee at.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
is there any problems with 9.6?
my rig started to crash more often after I upgraded to 9.6 from 9.5

Same here, upgraded from 9.4/9.5 to 9.6 on some rigs, 2 of them are ok under 9.6, but 1 crashed under 9.6, back under 9.4 for this rig.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hey Claymore, first of all thank you for making your awesome client!  

I just released Vega but it is not working with your miner currently.  Can you please add support for Vega?  I can't wait to see the hashrates we can get.

Let me know if you need anything.

LS

Wow you must be the first one to try mining with a Vega GPU.

What speed are you getting with ZEC?

adaseb you know who lisaSu is, right? ;P
Nice trolling, made my day Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

-allpools 1 -allcoins -1

edit:

Activity: 15
Hello everyone, help please with the example of Claymore miner DUAL set up DWARFPOOL for two currencies Expanse and Groestcoin please !!!

You can only dual mine one Ethereum based coin and either Decred, Siacoin, Lbry or Pascal at the same time. Configuration is in the readme file.

Thanks for the answer, it turns out yet Claymore does not know how to get Groest?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Hello everyone, help please with the example of Claymore miner DUAL set up DWARFPOOL for two currencies Expanse and Groestcoin please !!!

You can only dual mine one Ethereum based coin and either Decred, Siacoin, Lbry or Pascal at the same time. Configuration is in the readme file.
Activity: 36
I am mining dual ethereum and decred.  My decred pool is suprnova.cc.  They are accepting all my shares but not showing and miner activity on my suprnova dashboard.  What is going on?  Are there any known issues with suprnova right now?

Will their POW algorithm change affect this?

I use suprnova too but their frontend sux...
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
I am mining dual ethereum and decred.  My decred pool is suprnova.cc.  They are accepting all my shares but not showing and miner activity on my suprnova dashboard.  What is going on?  Are there any known issues with suprnova right now?

Will their POW algorithm change affect this?
Activity: 15
Activity: 30
is there any problems with 9.6?
my rig started to crash more often after I upgraded to 9.6 from 9.5

me too..  drops 2mh/s for v9.6..
Jump to: