Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 781. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 5
Much time, i get "(FAILOVER 1)"

What does it mean? What can i do to fix it...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys, new here.

I use claymore dual mining 9.5 for 1-2 weeks, running it with 1x asus rog strix 1080 and it's been running very well for now.

My friend added 2x 1070 we installed in the rig, but now the miner won't start and heres the message error. Seems like it can't find the pool anymore.

https://i.imgur.com/DFexKH3.png

https://i.imgur.com/8qFMFnE.png

this is our settings in the miner.bat  we also set up in Asus Gpu TweakII the temperature and memory clocking by default to test with 3 gpus and eventually we're gonna play with the settings but for now
we're wondering why the miner wont start Smiley

thanks

changed the pictures to claymore 9.6, i swapped to this version to make things easier, now it detects my gpus but dosent connect to the pool we specified.
Activity: 1
Hello,

I have 2 different rigs with 2 different motherboards(Msi and ASUS) with 7 mixed GPU each rig.  I am farming ETH+SIA and in both rigs i have same problem , GPU0 is allways  unstable on a hash rate that varies from 15 to 29.

http://imgur.com/a/iMzxD

I already tried everything, changing risers , psu , switch GPU.... still the problem persists allways on GPU0

Anyone have this bug?
Activity: 4
I need help.
https://i.imgur.com/Fx8J2kG.png
After this message: "Miner thread hangs, neet to restart miner!" Claymore only restarts after I hit a key, the only solution that I found on the internet, was a macro that press enter from time to time which is not ideal.

- Windows 10 fully updated
- Claymore dual mining v9.6(ethereum-only mining mode), same happens with v9.5
- Nvidia driver 382.53
- Firewall and antivirus are disabled
- 2 EVGA 1060 6GB SC (06G-P4-6163-KR) without riser, with a very small OC (+450MHz on memory)
- Virtual memory paging file is set bigger than 16GB

Should I install the driver version 368.81 of it's ok to use the latest version?

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 37
When dual mining on my XFX 295x2, periodically my hashrate is very poor.

I'll go from hashing ~31mhash eth ~900mhash decred (per gpu) to ~8mhash eth ~200mhash decred and then return. GPU-Z unfortunately doesn't show me the vrm temps on my 295 so I'm not sure what they are hitting. In single mining mode, I can actually push these things to do ~33mhash and they never seem to stray from that number.

I was originally using the recommended driver which exhibited the problem. I have moved on to the 17.xx drivers as for some magical reason they have allowed me to reduce the power target on both my 295x2 and 290x and sustain slightly higher clocks.

I see this is a known issue, which 9.6 didn't resolve sadly.

Does anyone have a 295x2 that is not having this problem? Should I try a different bios that anyone is aware of? The 290x (reference) in the same chassis (on a different psu) does not ever run into this problem, but it's running a customized bios based on the 390x aside from the other obvious differences between the cards.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Guys!
I started version 9.6, and the hash jumps very much!
From 60 to 96!
Driver 17.6.1
The Sapphire RX 480 cards have 8 GB, did not flash.
I'm getting ETC+DCR

What to do? Cry
Activity: 15
Getting 3MH/s on GTX970, win10, 352.86 driver,
Do you guys think going to win7 or linux would help?
Activity: 14
Guys, I'm confused here.

Am I right in saying that ETC and ETH, although using the same algorithm, they shouldn't be at the same Epoch number?

When I'm mining ETC, the miner is using Epoch 133 which afaik, is the same Epoch as ETH. Thus reducing hash speeds.

Is this normal? Surely ETC's epoch is reduced in comparison to ETH's
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
^ knowledgebase.

^^ 1500 if they work from what I'm told. Personally I don't tamper with the bios or overclock so that there's no argument if I have to RMA; a dead card with void warranty runs at exactly 0 MH/s.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey guys I just got my hands on some XFX RX480 8gb cards and wanted to bios flash them.  I know how to use ATI flash and Polaris but needed help to know the right timing.  Do I copy and paste from 1500mhz or do I copy and paste from 1750mhz and down?  Please help if anyone has had these cards flashed as well as maybe you have the best setting for them in afterburner after flashing to get the most of them.  I would really appreciate any help, thanks! Smiley

How is this related to Claymore Dual miner? You will have better chances for a good answer in threads related to BIOS modding.
Activity: 29
Any way to get -ttdcr working on Nvidia GPUs?
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
Hey guys I just got my hands on some XFX RX480 8gb cards and wanted to bios flash them.  I know how to use ATI flash and Polaris but needed help to know the right timing.  Do I copy and paste from 1500mhz or do I copy and paste from 1750mhz and down?  Please help if anyone has had these cards flashed as well as maybe you have the best setting for them in afterburner after flashing to get the most of them.  I would really appreciate any help, thanks! Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Can anyone confirm that DAG slowdown will also affect 5xx series?

As it it right now, the Claymore miner epoch benchmarks show a rather significant ~10% drop after epoch 150 for the Polaris cards and progressively increasing after that. There are conflicting reports as to whether the issue is with the Claymore miner and if other miners, like SGminer are affected. Apparently AMD is also aware of the issue and are talking with Claymore about it.

Yes but I asked about 5xx series only Wink

The RX 4XX and 5XX are essentially the same cards and both show they are affected by the Claymore benchmarks.
Activity: 54

As it it right now, the Claymore miner epoch benchmarks show a rather significant ~10% drop after epoch 150 for the Polaris cards and progressively increasing after that. There are conflicting reports as to whether the issue is with the Claymore miner and if other miners, like SGminer are affected. Apparently AMD is also aware of the issue and are talking with Claymore about it.

IF it's Polaris YES! it will be and are affected ...
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
when I switch to Claymore's v9.6 I get probleme on the pool thet can not dispaly somme effective Hashrate of rigs, but this rigs keep mining and activated normaly, only effective Hashrate graphe can not dispalyed
With nanopool most of the time the reported hashrate is zero (not always), but it was same on Claymore 9.5. not sure it is Claymore...
Activity: 14
This seems terribly poor for dual RX480 cards (VisionTek RX 480 8 GB OC + XFX RX 480 8 GB OC):

ETH - Total Speed: 29.125 Mh/s, Total Shares: 15, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:26
ETH: GPU0 16.488 Mh/s, GPU1 12.636 Mh/s
 SC - Total Speed: 873.735 Mh/s, Total Shares: 14, Rejected: 0
 SC: GPU0 494.650 Mh/s, GPU1 379.085 Mh/s
GPU0 t=86C fan=41%, GPU1 t=80C fan=36%

I'm using
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal myaddr.rig1/myemail -epsw x -dcoin sia -dpool sia-us-west1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal myaddr/rig1/myemail -dpsw x -ftime 10

When I mine ETH only I get 48 MH/s. I have disabled crossfire in Radeon settings with the expectation that the different brands of cards would have issues with crossfire.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be getting better than that?

Set -dcri to 20 or less and try it again.
You can also use "+" or "-" to change.

[]s
Activity: 22
hello,

when I switch to Claymore's v9.6 I get probleme on the pool thet can not dispaly somme effective Hashrate of rigs, but this rigs keep mining and activated normaly, only effective Hashrate graphe can not dispalyed
Activity: 22
hello,

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Jump to: