Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's XPM (PrimeCoin) GPU Miner v13.2 - page 3. (Read 41562 times)

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
It is rather a problem of the ypool. Because I also notice periodically restart my miners and not only Primecoin. It's not much bothers me because miners almost immediately begin to work as before.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
R9 270x is exactly the one.
Therefore as I gather, having R7 and R9 installed then 4 cores CPU work, correct?
Yep.

Perfect, below image is an sample of 12 hours mining:

I have few questions:

Based on SHARES FOUND TYPE:1... where are being credit to "ch" area?

I also found once there an entry on "10ch" then avg CPD is seen and not before correct?
About avg CPD, is this what my system producing?

About toggle "s", is there to start miner starting detailed stats just in miner restarting?
Is there a way to input/append shares found and ect... to text file within miner setting

This is certainly a best miner!
About avg CPD, yes.
About toggle "s", it not restart miner but just change the view.
I hope to answer the other questions Claymore or something else.

This is the result of work R9 270X?

Yep! I think you're answered my question!
Oh, yes, above result of work is on R7. What do think so far? if you see any needed improvements, I trust you can tell me!
This explains the poor results. Even my old overclocked HD8570 gives to pool about 130 shares per hour.

I guess in getting R9 is best route. I also notice yesterday the avg CPD were over 6.00, does this mean anything?
Using R7 and R9 270 using 4 core, what the amount shares can be produced so I know?
6 CPD is better of course. With 6 CPD you can get about 2,944 XPM per day. And with two your cards about 3,876 XPM.

Exactly what I thought but as I wake up, I noted noted miner has restarted at some and seem taking place almost every day! Why is that? Are there ways to fix this?
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Therefore as I gather, having R7 and R9 installed then 4 cores CPU work, correct?
Yep.

I have few questions:

I also found once there an entry on "10ch" then avg CPD is seen and not before correct?

About toggle "s", is there to start miner starting detailed stats just in miner restarting?
Is there a way to input/append shares found and ect... to text file within miner setting

About avg CPD, yes.

Oh, yes, above result of work is on R7. What do think so far? if you see any needed improvements, I trust you can tell me!
This explains the poor results. Even my old overclocked HD8570 gives to pool about 130 shares per hour.

I guess in getting R9 is best route. I also notice yesterday the avg CPD were over 6.00, does this mean anything?
Using R7 and R9 270 using 4 core, what the amount shares can be produced so I know?
6 CPD is better of course. With 6 CPD you can get about 2,944 XPM per day. And with two your cards about 3,876 XPM.
Yep.

I have few questions:

About avg CPD, yes.

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Yep.

I have few questions:

About avg CPD, yes.

This explains the poor results. Even my old overclocked HD7850 gives to pool about 130 shares per hour.
Yep.

I have few questions:

About avg CPD, yes.

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Yep.

I have few questions:

About avg CPD, yes.

Yep.

I have few questions:

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Yep.
Since you told having -t 8 is for at least 8 CPU core, then why
in readme area mention 8 if CPU is slow?
Having 8 CPU core is hardly slow which seems telling me the readme isn't correct, right?
At least this information is just weird.

Agreed! About using multiple GPUs, no need using multiple monitors right?

Here what I'm wondering:
Using windows 7, Right now one Radeon R7 and I am to purchase R9, does catalyst previously installed takes all GPUs into considerations and without installing another catalyst copy?
1. Of course not
2. Yes, all drivers in one package

I hope these cards will not be used with the dual-core processor?

Not at all, I am having my eyes getting system with 6 cores to be better but I can't get it then 4 cores should do right?
It depends on what exactly r9 video card you want to buy. For r9 270X or below will be enough and quad-core CPU.

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Having 8 CPU core is hardly slow which seems telling me the readme isn't correct, right?

Here what I'm wondering:
Using windows 7, Right now one Radeon R7 and I am to purchase R9, does catalyst previously installed takes all GPUs into considerations and without installing another catalyst copy?
1. Of course not

Not at all, I am having my eyes getting system with 6 cores to be better but I can't get it then 4 cores should do right?
It depends on what exactly r9 video card you want to buy. For r9 270X or below will be enough and quad-core CPU.

Here what I'm wondering:
1. Of course not

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange

Here what I'm wondering:
1. Of course not

Here what I'm wondering:
Using windows 7, Right now I have one Radeon R7 and I am to purchase R9, does catalyst previously installed takes all GPUs into considerations and without installing another catalyst copy?

Here what I'm wondering:
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Wow! I am earning 1 xpm on every 2nd day on average! I know this isn't great other members but this will do until getting better GPU months from now!

Since I have 2 cores CPU it's following settings I find confusing:
-ss and -t

Based on readme file

If I want have super-low CPU usage, it safe set -ss 3?

About -t does this has something to with number of CPU cores?

Since defaul setting is 4, I set to 2 to the number of CPU core that I have.
Now how safe is to it 8?
Yes, "-t" value is number of CPU cores.
"-ss" is how this value indicates how the CPU cores will be used intensively. Nothing prevents to experiment and find the value that will be less likely to interfere with work. By the way, i'm setting this value on "0" (high usage) on two cores CPU and six-cores CPU two. Because the difference is almost not noticeable.

> Since defaul setting is 4, I set to 2 to the number of CPU core that I have.
> Now how safe is to it 8?

Why 8? You haver eight cores CPU or higher?

Thanks to clear with me

staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
Wow! I am earning 1 xpm on every 2nd day on average! I know this isn't great other members but this will do until getting better GPU months from now!

-ss and -t

Based on readme file

Now how safe is to it 8?
Yes, "-t" value is number of CPU cores.
"-ss" is how this value indicates how the CPU cores will be used intensively. Nothing prevents to experiment and find the value that will be less likely to interfere with work. By the way, i'm setting this value on "0" (high usage) on two cores CPU and six-cores CPU two. Because the difference is almost not noticeable.

> Since defaul setting is 4, I set to 2 to the number of CPU core that I have.
> Now how safe is to it 8?

Why 8? You haver eight cores CPU or higher?

-ss and -t

Based on readme file

Now how safe is to it 8?

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Hello

I am tested miners:

rig1:

14.7 driver
6x280x
1100/1500 clock

with 13.00 14.x version 58.8 cpd

rig2:

14.6  driver
4x290
1000/1250 clock

with 13.0 14.x version 52.4 cpd

For all bat file is :
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
NsXpmMiner.exe -o ypool.net -u xxx -p xx -ss 3 -m 2

It is OK? Or could be better?

Looks like a pretty good CPD to me but are you paying for electricity?  If you have free or cheap electricity, awesome but if not you're only getting just over $3 per day with that setup and most places will run over that much to power that rig.  If you're just trying to collect some coins, good for you.
Pages:
Jump to: