Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's XPM (PrimeCoin) GPU Miner v13.2 - page 4. (Read 41562 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250
December 24, 2014, 02:27:50 AM
Hi,

I have an important question using overclocking utility.

For Radeon R7 240 with 2 gig vram:
1) What best settings for temperature and ect...
2) This utility must run minimized while running miner correct?

Using miner:
I have two cores cpu and what the best setting while running miner on my GPU?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
November 04, 2014, 07:07:48 AM
Hey, Claymore...

1.Does this miner support AMD R9 295x2?
2.Does the miner see it as two 290x's?
3.Would this card's performance be on par with two 290x's?
4.What kind of performance gain, if any, could one expect to see from the newly released 290x 8GB vs the regular 290x 4GB?

1,2,3. I don't have 295 card here, but miner must support this card and performance must be as for two 290 cards.
4. 8GB GPU memory won't improve performance at all for this miner.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2014, 02:35:12 AM
Hey, Claymore...

1.Does this miner support AMD R9 295x2?
2.Does the miner see it as two 290x's?
3.Would this card's performance be on par with two 290x's?
4.What kind of performance gain, if any, could one expect to see from the newly released 290x 8GB vs the regular 290x 4GB?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
xpt : Disconnected, auto reconnect in 10 seconds
Share submission failed. The client is not connected to the pool.
What a problem? How fix?

It can be because of pool or because of your internet connection. It's not a problem if you see this message once a day. You should worry only if you see this message every hour or less.
Thanks !!!
donator
Miners developer
What a problem? How fix?

It can be because of pool or because of your internet connection. It's not a problem if you see this message once a day. You should worry only if you see this message every hour or less.

What a problem? How fix?
Hello

I am tested miners:

rig1:

14.7 driver
6x280x
1100/1500 clock

with 13.00 14.x version 58.8 cpd

rig2:

14.6  driver
4x290
1000/1250 clock

with 13.0 14.x version 52.4 cpd

For all bat file is :
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
NsXpmMiner.exe -o ypool.net -u xxx -p xx -ss 3 -m 2

It is OK? Or could be better?
Activity: 201
What kind of internet connection do you have? Also PM me messages that miner shows.
This kind of message. Cgminer, sgminer works fine! Internet connection is 3G modem + router, modem&router auto power off and on every 6 hours for 1 minute.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Can someone here with a 270X comment on the power consumption?

is it like scrypt or x11?
What kind of internet connection do you have? Also PM me messages that miner shows.
3G modem + router
But cgminer for example works fine. The message I'll send you in a few days(mining another algorithm right now)
Activity: 40
1 more question : i saw the unconfirm coins are slowing down after 2 or 3 days mining,then if i close the miner and re-open it again,the unconfirm status show the number increasing.
donator
Miners developer
-ee option will work for this miner?
I have problems with your miner connecing a pool: every 3 hours my internet connection is broken for 1 minute(auto-restart for stability reason) after that about 20% miners didn't recconect to the pool and trying infinitly to connect. If I manually close miner and start it again - all ok, mining resumes. There is some bug in your network connect algoritm.

The problem is not in network connection algorithm, the problem is that if you use some modem, any application can lose internet connection forever sometimes if you drop internet connection and then restore it. I saw this problem several years ago, but now I cannot reproduce it since I have connection over LAN and disabling/enabling network card does not cause any problems.
The only thing I can do is auto-restart miner after several unsuccessful connection attempts.
-ee option will work for this miner?
I have problems with your miner connecing a pool: every 3 hours my internet connection is broken for 1 minute(auto-restart for stability reason) after that about 20% miners didn't recconect to the pool and trying infinitly to connect. If I manually close miner and start it again - all ok, mining resumes. There is some bug in your network connect algoritm.
donator
Miners developer
Heya Claymore! What about next version with reducing fee to 2,5% ?

I will reduce fee in future, but not right now. Right now there is "nofee" mode or alternative miners if you don't like current fee.
Activity: 124
Heya Claymore! What about next version with reducing fee to 2,5% ?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I think the new miner is melting my psu cables . I already downgraded voltage for cards,only miner client I changed from version 12.

And i have noticed that my cards run a bit hot. Is this is normal?
Activity: 26
I think the new miner is melting my psu cables . I already downgraded voltage for cards,only miner client I changed from version 12.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Hello guys, I've been "offline" for quite a long time...
How is it going with mining (XPM for example), is it still profitable in terms of electricity bills?

How is profitability compared to X11 coins\multipools?

Thanks and happy mining)
Activity: 16
Hi All,

I had a problem about GPU Miner v13.0, on my rig1 (3 x 280x), I can on;y see the about 52x shares/h on ypool, but can't see the correct CPD or ch/h on itself, did anypne meet this issue before?
rig2 (2 x 280x) didn't have this issue. rig1 and rig2 almost the same beside the amount of graphic card. Catalyst:13.12, OS: windows 7 SP1 x64.

I restart rig1 and add parameter "-ss 2", the current CPD is normally.
Activity: 16
Hi All,

I had a problem about GPU Miner v13.0, on my rig1 (3 x 280x), I can on;y see the about 52x shares/h on ypool, but can't see the correct CPD or ch/h on itself, did anypne meet this issue before?
rig2 (2 x 280x) didn't have this issue. rig1 and rig2 almost the same beside the amount of graphic card. Catalyst:13.12, OS: windows 7 SP1 x64.
Pages:
Jump to: