Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's XPM (PrimeCoin) GPU Miner v13.2 - page 9. (Read 41562 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

must be a broke time machine cause his 7.1 came out July 13, 2014, 09:44:56 AM

And I could see its sources? Can you send me direct link to that message? In past I already caught you on statement that you could not confirm (which I call trolling), let's do it one more time.

how can i confirm on a closed source miner with a old ver thats not even downloadable anymore lets see the code then u can prove me wrong scammer

the fact still remains that your v12 came out after also my problem is the pool u support and the fact u support no others that use the same protocol i have been with xpm since it started so u damn right i will try to protect it
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I don't care. 1 guy or 2 guys. Or Claymore is a girl. Who cares?
With his miner I make a money. And I don't care about fee. It's just like little more difficulty for everyone. I don't greed. Who cares if claymore doing 10 btc a day because of fee? I don't care. It's his money. It's his job.
Activity: 378
So what? Claymore takes a fee, because he's taking his time to do us a better miner. I don't see any problem about it.
If you agree about fee - take it and use it, if you don't - go mine something else/or with another miner. What's the problem about that? OR you can do self miner with 0% fee.

u really think claymore is 1 guy lol
he is a clan  Grin
So what? Claymore takes a fee, because he's taking his time to do us a better miner. I don't see any problem about it.
If you agree about fee - take it and use it, if you don't - go mine something else/or with another miner. What's the problem about that? OR you can do self miner with 0% fee.

u really think claymore is 1 guy lol
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

must be a broke time machine cause his 7.1 came out July 13, 2014, 09:44:56 AM

And I could see its sources? Can you send me direct link to that message? In past I already caught you on statement that you could not confirm (which I call trolling), let's do it one more time.
amazing how his update is the same speed as the opensource ver and came out right after

You could be a bit clever and check time of posts:
- My post about v12.0: July 14, 2014, 07:59:19 AM
- Latest opensource came out: July 14, 2014, 01:28:00 PM

So I have time-machine.
Anyway, I'm not going to feed trolls so I will ignore such things in this thread.

must be a broke time machine cause his 7.1 came out July 13, 2014, 09:44:56 AM plus we cant see your code but u can always be on his git page ready to up 1 every time which would be okay if u were opensource
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
who cares of the fee?
everyone equally pay's fee. So, it doesn't matter. Why don't you ask pool owners - why they take a mining fee?

pool operaters take a fee because it costs them money to run the equipment so that you can mine on thier pool. if they rent the equipement from a data center. it can be as high was 200$ a month for a dedicated server to run the pools you use. if they own it. it was sure as hell a lot more than 200$ to buy that equipment. so the fact that they take a fee is backed up by solid data.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Does anyone here have a gpu farm currently running for primecoin?
donator
Miners developer
amazing how his update is the same speed as the opensource ver and came out right after

You could be a bit clever and check time of posts:
- My post about v12.0: July 14, 2014, 07:59:19 AM
- Latest opensource came out: July 14, 2014, 01:28:00 PM

So I have time-machine.
Anyway, I'm not going to feed trolls so I will ignore such things in this thread.
who cares of the fee?
everyone equally pay's fee. So, it doesn't matter. Why don't you ask pool owners - why they take a mining fee?
amazing how his update is the same speed as the opensource ver and came out right after also many pools support xpt and dev fees but he makes his users use ypool shows that he doesnt care for the coin and decentralization about has bad as cex.io with btc hashrate

I am going to counter the sheer idiocy of this post by giving Claymore a high five for constantly providing speedups and generally being a kickass dev.

u must be thick or just retarded if u think that

or a paid off troll
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
amazing how his update is the same speed as the opensource ver and came out right after also many pools support xpt and dev fees but he makes his users use ypool shows that he doesnt care for the coin and decentralization about has bad as cex.io with btc hashrate

I am going to counter the sheer idiocy of this post by giving Claymore a high five for constantly providing speedups and generally being a kickass dev.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yeah, me.

Looks like version 12 does not even work with drivers other than 13.12. I don't want to use 13.12 drivers, because I use a lot of other software that benefits from using the latest drivers. I don't mind a 2% loss of speed, as long as the miner works properly. I get this: 

Code:
LOOP UNROLL:pragma unroll (line321)
Not unrolled because its trip count is unknown!
LOOP UNROLL:pragma unroll (line430)
LOOP UNROLL:pragma unroll (line321)
LOOP UNROLL:pragma unroll (line391)
Error: E010:Irreducible ControlFlow Detected
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
EDIT: REINSTALL 13.12 Driver solve the problem.

Modal window appear on V12

ERROR
Loop unroll: pragma unroll (line 321)
not unrolled because its trip count is unknow
same with line 430 and 391, and:

ERROR E010 Irreducible controlflow detected

On all machines with 7950, 290x, 7790...

Anyone else with this error?
donator
Miners developer
What about fail-over restart? Or restart by timer, just like xmr-miner? You promised it in next version, as I remember...

Yeah I remember, but I had no time to add it in this version. Anyway it will be added soon.
Activity: 136
How much hash 7950 should have on this version  Huh
What about fail-over restart? Or restart by timer, just like xmr-miner? You promised it in next version, as I remember...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
reduced dev fee 5% wow thank you !!! before it was.... 5%
I am thrilled  Grin
No mate, this is the XPM version... It was originally 10% Grin
Pages:
Jump to: