Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 2. (Read 3839039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Take care of that User and dont click on the Link   

Posted Link  :  https://www.mywalletether.com/   maybe phishing site and try to steal account settings !

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

Code:
1. Go to our website [b][url=https://www.mywalletether.com/]MyEtherWallet.com[/url][/b]

And the right Link should be  : https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Take Care of that LINK   
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For whatever reason, ive installed this as specified on Windows 10, AMD GPU RX580 red devils, i have a valid zwallet and when i run the batch file its opens for a sec then auto closes........was working 2 days ago using the US server.  Any ideas?  Log file doesnt help at all

Check that Windows Defender (or some other anti-virus app) has not deleted the "ZecMiner64.exe" file.
If you run the batch file in a CMD window it will stay open and give you time to see any error messages displayed.

If none of the above works then post your bat config file here and someone may spot an error.
Yes remove antivirus mining program is probably the most initial basics of mining )), and now he probably does not have enough power supply and therefore periodically fly production.
Activity: 3
Can someone help me with this please? I have Claymore 12.6 installed, amd chainblock driver and i almost tried everything that i could find on forums and etc. What and why exactly i get "warning: solutions buf overflow". My card is a vega 56 nitro. Someone told me that is a temperature problem, someone else said it was a under voltage problem but that is not right because claymore gives me the same temperature as other 5 software. I tried underclocking the card and give it a litle more juice so i know the power problem is not the case.

Mobo: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
PSU: 950W
RAM: 16Gb 2400MHz
PCIE: Vega 56 Nitro

19:46:38:051   13f0   watchdog - thread 0, hb time 281
19:46:38:052   13f0   watchdog - thread 1, hb time 171
19:46:38:052   13f0   watchdog - thread 2, hb time 78
19:46:38:053   13f0   watchdog - thread 3, hb time 375
19:46:39:259   114   warning: solutions buf overflow, 262 > 32
19:46:39:361   31ec   warning: solutions buf overflow, 44 > 32
19:46:39:557   2b30   warning: solutions buf overflow, 149 > 32
19:46:40:154   31ec   warning: solutions buf overflow, 690 > 32
19:46:44:448   114   warning: solutions buf overflow, 54 > 32
19:46:48:722   2b30   warning: solutions buf overflow, 94 > 32
19:46:48:823   114   warning: solutions buf overflow, 241 > 32
19:46:50:728   2b30   warning: solutions buf overflow, 627 > 32
19:46:52:114   31ec   warning: solutions buf overflow, 813 > 32
19:46:54:414   114   warning: solutions buf overflow, 490 > 32
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Anyone notice that the dev fee seems to be running a bit more than normal?

If I read this correctly, it's supposed to run 90 seconds per hour? I've logged into my remote rig two times in the past 20 minutes and I've seen the dev running.

Or, am I just being paranoid?

Not going to lie I have seen this as well some. I wondered if it  checks monitor sleeps, inactivity or some combination of factors. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya.

If you guys are looking at something like this:

DevFee: ZEC: Stratum - connecting to 'zec-eu1.nanopool.org' <185.71.66.31> port 6666
DevFee: ZEC: Stratum - Connected (zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666)
ZEC: 11/04/16-21:03:55 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: Share accepted (46 ms)!
GPU0 t=68C fan=30%, GPU1 t=70C fan=30%, GPU2 t=68C fan=30%, GPU3 t=65C fan=30%, GPU4 t=51C fan=30%
ZEC: 11/04/16-21:04:17 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 3)
ZEC: 11/04/16-21:04:21 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: Share accepted (31 ms)!
GPU0 t=68C fan=30%, GPU1 t=70C fan=30%, GPU2 t=68C fan=30%, GPU3 t=65C fan=30%, GPU4 t=51C fan=30%
ZEC: 11/04/16-21:04:42 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 3)
ZEC: Share accepted (47 ms)!
DevFee: ZEC: Stratum - connecting to 'eu1-zcash.flypool.org' <94.23.60.113> port 3333
DevFee: ZEC: Stratum - Connected (eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333)
ZEC: 11/04/16-21:05:11 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 2)
ZEC: Share accepted (47 ms)!
GPU0 t=68C fan=30%, GPU1 t=70C fan=30%, GPU2 t=68C fan=30%, GPU3 t=65C fan=30%, GPU4 t=50C fan=30%

...then you should know that the miner is NOT mining for dev at all, it's just trying to connect to the dev pool (and mine for dev) but unable to do that; and while it's trying to do that, it continues to mine for you (not for the dev). When the miner actually starts mining for dev, it says "DevFee: start mining" (and at the end of devfee mining, it says "DevFee: stop mining"). If your miner is not mentioning that "DevFee: start mining" thing, then it means it's not yet mining for dev, no matter what it's showing.

In simple words, "DevFee: ZEC: Stratum - Connected" doesn't necessarily mean that the miner has started to mine for dev; only "DevFee: start mining" confirms that mining for dev has actually started.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

If I read this correctly, it's supposed to run 90 seconds per hour? I've logged into my remote rig two times in the past 20 minutes and I've seen the dev running.

Not going to lie I have seen this as well some. I wondered if it  checks monitor sleeps, inactivity or some combination of factors. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya.
Activity: 1
For whatever reason, ive installed this as specified on Windows 10, AMD GPU RX580 red devils, i have a valid zwallet and when i run the batch file its opens for a sec then auto closes........was working 2 days ago using the US server.  Any ideas?  Log file doesnt help at all

just add a pause at the end of the batch file.

sample file below

@echo on
executionable.exe
pause

when it crashes or stops running you will see the message, if any.  Just remember to remove the pause when you figure it out.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
For whatever reason, ive installed this as specified on Windows 10, AMD GPU RX580 red devils, i have a valid zwallet and when i run the batch file its opens for a sec then auto closes........was working 2 days ago using the US server.  Any ideas?  Log file doesnt help at all

Check that Windows Defender (or some other anti-virus app) has not deleted the "ZecMiner64.exe" file.
If you run the batch file in a CMD window it will stay open and give you time to see any error messages displayed.

If none of the above works then post your bat config file here and someone may spot an error.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
AIOMiner.com
Activity: 1
Activity: 70
Is there a support for different N, K params planned? GPU mining of original equihash algo does not make sense.

Not for this miner. You need to choose a different one.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Is there a support for different N, K params planned? GPU mining of original equihash algo does not make sense.
Activity: 2
Should remove BTG off the title seeing as it doesn't work for BTG anymore
Activity: 7
我現在應該做?
Perhaps I put it the wrong way. The miner itself does not have any viruses I just assumed this was the miner being deployed on the machines with the help of the virus (for using people's machines to mine). If I myself had anything to do with mining it wouldn't have had to be this confusing.

The miner aside, (since I'm currently pretty sure the devs can do nothing about who uses the miner) do you think there's a way to report accounts of said virus?

1 of them:

server stratum.aikapool.com
port   9920
user   mihail.n1
pass   n1p

I probably should've created a new thread for this. Mod please do delete the messages if you deem them inappropriate  or misplaced.

P.S. Neither I'm sure this is the miner being used anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Heya all, I'm not at all a miner, just registered to ask you how you view gpu miner viruses using your miner. I'm asking because I got one for you.

I can only assume it uses this miner, but the virus in question uses stratum.aikapool.com:9920 for its activities so I wouldn't know where to report this little buddy of mine.

Not quite sure what you are asking here but Claymore's miners do not have any viruses unless you downloaded it from somewhere other than the official link in the OP.

'stratum.aikapool.com:9920' is for mining Zcash and I don't see that in the default options of Claymore, unless it's the Dev Fee pool for Claymore.

From OP:
"This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 2% if you use secure SSL/TLS connection to mining pool, every hour the miner mines for 72 seconds for developer.
If you use unsecure connection to mining pool, current developer fee is 2.5%, every hour the miner mines for 90 seconds for developer. "
Heya all, I'm not at all a miner, just registered to ask you how you view gpu miner viruses using your miner. I'm asking because I got one for you.

I can only assume it uses this miner, but the virus in question uses stratum.aikapool.com:9920 for its activities so I wouldn't know where to report this little buddy of mine.
Activity: 7
Activity: 5
Merit: 5
LOL would any of you mine for 0.3$ per day with 280x? that is what would you get now... 210_9 is more then 2x hard on GPU and memory then original equihash
200h yeah would be on par wit GTX1070 Cheesy
AMD miners Smiley

Actually $0.3 is not bad on cards that are paid off. They would reach break-even in 230 days. But alas your magic crystal ball needs some polishing, your numbers are off.

My guess is they would do 130 h/s. The 280x I have run at 956 mV and have mining timings. I assume they would use around 200 Watt each at the wall for this algo. My cost of electric is low. I capture and use the heat.

My profit, if the hashrate and coin valuation stay constant, would be $1 per day even if Claymore took a 5% cut.

This level of profit won't last, that is obvious. GPU mining will die soon enough. Are your GPUs paid off yet?
Pages:
Jump to: