Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 341. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
Dwarf appears to be fully functional again. Most users believe it to be better than flypool but unfortunately lost a lot of miners a few hours ago due to a web server failure
But my shares were calculated for all downtime, and my last 24hrs earnings are the same as before.
The same here. Everything recalculated and recovered.

Yep, me too. No losses due to the failure. But the pool lost some big miners and that is a shame...

I think the ZCash pool is also affected.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Dwarf appears to be fully functional again. Most users believe it to be better than flypool but unfortunately lost a lot of miners a few hours ago due to a web server failure
But my shares were calculated for all downtime, and my last 24hrs earnings are the same as before.

Yep, me too. No losses due to the failure. But the pool lost some big miners and that is a shame...
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
accidents but there is a decent pool? actions that do not steal?

I join this question. Any swimming pool? Flypool steals

yes they had a web server problem but shares were still being collected and were recalculated correctly.  I have been allocated what I would expected to earn so I do not see a problem with staying on the pool
Activity: 157
Merit: 103
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I mined on sevaral pools. For me dwarfpool was the fairest one...but it need's more luck and more power
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
legendary

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Usually it restarts itself and goes on, but occasionally rig hangs and has to be hard resetted - on screen error is atikmpag.sys
If it hangs with blue screen then enable automatic reboot on error in System Settings/Advanced.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I'm having strange problem with one my rigs
2 x 7950, 1 x 7970 and 1 x 390.

Getting many miner resets with such error:
Gpu x hangs in opencl call

Sometimes it's once a day, sometimes twice per hour.
Usually it restarts itself and goes on, but occasionally rig hangs and has to be hard resetted - on screen error is atikmpag.sys
Activity: 23

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Is there any difference with the new drivers for the rx 470/480 ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
370-375 sols is with heavy oc, like 2150/2400@160watt
here is a pic of more reasonable mode

you are using the miner of nicehash on their pool
Activity: 56
I'm wondering if I should just leave it running or move until seems to be resolved.

Shares are counted:

accumulated up to now   ca.1935232   precalculation   precalculation*   wait for block
This number is being increased, only stats are missing.

Dwarf is back online. Let's hope they count all the real shares submitted during this web failure...

Look's good for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
370-375 sols is with heavy oc, like 2150/2400@160watt
here is a pic of more reasonable mode
legendary
I'm wondering if I should just leave it running or move until seems to be resolved.

Shares are counted:

accumulated up to now   ca.1935232   precalculation   precalculation*   wait for block
This number is being increased, only stats are missing.

Dwarf is back online. Let's hope they count all the real shares submitted during this web failure...
Activity: 56
Any news from Dwarfpool? I have the same problem.

I do not know what happened with dwarfpool... I hope to solve their problems soon

Webserver issue, therefore delay in fetching of stats. Pool servers work.
Hey guys, just wondering what your hashrates were for a 1070? I hear they hash at about 100 watts, but I can't seem to get a solid figure on hashrate.

With my RX 480's (on Clay's 9.1 miner), I'm doing about 230 sol/s at 1333/2100 with a decent under-volt.

So I'm thinking of building a new rig, and so I'm wondering if I should go with maybe 2 1070's. My power is already cheap, but at current zcash price, it takes me about 4 months to ROI on an RX 480. So would 1070's ROI faster?

What is your guys' hashrates with a 1070 on Claymore 9.1, and approx what is your power consumption? Thanks so much!

Per my limited testing on the new eqm version, I can get my 1070s *which are NOT the good memory type* to about 300 sol/s at 108 watts, no mods Afterburner set to 60% TDP +500 mem clock -200 core clock.

I suspect someone that played more with settings could better that efficiency some, especially on 1070 models with better memory.

Optimal settings for me *so far* net a bit over 330 sol/s on 140ish watts, 80% TDP +500 mem stock core clock in Afterburner.

My pair of RX 470s manage a little over 200 sol/s each on v9.1 (one is at 201 the other 206), which is quite nice for a pair of cards that cost me $332 with shipping (less than ANY f my single 1070s).

My best settings so far:
+170 core, +500 mem, 65% TDP => 330h/s. This pulls around 120W

sorry you could post a picture of your afterburner of the configuration of the 1070 gtx? because I see that you speak of 370 h / s per card, while I do not pass the 310 h / s
I would be able to screanshot one of your configuration
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
The largest theft is on FLYPOOL!!!!! They are stealing a lot of shares.  DEV, leave home the stories with shares, don't be ridiculous

Funny how 1K Sol/s pays out the same as 2K Sol/s on Flypool Wink
Activity: 18
Any news from Dwarfpool? I have the same problem.

I do not know what happened with dwarfpool... I hope to solve their problems soon
Jump to: