Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 398. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
bad luck for fly pool
http://zcash.flypool.org/stats
Very bad! Something very wrong there!

Yeah, 76% over 150 mined blocks is a crazy statistic deviance.

it happens, as soon as you change the pool does well and the one your on does poorly.

happened to me numerous of times. fishy in any case...

Fishy??? It is called variance.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
bad luck for fly pool

it happens, as soon as you change the pool does well and the one your on does poorly.

happened to me numerous of times. fishy in any case...
Activity: 322
If someone cares to cut it into another thread, i could continue, but enough of offtopic here.

This is not a mining thread any  more.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

This may be a stupid question but if every miner who uses claymore or visits this thread decided to form a price cartel - let´s say no selling under 100 dollars - wouldn´t that make the overall price go up

That might slow the fall - but there aren't enough folks here to be able to force more than a VERY SHORT TERM price rise at best compared to everyone mining or speculating in ZEC.

There is *ZERO* fundamental reason for ZEC to ever get popular long-term at this point - the wallet is a joke, the developers can't seem to fix the issues, ZEC offers NO new fundimental improvements over existing altcoins, and there is essentially ZERO vender adoption of "accept ZEC for payment" to date.

This might change eventually, but that last point is *THE* make or break killer for any altcoin, and very very few of them have ever made any headway on it.
legendary

Why dont mine and hold, you dont have to sell at the time you mine, i mined a lot at price at 0.07 btc, and sell eveything on last pump  at 0.13, so just stop crying and wait

Some of us have bills to pay and no other income source to pay them out of.
 In my case, I don't see any reason that ZEC price will ever rise (other than short-term pump-and-dump) as well.

IMO "mine and hold" is almost definitely a losing game on any altcoin.

legendary
Dear All
i have VIP issue  iam going to made hand power supply to supply all cards I have know how to made it using some Electrical component Transformer 220v-12v AC  and then convert it to DC 12v using Bridge and suitable capacitors to give a smooth  12v DC power  my elec. circuit give up to 100 A and only i test using only 1 or 2  R9 380 cards which consume low power i face a problem when clymore is run and after readjng cards PC is hanging and go to freeze now i have 2 powers 1 is for MB only and the second (hand made) is for cards. i try to connect both zeros of tow PS without any result my rig is go to hange so i need your feedback if you have any issue to solve this problem

You DO realise how inefficient such a linear power supply is compared to pretty much ANY PC-type switching power supply?
legendary
Does anybody have a proof that private high speed miners exist?

Its GPU Mining. An ASIC ist not known yet!

I know that there will be no ASICs. I'm talking about mining software. There are a few people talking about "private miners" and I just asked for the proof that they exist.

One could argue that both Claymore and the Nicehash ZCash miners are private (especially the NVidia part of NiceHash) but that's not what folks are talking about.

I strongly doubt that any "private high speed miner" exists that manages more than 50% or so of an improvement over current not-exactly-private but closed source options - or ZEC would be a lot less profitable for the rest of us.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
bad luck for fly pool

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
bad luck for fly pool

Activity: 848
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I get more and more opencl call errors, randomly 1 or 2 rigs get this error every day, total count of rigs 89.
If that error was on same rigs I would say that something is wrong with that rig in total, but randomly?

It will be hard to move existing pools. After all my experiments, best miner Claymore 8.0, best pool Flypool.

Yeah, it's just had shitty luck lately.
not only flypool, I was on coinmine.pl for about a month and last weeks luck is not as good

They all the same setup?
There are some brilliant ideas about the recent happenings, but there's one big question. Why theres still no Z address without a bug? That alone would solve the situation. No news about the process of getting rid of the bug? But why?

DwarfPool says it is using both T & Z address

The most profitable and fair HBPPS*. No PPLNS!
True round based payment system, proportional your shares, 1% fee
Greatly optimized stratum pool engine,
the small reject ratio and the best vardiff possible
Both T- and Z- wallets accepted
VARDIFF from 8 for CPU up to 1024 for big rigs.
Maxmimum transparent and detailed stats
Monitoring of every rig via email
Mining directly to an exchange without any local wallet,
just put the exchange wallet
Powerful dedicated servers worldwide.
Choose the closest one as a main server, the others as backup or use them at once.
All your shares will be calculated from all servers!
100% failover-infrastructure uptime
DDoS protection by different providers
No registration required
No transaction fee, no stealing shares, no hidden fees, no payout commissions.
Autopayouts from 0.001 ZEC four times a day
All TX-fee paid by pool from pool fee.
Transaction fee only to Z-wallets 0.0001 ZEC, autopayout from 0.01 ZEC
Separate workers for detailed per rig statistics
Not P2Pool! Less orphaned blocks
"Fake shares" attack resistant
Excellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch

That looks pretty promising. Do they have U.S. nodes or is it Asia centric?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 848
Finally dwarf pool is fxed.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
-r -1 dont seem to work, miner shuts down after one card crashes. But no problem with decent clocks, works fine.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
I get more and more opencl call errors, randomly 1 or 2 rigs get this error every day, total count of rigs 89.
If that error was on same rigs I would say that something is wrong with that rig in total, but randomly?

It will be hard to move existing pools. After all my experiments, best miner Claymore 8.0, best pool Flypool.

Yeah, it's just had shitty luck lately.
not only flypool, I was on coinmine.pl for about a month and last weeks luck is not as good
Looking at how all the big pools hashrate is going up ... 9.0 seems to be given to the first batch of testers....

Can't go up too much at this price before people drop off for ETH or simply can't ROI.
Activity: 19
Looking at how all the big pools hashrate is going up ... 9.0 seems to be given to the first batch of testers....

implying claymore writes all the miners for the world.
Activity: 353
Activity: 33
Dear All
i have VIP issue  iam going to made hand power supply to supply all cards I have know how to made it using some Electrical component Transformer 220v-12v AC  and then convert it to DC 12v using Bridge and suitable capacitors to give a smooth  12v DC power  my elec. circuit give up to 100 A and only i test using only 1 or 2  R9 380 cards which consume low power i face a problem when clymore is run and after readjng cards PC is hanging and go to freeze now i have 2 powers 1 is for MB only and the second (hand made) is for cards. i try to connect both zeros of tow PS without any result my rig is go to hange so i need your feedback if you have any issue to solve this problem

U have great chance of burning ur cards with bright flame as u dont have any short protection. And to smooth out 100A u need like 1F or bigger cap. And if u have 12V transformer u get 15-16V DC. From any angle, very bad idea.
But u can always blame Claymore Grin

No i have regulator to drop it about 11.9 Volt and 100 A mean the full load  Amper cards if i connect about 10 cards and i have Fuse to avoid short ct issue!!
Jump to: