Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 402. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I get back to ETH now..

Sad

hope V9 makes me get back to Zcash..

Yeah i go back to ETH to.  Undecided
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
I will release new version in 1-3 days.

nice  Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I get back to ETH now..

Sad

hope V9 makes me get back to Zcash..
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
so i have a 4x480 and 2x280x rig. how do i control the clocks/mem or monitor the temps? i have it connected to onboard video. it says they are not active, even though they are mining...
Activity: 114
Yep, you are right, gigabyte 390 g1 has voltage lock in bios level.

Thanks for the fast reply,

and is it possible to unlock it in the bios? Bios on the card? Can you advice my ho to achieve it?

thx for futher help/advices...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
After installing the afterburner im tryed to underwolt them all, but it work just on 1 gpu, other 3 are "synchronized"

core voltage is enabled just on the 1x gpu, all other have it blocked. Can it be that it doesnt work with gigabyte cards?

Yep, you are right, gigabyte 390 g1 has voltage lock in bios level.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
No 9.0 today?

Really starting to get old...

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No 9.0 today?
Activity: 114
Guys,
i need your help... Have a problem with the msi afterburner, on 1 rig a have mixed 3x Gigabyte R9 390 G1 8 GB + 1x MSI R9 390 8 GB

After installing the afterburner im tryed to underwolt them all, but it work just on 1 gpu, other 3 are "synchronized" but the difference of temperature is horrible about 20 degrees...

1x is on 49 degrees and the other 3x are on 69-70 degrees with same settings... Also tryed to remove the synchronization, but the core voltage is enabled just on the 1x gpu, all other have it blocked. Can it be that it doesnt work with gigabyte cards?

I tryed to reinstal the grimson driver (15.12) and afterburner but no change, always the same effect...

ty in advanced for any advice.....
Activity: 410
Yes is sad how the profitability of every coin are dumping and besides when ethereum goes to pos it will get worst.

really looks as though its not going to be worth me mining much longer if the profitability keeps falling the way it is.

Granted I only have one 280 and one 470 but if the profit get much lower I wont be making enough each week to cover the electric i'm using whilst leaving the computer running 24/7

How will Eth changing to POS make things worse?

One less major GPU-mineable coin to soak hashrate.

So miners will then move to other coins increasing their hashrate and difficulty.

Does make you wonder if more coins are going to go that way.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Yes is sad how the profitability of every coin are dumping and besides when ethereum goes to pos it will get worst.

really looks as though its not going to be worth me mining much longer if the profitability keeps falling the way it is.

Granted I only have one 280 and one 470 but if the profit get much lower I wont be making enough each week to cover the electric i'm using whilst leaving the computer running 24/7

One less major GPU-mineable coin to soak hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
As he stated many times there won't be NVIDIA support.

He's never said he'll NEVER support Nvidia, he just currently doesn't support it. Silly goose type Nvidia in the search box.

Doesnt look as though they will be supporting it in the SA thread either.  All the talk I see over there about a new miner involves AMD, same with the talk of the new optiminer.  They also seem to be more about windows than linux as well

RIght now, the only decent NVidia support for ZCash is out of NiceHash - and is unfortunately locked to their pool/service.

Bitcoin got somewhat hammered Sunday, Litecoin got slaughtered for a bit but has largely recovered, everything else has taken smaller hits.
Activity: 151
yep same here will still trade in the exchanges. unsure about mining though. there will be something else the question is when is the next profitable coin
Activity: 378

1 less option / coin for making profit (when switching).

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 273
Looks like its time to sell our GPUs and buy some Antminers.

Pretty much anything minable (except ETC) is getting hammered today...

Needs to be something recent if you are going for antminers unless you have free electric.  According to nicehash profit calculator the minimum needed to turn a profit with 10c k/w power costs is a S7LN

at the moment Steem is the hot coin. 10-15% profit might not be bad.

Needs to be something recent if you are going for antminers unless you have free electric.  According to nicehash profit calculator the minimum needed to turn a profit with 10c k/w power costs is a S7LN
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Jump to: