Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 585. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I see that ZEC is $116 right now....I am liking this!

How long will it last?

Let´s pray for that price rize up !!  Wink

The difficulty also is going up
Activity: 237
Thread is about Claymore v5 not electricity

agree!!

Grin
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Thread is about Claymore v5 not electricity
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
v5.0 is showing ~ 80 H/s for my card (R7 370) but the pool an average of 55-60 during the last 4h or so. The rejection rate is low (< one per thousand shares). Any idea what might cause the diversity displayed? I've not noticed any differences with v4.0.

I guess a 50% boost displayed by the pool is more realistic than 100% displayed within the miner (have had ~ 40 H/s with v4.0)?

I'm getting about 65H/s with my R7 370 2GB.  My settings in Afterburner are 1125 / 1500 with -15% for power limit.  Lowering the clocks below 1100 seems to impact performance pretty significantly.  Lowering the power limit more made things a bit unstable.  It's been running for days with these settings no problem.  Every new release, I just stop, reboot (seems to like a reboot for some reason), run the new version, and performance increases.

Are yours 4GB?  What settings are you using to get 80?
Well then, looks like I have a display glitch inside v5.0 Shocked

I did no really tweak much, 1040/1425, power limit not changed. 2GB card with 15.12 driver on Win 10 64-bit.

Your 65 H/s seems to match my displayed 55-60 from the pool, considering your higher clocks.

Thanks for sharing your settings and hashrate! Smiley

Interesting - The only difference I see is that my drivers are 16.9 instead of 15.12.  I thought v5 officially made ver 16 drivers cool, but I may have to give it a try when I have time to take down my system.  Thanks for the info!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What about older card? On Optiminer I have 80 Sol/s on R9 270, 1050/1500 MHz and only 55 Sol/s on v5.0.
Just be patient. Older cards get faster too. My R9 280X gets about 100 H/s ATM.

Hi..how u make it works..my R9 280x not working with V5..V4 and below is good..now hashing zero..
I heard that they want to release in two days a miner that exceeds that of claymore,
seems an endless battle jajajaj,
I prefer claymore, because easy to use,
another miner, you need to install python, cywill, and all the shit that need, too complicated

I agreee and also i just don't like Linux... but simplemining seems to be a nice project
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I heard that they want to release in two days a miner that exceeds that of claymore,
seems an endless battle jajajaj,
I prefer claymore, because easy to use,
another miner, you need to install python, cywill, and all the shit that need, too complicated
Can someone send me m oded bios for msi 280x and xfx 280? Because i dont know hot to configure mine... sad life Cry
COUNTDOWN to the latest claymore's zcash miner release:

10..........9.............8..........7..........6...........5..............4... ............3............2..........1........................ GO!

Grin

Same haha i am at work refreshing with the mobile still waiting for it xdd

Yes.. It's exciting.... i'm having so much fun here... LOL

Did he mention releasing a new copy😅

I don't know... i don't follow the news very closely.. maybe i miss something.. :-)

He will release e new version in a few hours, minutes, seconds ... f5 f5 f5
Activity: 123

10..........9.............8..........7..........6...........5..............4... ............3............2..........1........................ GO!

Grin

I don't know... i don't follow the news very closely.. maybe i miss something.. :-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
holy shit how expensive can electricity gets , here in iran we have 1.3 cent per kw/h and half in winter and last two month of autumn , the only fees are fixed about 2.3 usd per two month for delivery , city and shit

how much does asus r9 380x gives /w version 5 ? (please specify driver , os and bios)
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

yeah we choose our energy supplier one or twice a year and go with whoever is lowest. this time our supplier is in texas and we are in massachusetts. the delivery cost per kw is more than the supply cost per kw.

go figure..

How do you get an energy supplier different from the Company that has delivery rights where you are located in ? Xcel has the monopoly here I dont think its possible to switch

we have a list of suppliers on our service providers website that are approved by the state to sell energy in our service area.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Grin

Grin

Grin

Grin

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Thanks for the v5 update, much more stable with eye watering speed! finally my 480s are starting to HASH
Be really careful miners on your power use, according to my meter i only used around 14k kwh but with the feul cost and fees and taxes etc , my rate of .08 is actually closers to .22 !!!

DESCRIPTION USAGE UNITS RATE CHARGE
 BasicServiceChg $10.00
 EnergyCharge Summer 2021.10 kWh $0.093950 $189.8
 EnergyCharge Winter 12631.90 kWh $0.080400 $1,015.60
 FuelCostCharge 14653 kWh $0.024695 $361.86
AffordabilityChrg $0.74
ResourceAdjustment $90.78
InterimRateAdj $94.21 Subtotal $1,763.07
CityFees 4.50% $79.34
 TransitImprovementTax 0.25% $4.61
 CityTax 0.50% $9.21
CountyTax 0.15% $2.77
 StateTax 6.875% $126.67
Total $1,985.67

If in the US dont look at the rate you are actually paying for electricity check the ENTIRE bill with fees

i took a second look at this and it made my day

ENERGY/ELECTRIC FEES

Basic Service fee
 Energy Summer fee
 Energy Winter fee
 Fuel Cost fee
 Affordability fee
 Resource Adjustment fee
 Interim Rate Adj fee
 City Fees fee
 Transit Improvement Tax fee
 City Tax fee
 County Tax fee
 State Tax fee  

EXCHANGE FEES

trade fee
   - ZEC to BTC
 withdrawal fee

PURCHASING FEES

store markup fee
 tax fee
 (optional) delivery fee

MINING FEES

developer fee
 claymore fee
 pool fee

CASHOUT FEES

BTC to cash fee
 ATM withdrawal fee

the only free here is my pee LOL

Haha true and sad story fee is on the air, fee for everything
just want to share my experience a little bit...

I did a little experiment... trial & error..
I use sapphire nitro rx 470 8gb samsung memory & rx 480 4gb hynx memory.. at first i set core clock 1300 and memclock 2200 with 1750 strap bios using polaris on my rx 470 8gb.. the result were good.. 120 to 135 h/s on both card..total 250 to 260 + h/s... but the rx 470 use much more power than the rx 480.. I had a hard time trying reducing the power consumption on my rx 470.. when use sapphire trix and lowering voltage.. yes the power decrease from about 103-105 on gpu-z to 95-98 watts... but after some time the computer freeze...then i had an idea to try to reduce the memclock and keep the core clock unchanged... I set 1300/2050 using polaris bios editor..flash it with atiwinflash.. reboot.. then run the claymore v5.0 again.. the hashrate don't change.. still around 120 - 135 h/s on both card.. but with this setting i can decrease the voltage and my computer not freeze... stable.... I think with zcash the secret is on the core clock.. more cclock.. more hash rate..

here's the screenshot: GPU 0 rx 470 8gb, GPU 1 RX 480 4GB (both are sapphire nitro)

here's the bios setting of my cards, maybe you may want to try it:

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
So the 20 sec restart equals the 20 sec dev fee Cheesy
Way to calculate, go for it Grin

Even if u go with restarting script, u dont win anything, at the best u may stay level and only thing u achieve is not mining for developer. How u call people who do that?

So, idea for added 10sec delay at start that u may fill with greetings to "hackers" and countdown, and option to remove that by placing devfee time from 15 to 5 minutes. I'd take that other option, but then ppl come and complain that they pay 10x devfee an hour on unstable rig.

And may u add long waited -devfee option to increase the value.
Jump to: