Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 589. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I understand what you are saying but two days ago the diff was slightly over 200K, now its almost double.

Everyday the block reward only increases by around ~0.288 ZEC. So block reward increases by ~6% while difficulty increases by 100%.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
push those cpu botnets to lesser profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Wonder what the difficulty will be when Version 6.0 comes out tomorrow...

Rewards for ZEC will keep rising for quite a bit of time so it should be comparable to ETH tightly. If miners stop mining, price of ZEC will go higher and then miners will restart mining. So whichever way.. choose ETH or ZEC or ETC we should be having pretty much same profits for a few weeks to months at least.
IMHO
legendary
Wonder what the difficulty will be when Version 6.0 comes out tomorrow...

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Getting around 135 H/S in average for each Rx 480 nitro 8Gb Stock bios
Pretty stable!
Nice work!

130 each on 290 4GB cards. Snappy indeed.

Played a little bit with gpu clock and voltage
2225 mem clock

Each card pulls around 100 Watts at the Wall

Activity: 6
Getting 133+ per each 480, just wanted to say thanks to Claymore for putting so much work into this, I'm sure you get alot of appreciation for the hard work but I just wanted to put mine in as well. I doubt many people would keep the same motivation to continue mining if they weren't getting the incredible speed you're able to give us. So just wanted to say thanks man!  Cool

P.S I'm pretty new to mining myself, I have a couple questions, does it seem like mining zec will remain profitable on a long term? And also, is there a library containing all claymore miners? Like say for monero, litecoin and such? So far I have zec miner and eth+sia if someone could point me to, say a library of all claymore work I would appreciate it.
Activity: 504
Pretty stable!
Nice work!

130 each on 290 4GB cards. Snappy indeed.
Activity: 307
and my 380s worked very well. Unfortunately, they are left behind in ZEC mining now...
That's life. BTW they use too much power. Not really profitable.
Activity: 36
That's the way trading is. Sometimes the setup works... sometimes it doesn't. It was a good risk-reward and with Snowden pumping, it seems like the bulls would enter at the start of the flag and pump it some more... but it didn't happen. Took small loss and moved on.

You can't win 100% of all your trades... thats not the way it works.

The 8000Sol/s was a joke, but I guess its hard to tell sarcasm on a forum with text.

You don't like my posts... then don't read them or better yet... put me on ignore.

Don't worry, I don't blame on you. Yes, the price dropped more but my lost is very small. Post was only for fun Smiley
Trading zec is very hard at the beginings. Everyone makes mistakes but only few can admit it.
Activity: 7
In a day I will release new version. More speed. About 200H/s on stock Nano. Hope it will finally stop this crazy speed racing.
have the rx 480s and the r9 390s reached the max. Smiley

Yes, what about your favourite 390 cards? Cheesy

180H/s on stock 390X. 145-150 on stock RX480.
What about 380, sir?
I've been using your excellent ETH Miner for several months, and my 380s worked very well. Unfortunately, they are left behind in ZEC mining now.
legendary
Claymore,

Is it possible to do ETH + ZEC Dual mining?

Since both algos seem to do nothing but read and write into memory? No GPU Compute pretty much and most GPUs have 4GB of DDR5 memory which would fit the DAG perfectly with the ZEC Wagner algo
Activity: 26
Pretty stable!
Nice work!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
woot 125sol/s on rx480's 8gb with no over clocking  Cool

Claymore, you sir are a legend. Enjoy your fees
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
In a day I will release new version. More speed. About 200H/s on stock Nano. Hope it will finally stop this crazy speed racing.

Wow thats even better cant wait for the update
Is it possible to dual mine in the future?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

So I reached 100H/s on my favorite 390 cards but it can show even more speed.
What about older card? On Optiminer I have 80 Sol/s on R9 270, 1050/1500 MHz and only 55 Sol/s on v5.0.
Just be patient. Older cards get faster too. My R9 280X gets about 100 H/s ATM.
Activity: 504
ZEC below $100  will it be dead by Wednesday?

Well it won't be dead but it sure won't make much sense mining it. By tomorrow ZEC mining should no longer be as profitable as mining ETH/ETC

Except for when all this hr dumps back to eth etc. it too will take a plunge. All in all both coins will be tight on profitability after this. 

You're forgetting about the CPU botnets that will continue to drive the ZEC price down.

Botnets or well, CPU in general will fall out at 200 sol/s per GPU. Just no profit to make running even AWS on carded accounts or botnets past that.

I've found that solution by myself, but I'd prefer to don't have to run two windows, for the space it takes on the screen and for the ability to see the total hashrate in a single window.

ATM it only works with two windows which you can move and even change the size. Just make a right click on the titelbar and go to properties -> layout.
You can see the total hashrate at your pools dashboard.
Activity: 17
What about older card? On Optiminer I have 80 Sol/s on R9 270, 1050/1500 MHz and only 55 Sol/s on v5.0.
Jump to: