Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 684. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Does anyone have an issue with 'driver recovered' then when the rig restarts one of the cards is hashing a lot lower then the others.

Had this happen on 6x 480x and 6x R9 Nano. Swap the cards around to ensure it isn't a hardware issue.

Also, v 2.1 reduced my hashing on R9 Nano from 50sol/s to 45sol/s   :/

Did you try the -i 0 or 1. If you do not have a strong CPU, you can try to run some cards with 0 and some with 1 or 2.

will give that a try, thanks!

...I have got mostly crappy Celerons in my rigs
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Anyway to short this coin? And just mine that way, since most likely with the increasing supply it won't go up.

Its on BitMEX but price is 0.1668 there, almost 75% higher.

That means the price the other person would like to buy is 0.016. So if you think the price will go lower than that, it is still a good price to sell.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyway to short this coin? And just mine that way, since most likely with the increasing supply it won't go up.

Its on BitMEX but price is 0.1668 there, almost 75% higher.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Nice improvement over 2.0, now my comp with g3220 works better, it still crashes randomly after 4-5 hours but i haven't tested it on -i 0 only tested -i 1 & -i 2 options. Should be fine on -i 0.
Activity: 4
Чтo тo мeня вoтчдoг зaeпывaeт, xoтя peжeктoвa нeт, кapты вce 4 oдинaкoвыe, oдинaкoвo paзoгнaны!
Лoг внизy, нo кycoк cюдa вcтaвлю!
Runs watchdog often, what to do?
new buf size: 0
19:27:31:827 cfc GPU0 t=58C fan=28%
19:27:31:827 cfc em hbt: 0, fm hbt: 63,
19:27:31:827 cfc watchdog - thread 0, hb time 31
19:27:31:827 cfc watchdog - thread 1, hb time 0
19:27:31:843 cfc watchdog - thread 2, hb time 0
19:27:31:843 cfc watchdog - thread 3, hb time 31
19:27:31:843 cfc watchdog - thread 4, hb time 31
19:27:31:843 cfc watchdog - thread 5, hb time 0
19:27:31:843 cfc watchdog - thread 6, hb time 47
19:27:31:858 cfc watchdog - thread 7, hb time 0
19:27:40:759 1480 ZEC: put share nonce 407
19:27:40:759 1480 ZEC round found 1 shares
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Does anyone have an issue with 'driver recovered' then when the rig restarts one of the cards is hashing a lot lower then the others.

Had this happen on 6x 480x and 6x R9 Nano. Swap the cards around to ensure it isn't a hardware issue.

Did you try the -i 0 or 1. If you do not have a strong CPU, you can try to run some cards with 0 and some with 1 or 2.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Just a heads up, not sure if others are seeing this, but my linux rig running Claymore just keeps watchdoging me and once it hangs it needs a reboot.  I wasn't seeing that with silentarmy or the eth version of the miner on this rig.  So the linux build needs some attention it appears.

Not going to happen.

Check it out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16811240
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Just a heads up, not sure if others are seeing this, but my linux rig running Claymore just keeps watchdoging me and once it hangs it needs a reboot.  I wasn't seeing that with silentarmy or the eth version of the miner on this rig.  So the linux build needs some attention it appears.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I don't want to read 78 pages, so can anyone tell me if he plans to mod this to allow older cards to work? Like my Radeon 5870?

doubtful. thats a pretty old card. might be time to retire it and get something atleast in the 7900 series or R9 series or higher.
Activity: 17
Hi Claymore,

first of all let me congratulate you on your flawless work.

Secondly, I have a small request: Would it be possible to add the days the software is running next to the hours on your miner

ZEC - Total Speed: xxx.xxx H/s, Total Shares: xxx, Rejected x, Time: x 00:00 (<< this last x as in number of days)

As for my understanding the miner is "restarting" every time dev fees kicks in, even if in the same pool, could you not take this into account and give the system a total uptime?

Many thanks again for your great work Smiley
Activity: 18
Great Claymore,

are you going to release miner for ZCASH CLASSIC?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Why the freeze on a new linux build?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
GPU returned incorrect data!4baf923

restarting the miner fixes this problem for me, it seems i have to put claymore miner in loops too lol .. although for much longer period like 5 hours maybe...will observe further.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Claymore's Miner Monitor for android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.bcmob.claymoresdualminermonitor&hl=ru
ver 1.4.5
- fix display hashrate for ZEC (Zcash)

Using it for months , nice,  but doesnt check farm-online on background offten
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
Searchin` perfection!
download it from the MEGA link instead.
Mega link don't works in my country
Please, share me link in private.
Just use Tor Browser and you will have no problem to visit any website you want.
Activity: 49
Claymore's Miner Monitor for android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.bcmob.claymoresdualminermonitor&hl=ru
ver 1.4.5
- fix display hashrate for ZEC (Zcash)
Activity: 24

why devfee share more ? Embarrassed

Added to FAQ on first page:

Q: Why do I see more shares for devfee than in my mining for the same time?
A: Most pools support variable diff, they change "target share" after some time after connection. For example, you have very powerful rig, after connection you will send shares very often. It takes some CPU time to check your shares so after some time pool will send higher share target and miner will send less shares (but they will have more value). When pool updates share target you will see "Pool sets new share target" line in the miner. This way pool can adjust the number of shares that miner sends and balance its load.
So check the log or console text to see current target for main mining thread and for devfee thread. For example:
DevFee: Pool sets new share target: 0x0083126e (diff: 500H) - this is for devfee mining connection
Pool sets new share target: 0x0024fa4f (diff: 1772H) - this is for main mining connection
As you can see, target share for main mining is higher in about 3.5 times, so for main mining miner sends in 3 times less shares (but they have 3x more value) than for devfee mining.

any news about Nvidia support?

I will not release NVidia support. Neither Linux update. Please use mrb's miner for that OS and hardware.
Why you not update linux version? I am dissapointed.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Damn Semprons, should of got some FX instead during the Litecoin boom

Unlock it in the bios, get an Athlon dual core.
Raises temps by 10c+ and will slightly raise the GPUs temps above it, but well worth it.
I used old stock fx coolers on mine after I unlocked them.
I tried, as soon as windows starts it gets a blue screen
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
peeps can anyone tell the solve rate of asus 4gb rx 470 with high intensity mode -i 2 ?
45+ on my Sapphire reference 4GB 470s
Jump to: