Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 731. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
HD7950=RX480 with 50 h/s
OMG!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
43+ sols on 280x + zero downtimes

claymore you rock!
legendary
Merit: 1001
Miner is working fine but I noticed it disconnects and joins "flypool and nanopool" ....much longer then 90 sec if thats for the dev?

Try to run without  " -allpools 1 " ( 90 sec is too longer) If miner doesn't start then run it again with -allpools 1

Already tried it without -allpools 1, did not work for me....

Whats everyone got for core and mem setting for rx470 8gb?
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
Miner is working fine but I noticed it disconnects and joins "flypool and nanopool" ....much longer then 90 sec if thats for the dev?

Try to run without  " -allpools 1 " ( 90 sec is too longer) If miner doesn't start then run it again with -allpools 1
legendary

GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hey Claymore,
it's the first time I have a feature request:

Could you maybe handle this response from nicehash different so we can use this (meanwhile important) feature?

Code:
ZEC: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"result":false,"error":[0,"Highprice.Noordertoworkon.",null]}

It's the result of setting a price floor which can not be fulfilled at the moment. Your miner then wastes a lot of time waiting and retrying, which does not make sense in this case.

Instant failover instead should be quite easy. Would you please be so nice? Thank you!

EDIT: Another general improvement in this context: after third unsuccesful connection attempt it still waits 20 seconds before trying to connect with next failover pool. Also not the optimum in this place. If using shorter failover recovery times this sums up to quite some percent of the overall hash power.
Activity: 682
Stock BIOS is best to use with 4XX cards here.  Actually got better speeds when flashing back to stock from my ETH mod BIOS.
What hashrate do you get with stock bioses ?

My numbers with strap modded bioses.
470: 45-46 s/s
480: 49-50s/s

Same here, I'm getting 46~52 from strap modded BIOS at 1125/2150. RX480.
LM3
Activity: 101
Merit: 11

How about linux version??  Grin
Activity: 682
In this logic, the only ones mining would be the big farms. And this applies to any coin, not only ZEC. You are wrong! Unless you have a big farm and want to keep ZEC mining restricted to a few big players.
Genoil and Claymore are giving a chance for the domestic miner to make some profit, and that's a good thing!
Not only big players. Everyone could install linux, build silentarmy miner using clear instructions and run it home.  But not everyone tried to do so. That is the key. That encouraged to learn something new. Now it is as simple as download and run.

As for the chance, 1-2 days ago my small farm at home gave me $125/day with silentarmy what was rock solid for me. Today it is $50 even with CZM. No speculations, plain fact.

That's true  Cry

But my small farm 1-2 days ago was crashing with Genoil's and now is working at full steam with Claymore's!

My profits increased! At least for the next couple days....

Soon, it will be time to consider the return to ETH  Grin

About the only comment here that makes sense and isn't someone whining.

Can't believe some of you idiots think it's a bad thing to have a faster and more stable miner. If you don't like it, go use another one. Stop crying about it and get a grip.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
470 stock 38 h/s, 470 modded bios 45 h/s, msi 390x 52-53 h/s
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Stock BIOS is best to use with 4XX cards here.  Actually got better speeds when flashing back to stock from my ETH mod BIOS.
What hashrate do you get with stock bioses ?

My numbers with strap modded bioses.
470: 45-46 s/s
480: 49-50s/s
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Can anyone suggest how to adjust the WIN10 that did not fall performance miner?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Oh boy!
Congratz on creating new account just for shittalk.
Activity: 11
Wtf shit of program made by claymore r9 280x same speed as rx 480 = VERY GOOD OPTIMIZED!! LOL

I do not like? Welcome to shit genoil... There is a VERY GOOD OPTIMIZED!! LOL
Activity: 18
Wtf shit of program made by claymore r9 280x same speed as rx 480 and close to r9 390 = VERY GOOD OPTIMIZED!! LOL
legendary
I finally got my miner working.....

Would be great if someone can provide the best settings for rx470 cards please?

Also I am getting around (300ms) can someone please help to bring that down?
Activity: 11
In a few hours I will release new version with bug fixes, also "-allpools 1" won't be necessary anymore for all large pools.

btw, Claymore, are you also looking into the rejected shares matter, seems in the first few minutes frequent occurrence of reject shares.

I average about 10% rejected shares at flypool.org with 3kH/s mining.

miningpoolhub, 10 hours in work, 7970x4, 0% rejected shares.
legendary
In a few hours I will release new version with bug fixes, also "-allpools 1" won't be necessary anymore for all large pools.

Thank you.

Can you please let me know if the 470 and 480 cards have room to grow in regards to sol/s?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

btw, Claymore, are you also looking into the rejected shares matter, seems in the first few minutes frequent occurrence of reject shares.

I average about 10% rejected shares at flypool.org with 3kH/s mining.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
if using flypool, do we need the "-allpools 1" ?

For any pool: start miner WITHOUT "-allpools 1". If miner complains and doesn't want to start, add "-allpools 1".
Jump to: