Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 749. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
54 H/s on R9 390X Nitro OC
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Claymore, you're a phenomenon. You absolutely nailed it.

All the stability issues we've been having, ended. Miner starts up in seconds now, not 2~3 minutes as it used to sometimes on my 7 GPU rig.

Getting 45~50 mh/s on my RX480s and 50~55mh/s on my 290xs.

2.5% of 800 mh/s  coming your way.

The man is a legend.  Fuckin a right cotton.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
goodbye gonoil... Grin Grin
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Claymore, you're a phenomenon. You absolutely nailed it.

All the stability issues we've been having, ended. Miner starts up in seconds now, not 2~3 minutes as it used to sometimes on my 7 GPU rig.

Getting 45~50 mh/s on my RX480s and 50~55mh/s on my 290xs.

2.5% of 800 mh/s  coming your way.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks for the hard work Claymore

I am averaging 44-48 sol's per 280x.

Wow, I can't reach that with my RX 480 8 GB's... Mining of zCash is not pretty good with the RX series if compared with the previous series of Radeon.

gotta remember those old cards are using almost twice the power, cost/profit makes 480 still a great card.
Activity: 283
Getting 30-40 percent better sol/s. From 1100 to 15-1600. Very impressed and all cards working without crash for over an hour. Hope they continue. Smiley Thanks Claymore!!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Wow  hitting 320 sols/s with 6 390x.  Thanks for this
same issue as others with nicehash.. upon disconnect of dev fee the miner rejects shares..  and nicehash runs the diff sky high on the shares so its an abnormal amount of work lost.
Thanks again
The stability is amazing thus far.  I applaud your skills.  you seem to have a way with the bits;)
best regards
d57heinz

I will check it, probably I will release an update in a day.

Linux version ETA?

One day.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication Claymore, you're an asset to the community.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
same issue as others with nicehash.. upon disconnect of dev fee the miner rejects shares..  and nicehash runs the diff sky high on the shares so its an abnormal amount of work lost.
Thanks again
The stability is amazing thus far.  I applaud your skills.  you seem to have a way with the bits;)
best regards
d57heinz

Linux version ETA?

One day.

Thank you..really not a serious problem  you can more than wait till your next release

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 30
Thanks again
best regards
d57heinz

Linux version ETA?

One day.
Awesome!
Activity: 2
First of all, I would like to thank you for your effort to make this miner in a short period (only 1 week from zcash launched)

My only question is, can we add an email address for worker status notification?

Example for nanopool:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666 -zwal WalletAddress.WorkerName.Email -zpsw x
Activity: 17
WHere do i set this ?

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

8gb 480RX sahpire ?

im getting more sol/s on genoils
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Thanks again
best regards
d57heinz

Linux version ETA?

One day.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Does not work with reference stratum, all shares are invalid. I guess target is ignored or something with nonces.

Please send me pool address for tests, I will check it.

I was wrong it's ok, some people reported invalid shares i bet driver issues. Are you planing to relax driver requirement? Some of my miners are on win 8 damn it it's impossible to install crimson there.

I recommend 15.12 because I cannot check all drivers if they are good. Also it takes a lot of time to select a good driver for OpenCL development, so I change drivers not often.
However, you can use any driver version if it works for you, most drivers versions are ok for compiled binaries.

On Win 8 maximum version is 14.6 possible. Getting all invalid shares on 280x, tried various .dlls, same issue.
Activity: 954
To Claymore:
Please, add reconnect command after devfee finished, because we have only rejected shares (as someone wrote already "after DevFee mining ends all shares are getting rejected till a new job starts")
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Linux version ETA?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Does not work with reference stratum, all shares are invalid. I guess target is ignored or something with nonces.

Please send me pool address for tests, I will check it.

I was wrong it's ok, some people reported invalid shares i bet driver issues. Are you planing to relax driver requirement? Some of my miners are on win 8 damn it it's impossible to install crimson there.

I recommend 15.12 because I cannot check all drivers if they are good. Also it takes a lot of time to select a good driver for OpenCL development, so I change drivers not often.
However, you can use any driver version if it works for you, most drivers versions are ok for compiled binaries.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Wow, I can't reach that with my RX 480 8 GB's... Mining of zCash is not pretty good with the RX series if compared with the previous series of Radeon.
Activity: 151
any chance of a claymore miner working for older cards in the future? 6xxx series to be specific
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Activity: 124
Confirming nicehash problems...
Jump to: