Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9! - page 5. (Read 56130 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
anyway to know if I am in the first batch?

and i will take it in btc. thanks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Do you know how many units you will be receive with the first shipment and how many with the second shipment?
135 in the first and 415 in the second. The second should ship in the coming days.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Do you know how many units you will be receive with the first shipment and how many with the second shipment?
Activity: 266
ssinc has units currently clearing US customs.

WOOT!

Hey ssinc, I would like to donate my compensation to your beer/aggravation fund!

Thanks jdkackley! Cheesy

I'll pick up a Dogfish Head 120 Min IPA tomorrow afternoon and will be drinking it in your honor good sir!  Wink

hmm... too bad you don't live down in Florida... Cigar City Brewery is 10min away from my house, hehe... love trying their new beers
Activity: 101
I'll take BTC for my refund also.  Should be 0.05 BTC, thanks.
Activity: 68
Just a guy
VERY NICE CHOICE SIR!
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!

Yes partial order arriving and shipping out tomorrow afternoon as long as DHL delivers early enough.
Hash for Cash!

WOOT!

Hey ssinc, I would like to donate my compensation to your beer/aggravation fund!

Thanks jdkackley! Cheesy

I'll pick up a Dogfish Head 120 Min IPA tomorrow afternoon and will be drinking it in your honor good sir!  Wink

Activity: 68
Just a guy

WOOT!

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Prefer BTC for my refund Smiley 0.3 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
If someone is interested in my 6 units, ssinc agreed to act as an escrow and transfer my units to a new owner after he receives payment. First come, first served. Wink

I paid 0.88 BTC per unit + 0.3 BTC in international USPS Priority.
Hash for Cash!
Paid in BTC and prefer BTC for credit.  Should be 1.0 BTC.

Confirmed.

I'll be e-mailing everyone a confirmation of the refund amount with their tracking information once all orders ship.

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Paid in BTC and prefer BTC for credit.  Should be 1.0 BTC.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'll go with the btc route also.

I appreciate that you are offering this. It goes towards proving that there are good people out there to deal with.  When you get exerything lined out, I'll be one that would buy from you again.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Hmm. Mixed news for me. I hoped they would be sent out to me either yesterday or today. If you receive them on the 31st and send out the same day with Express shipment, they just might come to me on Saturday before I leave, but that'll be the closest shave ever!

Are you sure you don't have anyone on the waiting list, who'd like to have those 6 furies instead of me? Wink
Activity: 75
I paid via PayPal, but put me down for a payment in BTC as well.

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 11/1 or 11/2.

Good news!

Do you know how many you will be receive with the first shipment and how many with the second shipment?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
See I got wrong for 10/1 damn them Caesars Julius and Augustus for messing up the calendar.  They are why Sep <> 7 and Oct <> 8 and so on.

What have the Romans ever done for us?
http://youtu.be/ExWfh6sGyso
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
See I got wrong for 10/1 damn them Caesars Julius and Augustus for messing up the calendar.  They are why Sep <> 7 and Oct <> 8 and so on.
Hash for Cash!
I paid via PayPal, but put me down for a payment in BTC as well.

Confirmed!

Also, I received my first Tracking number and ETA is 10/31. I should be receiving the second tracking # today and ETA for that order will be 9/1 or 9/2.

1. I have both Paypal and BTC. BTC is fine for both.

2. Yea! for tracking Happy Halloween I hope it's treats and no tricks.

3. I hope you mean 10/1 or 10/2. Or do we wait a year.  Cry

FIXED! i meant Nov 1st/2nd Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: