Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 66. (Read 225521 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 24, 2017, 06:13:22 PM
In a few hours I will open an accusation thread against Frogman.
Go on bro I will support you he must be tagged for this its not included in the rules that bounty payments will be delayed like this. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 24, 2017, 05:54:47 PM
Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses.  

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

First, we will post the spreadsheet for the Facebook Campaign.

Then, two weeks later, we will post the spreadsheet for the Twitter campaign.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

hey frogman don't shy here. just say the campaign is now scam you are just wasting time. the people here are waiting about many weeks after the ico. and now you are saying that you will posting a one campaign spreedsheet every week!? HELLO PEOPLE! THIS IS OBVIOUS, ,, , HE DESERVE RED TRUST.

another 2 month and 15 days, that's not good. i hope Dev should realize us. we did hard work for Atlant now atlant should care about us.

With the message of Frogman Atlant has just shown that they are scammers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses.  

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

hey frogman don't shy here. just say the campaign is now scam you are just wasting time. the people here are waiting about many weeks after the ico. and now you are saying that you will posting a one campaign spreedsheet every week!? HELLO PEOPLE! THIS IS OBVIOUS, ,, , HE DESERVE RED TRUST.

another 2 month and 15 days, that's not good. i hope Dev should realize us. we did hard work for Atlant now atlant should care about us.
legendary
November 24, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
In a few hours I will open an accusation thread against Frogman.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 24, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

legendary
November 24, 2017, 05:06:22 PM
wow that's a long time to wait.. patient to all the bounty participants, i am sure it will worth it. and good luck to managers and devs

Good luck? they press you to update a translation when THEY want money and first they need 3 weeks and now 10? and you say good luck?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
November 24, 2017, 05:01:50 PM
wow that's a long time to wait.. patient to all the bounty participants, i am sure it will worth it. and good luck to managers and devs
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Twitter and Facebook have already been counted 3 weeks ago. There are not even $ATL. 3 weeks and nothing, really ? And we must wait another 10 weeks ?
legendary
November 24, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
From now few weeks @Frogman? You are thinking about paying what you promised or not? You pressed a lot to update the translations when you wanted money, but now you are in no hurry... You are not going to waste my time, enjoy the translations and the twitter campaign I'm going to make... And do not answer this message, I know you're unable to do it and face

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 04:22:59 PM
So 5 Campaignes each 2 weeks. So it tooks just 10 weeks. No words to this. Anyways i expecting nothing, so i cant get dissapointed.
Im still wonder how such kind of project received 6 mio$.

Maybe fool people invested in this project lol.why people invested in this project which team is slower. That's why price is 15 cent and ico price was 60 cent ha ha ha
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 24, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

it seems like you are stalling for time.
one spreadsheet does not exist yet.
I am so skeptical about this project.
Activity: 588
November 24, 2017, 04:12:21 PM
So 5 Campaignes each 2 weeks. So it tooks just 10 weeks. No words to this. Anyways i expecting nothing, so i cant get dissapointed.
Im still wonder how such kind of project received 6 mio$.

Activity: 202
November 24, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
What is the exact date for the display of stakes for the signature campaign and the distribution of the reward tokens? please provide exact date. thank you!
The exact date is today, they promised in telegram thet till the end of the day spreadsheets will be open.

Bounty manager already told that they need more times.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

It's very annoying.you told that you need 3 weeks. after 3 weeks passed you told that you need more weeks? you told you need 2 weeks for fb,2 weeks for tw,2 weeks for signature. 2 weeks for blogging? Is it jokes? you will take more than 3 months to update all  stakes? I don't think Atlant team sounds look good.Sorry for those who joined there bounty campaign.worst team
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
November 24, 2017, 03:56:36 PM
What is the exact date for the display of stakes for the signature campaign and the distribution of the reward tokens? please provide exact date. thank you!
The exact date is today, they promised in telegram thet till the end of the day spreadsheets will be open.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 24, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
Activity: 378
November 24, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

Then, every two week after that, we will post a new spreadsheet for another campaign, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given the opportunity to review them. 

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

This is a good news. We are still patient and we know that Atlant is a promising project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

Then, every two week after that, we will post a new spreadsheet for another campaign, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given the opportunity to review them. 

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

WTF !!!!! So sad i am working with you ! You wasting my times !

After 3 weeks, We need to wait again only for spreadsheet ? You're so crazy dude.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
November 24, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
Activity: 243
November 24, 2017, 02:35:03 PM
I read they promised for today but still waiting for the spreadsheet, I hope all participants will get good news soon.
Activity: 532
November 24, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
Still waiting for spreadsheets!
They promise to release the spreadsheets today, we are all very excited to see how much we will get for our hardwork.
I hope the team will be able deliver their promise based on schedule, this is what we are waiting for so let's be active tonight and wait.

They really have an awesome reward, I trust the team to be generous to us.

same here, I have been waiting for bounty for quite some time now. No update for a long time, they promised Friday, which is today
it may take a lot of patience to wait, I believe this team is very professional in token development of atlant, hopefully all bounty hanter got big luck according to waiting long enough
Pages:
Jump to: