Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 3. (Read 192093 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
This is one of the most unusual and interesting coins I've ever seen =)
Interesting at least. Following you, guys!
Activity: 1
April 29, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
I'll admit, when I first saw this coin I was skeptical.  However, after reading all the info and seeing this community here grow and have nothing but great things to say, i've completely changed my mind.  I'll be following this closely!
Activity: 32
April 29, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Thug coin is an awesome coin and it has a very good project, I believe very much in your potential, It is a great community and I believe that it can really be boom someday. Good luck to this project and may the success be with this community.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2018, 04:50:18 AM
Very good project, I believe very much in your potential, that you are very successful
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
I don't get tired saying this project is one with a very high prospect. The developers are really doing a wonderful job. The project has a good team on board and the telegram admins are super active.
Activity: 10
April 28, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
Hello Thugs,

It seems you are doing a good job. I still need to read up more to decide if I will also buy some more on the exchanges. Normally I HODL everything but sometimes I get interested in trading. So I will wait patiently for my airdrop and watch the market closely. I might drop some questions in Telegram but I allready found out there are good admins there that know what they are talking about. Keep up the good work 👍
Activity: 6
April 28, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
Admins on thug community is doing an awesome job and all their followers are making it big time. Join thug today and see your Thug grow massively...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
Apparently THUG Coin is well developed, this is a very proud achievement, and seems to have been able to enter the market Yobit, really have a quick and smart step.
Activity: 8
April 27, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
You read about the project, it is really interesting! "CONNECTING THUGS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
BIG BOSS AND NERDY JOHN DEVELOPED THUG COIN AND PUT
TOGETHER A BADASS TEAM
CREATION OF THE THUG CONTRACT
LAUNCH OF THE OFFICIAL THUG COIN WEBSITE AND
ALL OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS"
Activity: 110
April 26, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
Nice idea will diffidently win.  I have joined for airdrops
Activity: 47
April 26, 2018, 12:28:59 AM
I hope it will succeed!
copper member
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
Am gonna hold THUG till it gets to Mars.. Am a serious fan of this project and always happy when I feel the THUG life. The team are super great with the way everything about the project is handled. Go Thug!!!
Activity: 72
April 25, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
THUG coin is a great concept, i like the statement 'put your gang on the chain'  so much, the devs are very serious for the fact that THUG has been listed on an exchange such as yobit,  i am very impressed and i know for a fact that THUG is going to the moon.
Activity: 6
April 24, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Being a thug member is a blessing, I've been following you guys up and down and it been my pleasure cos this thug token has future
Activity: 9
April 24, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
I am very happy to be able to participate in this program, THUG to the moon
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
Projects that will evolve and will be successful in the future. Good project to follow.
Anyone may follow it there is no prohibition, but must obey the rules.
And this will benefit you all, join immediately do not wait for long.
Activity: 5
April 24, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
THUG COIN is a very good project. It's smart and biggest project in airdrop history ever i seen. I love Thug Coin and i always stay with thug coin.
I will be proud of joining this project.Thug, this is the best community. We are already almost 80 thousand, the coin is already traded on several exchanges, which proves the prospects of this project. We are a real community of thugs. Coins are distributed free of charge, which allows us to constantly expand our community.
Activity: 41
April 24, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
Good afternoon everyone! THUG COIN is very close to me. I participate in this company from the very beginning and will support it to the end. The team is very original, like the idea itself. I liked the design of the site. I think this is the best project this year! Especially I like the humor and determination with which this project is moving forward.

The project website says that there will be a very high transaction speed and complete security. these are the important things that the entire world needs. It is very important to maintain anonymity in the community. For this, THUG COIN is the best project, I believe that it will develop quickly and become better bitcoin. There are a lot of airdrops in this company, I participate in the process and receive very fast free coins, which makes me very happy.

In 2010, I missed the start bitcoin and now I'm very upset that I did not buy those coins. Now I could live in a beautiful mansion and throw anything. But then I did not believe in crypto currencies. Now with THUG COIN there is the same possibility: to buy tokens at the beginning of the project and wait a bit.

Now they cost a penny, and in six months or a year they will cost thousands of dollars. I believe in it. For me, THUG COIN is an opportunity to escape from the gray routine and realize all your dreams. Build a large house and travel around the world to see many ineffable people and beautiful places. I already have 72 000 THUG COIN in my wallet, and I will still be inspected, so that in a year I can reconnect all my dreams.

Activity: 75
April 24, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
THUGCOIN the one of great tokens project of this year.i trust in this project and finaly on Yobit.join us by buying more coin now to HOLD!More best thing coming soon!
Join their on website and social network ans community group.threre is right place where admins chat with all members.THUGCOIN THE BEST!
Activity: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:24:12 AM
I love THUG! I have been following some months THUG group. All the time something new! Lat week White Paper and I recommend everybody to read it! Its good and you enjoy it while you read it :-) Last week they had new exchange: yobit! Great group! I recommend!
Pages:
Jump to: