Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 3. (Read 164714 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 20, 2015, 03:55:51 PM
I will sell my frozen LTC account for half off balance

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-vircurex-account-with-1000-ltc-962413
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 20, 2015, 01:15:24 PM
Well I still have an angry amount of LTC locked up

but at least I can still access the site, now how do I change email address?

bter on the other hand...now I'm screwed there. i guess on my tombstone they can just put:
"420, he didn't let Mtgox screw him"
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
bitcoin afficionado
February 02, 2015, 04:54:32 PM
I know about the frozen funds, I used my account mainly after that moment for small amounts, and I had no problem trading or withdrawing, that is until a few days ago.
Somebody is still maintaining the site, because nobody hosts a site for free, and the support e-mail doesn't bounce. Last changes were visible after login.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2015, 12:33:03 PM
Kumala, if you're still there, have the decency to release the remaining funds. I can confirm that my account was locked a few days ago with no response from support. Password reset was locked as well. No hacking or funny business, just the site suddenly not working anymore.

Do you not know there are hundreds of us with *frozen* funds in Vicurex for 11 months? Vicurex has never responded to anyone.

Activity: 116
bitcoin afficionado
February 02, 2015, 06:46:26 AM
Kumala, if you're still there, have the decency to release the remaining funds. I can confirm that my account was locked a few days ago with no response from support. Password reset was locked as well. No hacking or funny business, just the site suddenly not working anymore.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 25, 2015, 11:34:40 PM
 I think the admin of vircurex is not there anymore. So don't send any coins or you would most probably lose them.
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2015, 05:38:34 PM
We have reason to believe Vircurex are on the old DGC v2 client. (DGC Foundation Dev member ahmed_bodi here). Any coins sent to/from there will go into oblivion when sent after the fork.
Activity: 35
January 25, 2015, 05:11:20 PM
I have a DGC withdrawal stuck since the 10th.

I also have an FRC withdrawal stuck which is a bit weirder.

Cashed out to 2x an hour apart - first one went through fine - 2nd has never even generated a transaction number? Most annoying. (and no response from support obviously)
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
January 24, 2015, 08:29:46 AM
Try massive DDOS attack followed with some napalm in Kumala's ass and you'll see, what it does Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
January 23, 2015, 11:31:24 PM
Try a small DGC deposit and see if it succeeds. It's possible that Virc's wallet has forked for some reason. A successful deposit will confirm they're on the same chain.
Activity: 60
January 23, 2015, 08:05:47 AM
hey guys
anyone can tell me how much time on average dose it takes to vircurex support to return with some sort of an answer?
been  waiting for 2 days now because of stuck DGC withdrawal (they gave me a nonexistent txid and removed my balance from the site)

cheers

I have the same DGC withdrawal problem... should read this topic before. Let me know, if they respond. But all the funds seem to be lost...

Same with me (user mirosrabo@vicurex). They give fake txid and 4000 DGC gone into oblivion. How to contact their support , I can't find link ot the site ?

Come on , Vicurex, don't me a SCUM site , return our coins !!!

Try [email protected]. I lost more than 20K DGC, by the way.
Activity: 16
January 23, 2015, 05:01:28 AM
hey guys
anyone can tell me how much time on average dose it takes to vircurex support to return with some sort of an answer?
been  waiting for 2 days now because of stuck DGC withdrawal (they gave me a nonexistent txid and removed my balance from the site)

cheers

I have the same DGC withdrawal problem... should read this topic before. Let me know, if they respond. But all the funds seem to be lost...

Same with me (user mirosrabo@vicurex). They give fake txid and 4000 DGC gone into oblivion. How to contact their support , I can't find link ot the site ?

Come on , Vicurex, don't me a SCUM site , return our coins !!!
Activity: 60
January 21, 2015, 09:22:41 AM
hey guys

cheers

Activity: 26
Merit: 100
January 18, 2015, 12:12:46 PM
thanks for replaying...
well i guess ill have to wait it through
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
January 18, 2015, 11:59:50 AM
well, it _used_ to be a turnaround of a day or two...

these days? you'll be lucky to get an auto-response after a few weeks...

=squeak=
Activity: 26
January 18, 2015, 11:20:01 AM
hey guys

cheers
Activity: 901
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
January 12, 2015, 02:07:24 PM
Ok, I0C is now listed correctly on the Bter.com voting section:

https://bter.com/voting
Activity: 901
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
January 11, 2015, 12:54:33 PM
I've managed to get I0C added to the voting list on Bter.com:

https://bter.com/voting

It's been erroneously added as '10C' not 'I0C', in case you can't find it. I have asked them to change this.

If you're interested please vote it up so that it will be added to their exchange.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
January 10, 2015, 03:02:42 AM
Nerpppp, down again.  If its a DoS/DDoS, its pretty damn sustained...maybe admins should invest in Cloudflare?  

Though maybe revenues don't support it...pretty shitty if another one of the exchanges hired a DoS to put Vircurex under...
They wouldn't have to devote much resources to it... an 8088 and an acoustic coupler should be more than enuf...

=squeak=

edit: the hard part would be finding a landline phone today that would still fit in one of those.

Had you seen the daily trading volumes lately?
Activity: 199
January 10, 2015, 12:23:30 AM
well I still kind of have to hope due to my frozen funds on that site.  Undecided

but with no payouts for 3 months and the site beeing down it doesn't look good.
Pages:
Jump to: