Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 19. (Read 49842 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
and a word to the wise... Check that all your boards came up after rebooting. one time I rebooted it only showed half the boards. I rebooted and all boards were shown again..

So out of the blue I have started having issues with my BEController. I reset it with the button on the back and now cannot connect to it. After resting it should be 192.168.0.254 right? Port 8000? I have this thing directly wired to my desktop and can't connect to it...

Nevermind I was able get to it by connecting it to my router and changing the gateway. For some reason I thought I could get to it directly by connecting it to my desktop

Yep I'm experiencing that now as well. At first about half of them were alive. I have rebooted a few times now and board 1/17 will not start hashing, any advice.

EDIT: This is the kind of voodoo stuff that pisses me off. Session time went over 20 mins. still not started. For some reason changing the uart port on the first board got it started (outside to inside). Uuhh whatever...
Activity: 364
and a word to the wise... Check that all your boards came up after rebooting. one time I rebooted it only showed half the boards. I rebooted and all boards were shown again..

So out of the blue I have started having issues with my BEController. I reset it with the button on the back and now cannot connect to it. After resting it should be 192.168.0.254 right? Port 8000? I have this thing directly wired to my desktop and can't connect to it...

Nevermind I was able get to it by connecting it to my router and changing the gateway. For some reason I thought I could get to it directly by connecting it to my desktop
So out of the blue I have started having issues with my BEController. I reset it with the button on the back and now cannot connect to it. After resetting it should be 192.168.0.254 right? Port 8000? I have this thing directly wired to my desktop and can't connect to it...

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
AM is shipping the missing uart adapters express today, so hopefully I'll have them by the end of the week. Thankfully, I had enough spare BE controllers to get everyone from batch 1-5 up and running as quickly as possible. I appreciate those of you that temporarily gave up your reserved BE controller for other participants that need them.

With that said, I'll be sending reserved RPis tomorrow as well. Here's a short list of how to get them up and running.

1) You need a 5v 1a power supply and a usb cord with a micro usb connector
2) The RPi image is set up with DHCP. I gave it a hostname of "priminerapi". If you are unable to ping the RPi with that hostname, try running an app like "angryip" to find the ip address on your network
3) Minera is pre-installed with custom builds for ASICMiner and Rockminer enabled in the GUI. By default, I have the ASICMiner build selected with a startup parameter of "--bet-clk 23"
4) To access the minera interface, navigate to "http://priminerapi/minera" in your web browser. If the hostname is not being resolved by your router, replace priminerapi with the ip address assigned by dhcp.
5) Web login\password is minera\minera
6) Secure Shell superuser is pi\raspberry. Shell user minera\minera is also enabled and you should use this id for most of your actions in the shell.
7) Build scripts for all versions of bfgminer, cgminer, and AM/RM specific versions reside in /var/www/minera
8) Run the build script "build_miner.sh" as user "minera" to prevent any permissions issues.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
got my controller running thru bfgminer proxy with no problem.  currently pointed to MRR, have successfully used with BAN & Slush pools.  Clock @ 250Mhz - Avg = 1.51 TH/s in BFGMiner - pool side graphs are a bit crazy due to the duplicate share issues - normally around 1.40-1.52 TH/s

in my tests it seems the controllers work best in ghash.io.

Haha, no I don't have crazyguy on my packages, guaranteed inspection if I did.

So I've got all Prismas ready to go, but once again, I've received no usb-uart adapters. It's a bit aggrevating, but luckily I have spare BE contollers and might have enough to get everyone up and running. Check your PMs for more details.
legendary
Everyone that is due a Prisma has been Pm'ed individually. Please respond as soon as possible to prevent shipping delay. I do apologize once again for the absense of usb-uart adapters. I'm not sure why they keep getting missed...

Also, watch out for similarly named scammers who may try to scheme some coin out of you via PM. Remember, I will not ask you to make payments to any address other than the one in the original post.
in my tests it seems the controllers work best in ghash.io.

So I've got all Prismas ready to go, but once again, I've received no usb-uart adapters. It's a bit aggrevating, but luckily I have spare BE contollers and might have enough to get everyone up and running. Check your PMs for more details.

when you get those usb-uart adapters available, i'll gladly grab a few! 8-)
also, is there a source for the rPI installer? or is it just a CG install and some modded scripts?

Yes very aggravating.

Hey oner you can chain 4 of them with the uart cables so you only need one most likely.
Activity: 8

when you get those usb-uart adapters available, i'll gladly grab a few! 8-)
also, is there a source for the rPI installer? or is it just a CG install and some modded scripts?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks for the update.  I am waiting excitedly for the USB adapters.
Remember to ping me when they get here.

@CrazyGuy Have you seen movement of the remaining batches and if so do you have an estimate on delivery?

Yes, they are in the US now. I had to spend some time on the phone yesterday convincing US customs that I wasn't importing time bombs. I will post a more detailed update this evening.

I second this! Thanks guys

I would like to get one via asicpuppy along with the usb adapter and a plug n play sd card for my raspPi

@op

hmmmn   What would customs see in =(    crazyGuy and timebombs  ) some how they go together?

I am hoping your import info did not have the words crazyguy in anyway shape or form!!
Thanks for the update.  I am waiting excitedly for the USB adapters.

@CrazyGuy Have you seen movement of the remaining batches and if so do you have an estimate on delivery?

Yes, they are in the US now. I had to spend some time on the phone yesterday convincing US customs that I wasn't importing time bombs. I will post a more detailed update this evening.

I second this! Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Thanks for the update.  I am waiting excitedly for the USB adapters.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Well they have to be sure it isn't a terrorist plot to send ebola laced time bombs masked as bitcoin miners.

To an untrained eye these prismas may look like a suspicious contraption with all the chips on the outside and wires and stuff. All you need is a countdown LCD.

Then again, customs once held some of my SP10s which look like bona fide rack mount servers, so I can't pretend to know their logic. "Anything that doesn't have a fruit logo on it" perhaps. Never had issues with those.
Yes to the stratum-lb-usa48.btcguild.com , and I have one other miner not reporting correctly. I have them pointed to the slush pool, but it seems to take a long time to update the hash rate. Yes, I also like Eligius very much.  My miner did not come with the adapter, but hopefully I can get one soon also. Giving it a few hours to see what slush's pool reports.

I set up the controller with BTC guild stratum server, the miner is reporting 1.3-1.4Th/s, but on BTCGuild only reporting 1Th/s? I will try other pools to see if there is a difference. Bitcoin.cz and Ghash.io.

I had similar issues with BTCGuild. They were reporting my hash rate at 1.2TH/s. Are you using the "stratum-lb-usa48.btcguild.com" address? I ended up just pointing it at Gigahash but I'll be happy to get the adapter and RPi in so I can point it at Eligius, my pool of choice.

I set up the controller with BTC guild stratum server, the miner is reporting 1.3-1.4Th/s, but on BTCGuild only reporting 1Th/s? I will try other pools to see if there is a difference. Bitcoin.cz and Ghash.io.

I had similar issues with BTCGuild. They were reporting my hash rate at 1.2TH/s. Are you using the "stratum-lb-usa48.btcguild.com" address? I ended up just pointing it at Gigahash but I'll be happy to get the adapter and RPi in so I can point it at Eligius, my pool of choice.

Well they have to be sure it isn't a terrorist plot to send ebola laced time bombs masked as bitcoin miners.
legendary

I've received a photo of the adapter that has been created for connecting to a RPi. The interface is USB, so that's good news.

http://i.imgur.com/S2sr0zcl.png

I will ship overseas, but I can not estimate a price as I don't have package dimensions. The weight will be somewhere around 8kg.

CG do you know, or have an ETA of aforementioned hardware for the rPI? Also where can we get a downloadable img of the rPI software? i do appreciate the work you guys have been putting into these tubes...great miners!!
*i apologize if this has been posted earlier...i just can't find that info if it has been put up.*
Pages:
Jump to: