Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 12. (Read 72173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
donator
Group is closed for ordering with tomorrow's shipping.  further orders will be moved to the next group.

Aahh.. missed out waiting for my btcQuick limit to reset.. oh well.

I usually end up with a few extra's after everything gets shipped out (reserves)... I'll re-asses tomorrow night to see where we stand, and it's likely we'll have a limited amount of inventory available, but not a guarantee.

hehe...ya, I would be curious as well. Finally managed to get an order in but since I was only able to afford one for now I got it through the Eligius website. Point being I've no clue...well...of anything really, hahahaha. I got the automated reply saying my order was received, sent payment to the address the site gave me. That was earlier today but then I see that orders closed earlier today too. We'll see Wink Anywho, is there anyway to confirm I did the payment part right at least?

Thanks much!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Eligius orders will be processed too... Plus Eligius will have inventory on hand as well for quite a while..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Group is closed for ordering with tomorrow's shipping.  further orders will be moved to the next group.

I usually end up with a few extra's after everything gets shipped out (reserves)... I'll re-asses tomorrow night to see where we stand, and it's likely we'll have a limited amount of inventory available, but not a guarantee.

Alright, sounds good! I'll keep an eye on this thread tomorrow and hope =)
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

hehe...ya, I would be curious as well. Finally managed to get an order in but since I was only able to afford one for now I got it through the Eligius website. Point being I've no clue...well...of anything really, hahahaha. I got the automated reply saying my order was received, sent payment to the address the site gave me. That was earlier today but then I see that orders closed earlier today too. We'll see Wink Anywho, is there anyway to confirm I did the payment part right at least?

Thanks much!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
donator

Activity: 12
jcrew; 2; .70; f606ab999a42d7cafad969c8d5f4bb3112d

I probably figured out what I was doing too late, but next time I will calm down, read more thoroughly and focus on comprehension over panic.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Love it! It's a race now between my new hub and the usbs! Here's to 1 day delivery after canary ships (optimistic!).

TJ

My USB hub won the race. I waited to order until confirmation from Canary.

I went with the GearMo. It looks so lonely right now with just a fan in it and a USB data stick I threw in just to test.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BZABGWK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

as a heads ups  it reads a 12v 3 amp brick   that is about  a 7 or 8 stick max.   

Not sure about that, saw that this had actually been reviewed by some people here that 10 spots out of 10 were usable. Not too worried for me personally though since I only ordered 7 and a fan from amazon.

never used it but all my 10 port hubs with 10 sticks using a 12 volt 4 amp brick killed the bricks after 2 weeks of run time.  I have a lot of spare 12 volt 5amp bricks and they worked great.  Your gear is 12 volt 3 amp but the markings or ratings are not what count.  for all I know my 12 volt 4amp bricks were less then your 12 volt 3amp brick.  I have found this brick works well

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VE7GQQ/ref=oh_details_o05_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   I have 1 of these

as does this one

http://www.power-guide.com/pdf/SPU50.pdf    meanwell spu50-3

I can't find these any more I have 8 or 9 from other projects these are very good if you can find them.
Activity: 23
Group is closed for ordering with tomorrow's shipping.  further orders will be moved to the next group.

Activity: 361
movellan; 56; 18.2; 1Dv6pAXoA8G21CLWkwnEGpLsVQmcXZLY4n

Signed message sent and verified. Thanks again.
Activity: 239
346.2 kilos arriving tomorrow... yeah, they're gonna make special delivery with 1 van... LOL

that's 763.24 pounds of ASIC goodies

Your neighbors probably think you're building a secret lab in your basement.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Canary, check my PM for clarifications.  I'll be around tonight.
donator
346.2 kilos arriving tomorrow... yeah, they're gonna make special delivery with 1 van... LOL

that's 763.24 pounds of ASIC goodies
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Group is closed for ordering with tomorrow's shipping.  further orders will be moved to the next group.

Looks like I just barely squeaked in. I sent payment ~30 min before you posted this.

Crazyates; 2; 0.7; 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Love it! It's a race now between my new hub and the usbs! Here's to 1 day delivery after canary ships (optimistic!).

TJ

I went with the GearMo. It looks so lonely right now with just a fan in it and a USB data stick I threw in just to test.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BZABGWK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure about that, saw that this had actually been reviewed by some people here that 10 spots out of 10 were usable. Not too worried for me personally though since I only ordered 7 and a fan from amazon.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

TJ

Activity: 13
WooHoo! Can't wait to get my first miner.

TJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
After a small hiccup, customs has given my MONSTER shipment a release and I expect to be berated by the DHL delivery guy tomorrow  Grin ...

there's a good chance that they will run 1 delivery van tomorrow just for my shipment, so it could be later in the day...

400 USB units remain and 20 blades still available. I am going to close this group most likely tonight.

tune "That's logistics" from the UPS commercial song is now re-playing in my head... go away!!
Sexehh. Everything goes like you stated it would. Can't wait.
Pages:
Jump to: