Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 13. (Read 72173 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Group is closed for ordering with tomorrow's shipping.  further orders will be moved to the next group.
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
Love it! It's a race now between my new hub and the usbs! Here's to 1 day delivery after canary ships (optimistic!).

TJ
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can't wait to get my USB miners! :-)
Activity: 409
Merit: 251
Crypt'n Since 2011
JayCoin; 1; 10.25; 1Jo3spt84pHxAiViWYpuKh1uDapiDPUWCP

1 Blade!
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
After a small hiccup, customs has given my MONSTER shipment a release and I expect to be berated by the DHL delivery guy tomorrow  Grin ...

there's a good chance that they will run 1 delivery van tomorrow just for my shipment, so it could be later in the day...

400 USB units remain and 20 blades still available. I am going to close this group most likely tonight.

tune "That's logistics" from the UPS commercial song is now re-playing in my head... go away!!
I should clarify that I don't know whether friedcat sent 1 shipment or 2 (.i.e. 1 for USBs and another separate for Blades)  he hasn't had a chance to respond to me with tracking numbers yet...
usually DHL just gets a hold of me when they ship.
judging by the number of boxes, I'd say these are definitely USBs and probably blades to, so we'll see if both products arrive tomorrow on 1 shipment or 2.

Appreciate the update.  Let the games begin!
donator
After a small hiccup, customs has given my MONSTER shipment a release and I expect to be berated by the DHL delivery guy tomorrow  Grin ...

there's a good chance that they will run 1 delivery van tomorrow just for my shipment, so it could be later in the day...

400 USB units remain and 20 blades still available. I am going to close this group most likely tonight.

tune "That's logistics" from the UPS commercial song is now re-playing in my head... go away!!
I should clarify that I don't know whether friedcat sent 1 shipment or 2 (.i.e. 1 for USBs and another separate for Blades)  he hasn't had a chance to respond to me with tracking numbers yet...
usually DHL just gets a hold of me when they ship.
judging by the number of boxes, I'd say these are definitely USBs and probably blades to, so we'll see if both products arrive tomorrow on 1 shipment or 2.

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
chalidore; 8; 2.72; 12GRUBTGp6DAc36JLFscrPyHvyPhcW4uwu
Activity: 13
EvilMacGuyver; 3; 1.02; 1C6kpbV2AnTTpMMiT3xRbFo5XE2Kbb31Ws
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Time to open the "Night Shift"
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
question  I got 66 paid for and the mail  label is for a medium flat rate.
  if I buy 4 more to make it 70 do you them for the same package.
 or how many of the 700 are left?
as coinbase finally made me an instant 50 coin limit buyer.  oh happy day!
please see post #2

Okay just sent  1.24 btc    brings my grand total to total of 70 sticks

Philipma1957  ;4;1.24 btc   1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

https://blockchain.info/tx/93aa7ad39147ebe5e6e8b9a7e13114cc1d846c8c96ded7c31f958a1e1481cac0  

I  will stop at   70 sticks.   Good to hear that dhl has shipped.  Thank god our gear was not on that poor ups jet (rest in peace pilot and copilot)
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
bitcoin-rigs.com; 1; 10.25; 1NfWbUWehHRDvsWnDnoQqRGvESyqofcbca;

1 Blade @ 10.25BTC
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
After a small hiccup, customs has given my MONSTER shipment a release and I expect to be berated by the DHL delivery guy tomorrow...

there's a chance that they will run 1 delivery van tomorrow just for my shipment, so it could be later in the day...

You rock Canary! Thanks for being awesome = )

Let the USB miner addiction begin...
donator
as coinbase finally made me an instant 50 coin limit buyer.  oh happy day!
please see post #2
donator

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
as coinbase finally made me an instant 50 coin limit buyer.  oh happy day!
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
volosator;1;0.31;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
west17m; +14; 4.34; 1HuJdjT2WjsUxcqmSTX9p5VdQbipMveVcR
Activity: 26

kidtriton; 6; 1.86; 1Dt5KpTnGY61FK6fXaHxNY5C2b5UuWtmgU

sending email with shipping label and sig.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
You missed out the major chunk of BITFURY miners for August Delivery and 100 TH that will be coming online by end of August or Early September.
That itself will be close to 200 - 300 TH.
100TH was hit by a major production setback and will not be online for probably at least another 2 months.
Their multi layered PCBs turned out to be missing a few layers
Link? I haven't paid much attention to them cuz I didn't think they would be up anytime soon, but that sounds hilarious.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-usnorth-american-bitfury-sales-new-stock-now-shipping-251966

but they are already bucking up.. The chips from the faulty boards are being popped and the new boards are being expedited as we speak. So they look open and professional and unlike avalon / BFL, they went way ahead to support their retail hardware customers by postponing the launch of 100TH and prioritizing the retail orders.
donator
You missed out the major chunk of BITFURY miners for August Delivery and 100 TH that will be coming online by end of August or Early September.
That itself will be close to 200 - 300 TH.
100TH was hit by a major production setback and will not be online for probably at least another 2 months.
Their multi layered PCBs turned out to be missing a few layers
Link? I haven't paid much attention to them cuz I didn't think they would be up anytime soon, but that sounds hilarious.

I'm the Canary... a little bird told me...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: