Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 20. (Read 72308 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
I am trying to get some more coins. I have 60 sticks  on order paid for and I paid for 1 medium flat rate priority box .  So if I scrap up 2 or 3 coins for 6 to 10 sticks to put in the paid for box when is the cutoff day?

I have 1.3 coins now and can add 4 sticks to the order today. I don't want to waste the prepaid for  post office box. Ty phil
cut off would be when I receive inventory.  hopefully I will have a day or two notice from DHL and will post here
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
galtbit 10, 3.1, 1QDinVWsahg2uCM4zGsUjJZgH9MdnojmMx
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I am trying to get some more coins. I have 60 sticks  on order paid for and I paid for 1 medium flat rate priority box .  So if I scrap up 2 or 3 coins for 6 to 10 sticks to put in the paid for box when is the cutoff day?

I have 1.3 coins now and can add 4 sticks to the order today. I don't want to waste the prepaid for  post office box. Ty phil
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
sveetsnelda; 4; 42; 1BA9DiXAyK15RnrpgEDPNA6ApBKmUdMsM1
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
My previous new blades came in a nice box in 3 pieces all in anti-static bags with a nice paper printout with instructions.
Blade, heatsink and power supply?

No.
PDU + Ethernet Unit + Hashing unit with heatsink.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
My previous new blades came in a nice box in 3 pieces all in anti-static bags with a nice paper printout with instructions.
Blade, heatsink and power supply?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
statdude, 140, 44.8, 1BUCKgFCb3UYcEEgEWibFSzgUnbpWRRfiC
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
After tomorrow's difficulty jump, USB BE units will make ~0.1BTC/month assuming 0% difficulty increases thereafter.
After tomorrow's difficulty jump, blades will make ~3.25BTC/month assuming 0% difficulty increases thereafter.
Owner, Minersource.net
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
guidelines for your own labels:

small priority box fits 14 USB miners
medium priority box fits 100 USB miners
large priority box first 140 USB miners
20 USB miners fit into a flat-rate padded envelope

For Labels: What about the shipping DATE? USPS requires us to select a date of shipment - can we print a label without knowing when our units will ship?
Use Thursday's date...
For USB order, Blade Order, or Both?

Speaking of a blade order:

What flat rate box do they fit in and how many can you fit in a larger flat rate box?
I have the 3 components' info and will play with a model to determine shipping volumes etc... tomorrow.

Three components?  When you buy a blade you get 3 items or are  you referring to three separate possible purchases, i.e. USB B.e, Blade, Blade power supply?

A single blade consists if 3 components from the manufacturer
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Thats true but I'm on about buying erupters not blades Smiley.

.45 vs .32 is a lot of difference per miner when you're buying 30 ish!

If you are outside of EU, ask yxt to deduce VAT and import tax. You might end up at Canary's price level, before your local customs charge you 25% import tax, as it is in my country.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
guidelines for your own labels:

small priority box fits 14 USB miners
medium priority box fits 100 USB miners
large priority box first 140 USB miners
20 USB miners fit into a flat-rate padded envelope

For Labels: What about the shipping DATE? USPS requires us to select a date of shipment - can we print a label without knowing when our units will ship?
Use Thursday's date...
For USB order, Blade Order, or Both?

Speaking of a blade order:

What flat rate box do they fit in and how many can you fit in a larger flat rate box?
I have the 3 components' info and will play with a model to determine shipping volumes etc... tomorrow.

Three components?  When you buy a blade you get 3 items or are  you referring to three separate possible purchases, i.e. USB B.e, Blade, Blade power supply?
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I look forward to see whats going to happen with International orders Smiley

Or are they still possible?
friedcat has designated re-sellers to different regions/countries.  so if a buyer is from a place that has a designated re-seller, they should go to that re-seller.
I will honor and finish up any outstanding orders and requests, but in the future, buyers should go to their respective designated re-sellers.

This is a sad day for Europe, our reseller doesn't price them too competitively Sad

YXT is selling the blades for 12.5 BTC + Shipping(.13 Germany, .25 EU) = 12.63-12.75, compared to 10.5 + Shipping (1.25) + Customs (20% I think, so around 2.35BTC) = 14BTC.
Isn't it a better deal?

My question is, how long for the blades to pay for themselves at these prices?

IAS

Thats true but I'm on about buying erupters not blades Smiley.

.45 vs .32 is a lot of difference per miner when you're buying 30 ish!

Activity: 6

My thought exactly. That must have been like Soviet and US leaders felt:
- He's got 10 nukes, need to up it to 20.
- He's got 20, I'm going for 100.
- Intelligence report they have 100. To hell with it, we go for 1000 and let them try have more.
- Only 1000? We already have another 15000 in the pipeline....
And so on...
[/quote]

All this new ASIC buying could put a floor on the price of BTC.  On the flip side it will be harder to mine and get paid that many miners may give up if the price doesnt rise by fall.

Big money needs to step in and take it higher or else there will be a nuclear winter in BTC.  Speculation at its finest. 
Owner, Minersource.net
bobsag3; 2; 21; 1DCD7zqT6hJTRyumTAhK9E3rcvyb4V9e5i
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

friedcat has designated re-sellers to different regions/countries.  so if a buyer is from a place that has a designated re-seller, they should go to that re-seller.
I will honor and finish up any outstanding orders and requests, but in the future, buyers should go to their respective designated re-sellers.

This is a sad day for Europe, our reseller doesn't price them too competitively Sad

YXT is selling the blades for 12.5 BTC + Shipping(.13 Germany, .25 EU) = 12.63-12.75, compared to 10.5 + Shipping (1.25) + Customs (20% I think, so around 2.35BTC) = 14BTC.
Isn't it a better deal?

My question is, how long for the blades to pay for themselves at these prices?

IAS
Activity: 5
ruszip1, 5, 1.7, 1KfC2oRbKZ39yWFWoCmQoLoeaSLeiLRYnG
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

- He's got 10 nukes, need to up it to 20.
- He's got 20, I'm going for 100.
- Intelligence report they have 100. To hell with it, we go for 1000 and let them try have more.
- Only 1000? We already have another 15000 in the pipeline....

This doesn't work if you don't do it in a Sean Connery voice
Activity: 658
Merit: 270

Pages:
Jump to: