Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 18. (Read 72308 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is Canary PMing his return address so we can create a shipping label?
At USPS, it created a label that had my address as both TO and FROM. It also has a field on the label that stated that it will be shipped from a different ZIP code. I put Canary's zip in that field. I have no idea if that's right or not, but that's what I sent to Canary.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Is Canary PMing his return address so we can create a shipping label?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Okay, first time creating a shipping label outside of eBay.  I created a USPS account, but when I'm about to create a label, it has my address for the return address.

So how does this work?  To and from my address?
 I did that too but it will ask what zip code will it ship from.  Canary's zip is 60181  

edit someone please confirm the zip
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Okay, first time creating a shipping label outside of eBay.  I created a USPS account, but when I'm about to create a label, it has my address for the return address.

So how does this work?  To and from my address?
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
BorisAlt; 5; 1.55; 15aJAPshhWsNJRYx4FnjYPd9fer8XM1cNT

Sent a USPS shipping label from 60181 to my address to [email protected] I got confused on a couple of lines for the "4 things in shipping email body". I hope it's all good. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
donator
Canary, I have sent you a pretty lengthy email. Look forward to hearing from you.

-Arrow
Can't find your PM...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Canary, I have sent you a pretty lengthy email. Look forward to hearing from you.

-Arrow
Activity: 12
Go3Team; 2; 0.70; 1HDCvdqE8dGVy8kqGkskviKQNWGyj6QXLm
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Still confused on Blade shipping.  Same time as USB's ?  Separate shipping label?
if they arrive together then, at same time... as far as labels go, it depends on quantity... I posted a note about what fits into which priority box here, but can look at a specific order to tell you what you might have to do wrt to the label/s
also, i don't expect these to arrive before thursday/friday, so we all have a couple of days to get all the orders double checked and labels handled.
Right.  I do FedEx though.  Miners not a concern although you might need a large express box for 100.  Do not know about blades though.  You mentioned you were going to look at it.  I am assuming a medium box for two, but just don't know what kind of packing they are coming in.
Been experimenting and I think I'm going to settle on 3 blades for priority medium box and 5 for the large box... But packaging is going to get creative... Smiley

If we minus one blade could you squeeze 20-30 Erupters in there?
Challenging the elves I see...

Dats mi yob!
donator
Still confused on Blade shipping.  Same time as USB's ?  Separate shipping label?
if they arrive together then, at same time... as far as labels go, it depends on quantity... I posted a note about what fits into which priority box here, but can look at a specific order to tell you what you might have to do wrt to the label/s
also, i don't expect these to arrive before thursday/friday, so we all have a couple of days to get all the orders double checked and labels handled.
Right.  I do FedEx though.  Miners not a concern although you might need a large express box for 100.  Do not know about blades though.  You mentioned you were going to look at it.  I am assuming a medium box for two, but just don't know what kind of packing they are coming in.
Been experimenting and I think I'm going to settle on 3 blades for priority medium box and 5 for the large box... But packaging is going to get creative... Smiley

Challenging the elves I see...
donator
Waiting on btcquick to approve my membership so I can buy BTC, been 24hrs so far grrrrr.

you may want to reach out to them here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-btcquick-support-thread-active-customer-support-172794

I just tried btcquick and they are out of coins.

We will have more tomorrow morning around 7:00 AM MST
Ascension,
Thank you for helping out my buyers and now mutual customers!! I really appreciate you standing behind your service!! We think alike. Smiley
Activity: 25
locksmith9; 200; 62; 1LifzqfZUiLZumdCNxip4ireUm71LkqfYY
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

Thanks.  I'll get you a label tomorrow for my 2.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

donator
donator
FYI Canary If you didnt know you can have the post office send you free priority boxes right from their website.
The postman already "hates" me... Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 11
Hi Canary; order received Smiley  and I wanted to express my gratitude for your professionalism and unwavering ethics in adopting the role of erupter distributor.   Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: