Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 22. (Read 72308 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Please excuse me for asking this here but I want the recommendations of those that are actually mining, buying mining equipment.

I need BTC, lots of them, so I can make BE buys with Canary.  Problem is this will be my first BTC buy ever so I want to deal with the very best among, to my knowledge, not many very good choices.
How hard can it be to find a relatively, in crypto-currency terms, established, reliable party to accept my cash or cash equivalents and convert them to BTC in a reasonable amount of time?

If you were going to buy BTC, where would you buy them?  Coinbase, Camp BX, ??

Thanks for your input.
setup coinbase and wait 30 days for verification.  in the mean time, I have a blip about another service on my OP too.

You forgot to mention BTC Quick that you mentioned in your original post. You can buy up to $250 worth of BTC a day there if you get verified, which can be done in less than one day. Fees are 7.5% for beginners.

Coinbase takes a week for BTC to arrive until you're verified. Fees are 1%.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Received the 14 units from you on Friday - All Factory Sealed. 
THANK YOU
Glad to hear everything is as expected!!
Thanks!

I paid a little more then I usually would, but they were all sealed. That's important to me
Ummmmm.... They come sealed from the manufacturer... Have you not always gotten sealed units?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
partyzombie; 13; 4.03; 1u2jHswt6udgTqx3TGWrAS6JVVfuepQZ8

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
THANK YOU
Thanks!

I paid a little more then I usually would, but they were all sealed. That's important to me
donator
THANK YOU
Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
THANK YOU
donator
Please excuse me for asking this here but I want the recommendations of those that are actually mining, buying mining equipment.

I need BTC, lots of them, so I can make BE buys with Canary.  Problem is this will be my first BTC buy ever so I want to deal with the very best among, to my knowledge, not many very good choices.
How hard can it be to find a relatively, in crypto-currency terms, established, reliable party to accept my cash or cash equivalents and convert them to BTC in a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks for your input.
setup coinbase and wait 30 days for verification.  in the mean time, I have a blip about another service on my OP too.
donator
guidelines for your own labels:

small priority box fits 14 USB miners
medium priority box fits 100 USB miners
large priority box first 140 USB miners
20 USB miners fit into a flat-rate padded envelope
Activity: 46

How hard can it be to find a relatively, in crypto-currency terms, established, reliable party to accept my cash or cash equivalents and convert them to BTC in a reasonable amount of time at a reasonable fee, exchange rate?   I understand that people want to deal in BTC which helps us all by supporting the value of BTC but if you can't reliably buy them you have to mine them; you can't mine them without mining equipment which you buy with BTC.  A Catch-22.

Thanks for your input.
donator
I look forward to see whats going to happen with International orders Smiley

Or are they still possible?
friedcat has designated re-sellers to different regions/countries.  so if a buyer is from a place that has a designated re-seller, they should go to that re-seller.
I will honor and finish up any outstanding orders and requests, but in the future, buyers should go to their respective designated re-sellers.

I assume you will still handle coupons from previous auctions... This is a sad day  Sad thank you for the service Canary, It was a Pleasure doing business with you.
ofcourse
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

friedcat has designated re-sellers to different regions/countries.  so if a buyer is from a place that has a designated re-seller, they should go to that re-seller.
I will honor and finish up any outstanding orders and requests, but in the future, buyers should go to their respective designated re-sellers.

I assume you will still handle coupons from previous auctions... This is a sad day  Sad thank you for the service Canary, It was a Pleasure doing business with you.
donator

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Swimmer63; 30; 9.3; 1HR2xZDfWCq6coGNqQ9b3V5fTMo5guvpaj
TxID; 4a1699f47e141cf86be05a814f3413cf017d1d29836d6fc4885f31c7aff69826

Will send FedEx label.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
trigeek; 30; 9.3; 1ishedPoc1L9N874FgwradcF98q7yprCV

(edit) will send usps medium label.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
dundysf; 12; 3.72; 13iEdGbJEwrcaZyFvBbbwWhquK5zBuUU1Z

Transaction ID: dd6cd860252716f3e63aab0860f513940aa8b056c7b8ba35005eb2c03aeac1e5

Thanks Canary!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
huryde; 2; .7; 12eRTbVo5Kk98XDDiExxAFYzbkXf9e9ZnX
Activity: 22
ehiv; 4; 1.24; 1KuLfnnsaLyrtSGJmRsT2Et7AY63ocAvoC

Pre-paid USPS Small flat-rate box.  Email sent with details and signature.

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Spendulus; 10; 102.50; 1NhdbRkXCzwe3cbqgaafSF9P9ggieQQyLt
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
thegoldbug, 3, 1.02, 1BywWhaLuHfoK4Hwi2ppPVRSCsxRb91cAS

TI: ef689580266c5a322980b53eea11ee12861304d88e37539d3e259b6aaa54fcee

Okay, I'm finally buy my first USB BEs. Yes, I know they are highly unlikely to make a ROI this late in the game but I will be able to turn on some GPUs until winter comes.

Pages:
Jump to: