Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 26. (Read 72308 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
chadbu; 200; 62; 1BmbydAUsYvxkUEAZCTZF7VnWr1NXKH5iv
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Added more flexible options for you on OP.
donator
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I have thought this over. I will order 21 sticks at .325 btc.  total is 6.825 coins

no blades just sticks.  will get my coins in order by sunday. please hold 21 sticks.  thanks phil
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
cp1; 2; 0.70; 1DoBrUogLJEJZsjABmP8FRmYKnyJXjbyqM
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
When can we start placing orders?
Activity: 23
best shipping is express fedex , time = money! Tongue
donator
is international shipping price 1.25 as always? also when are the international orders with coupon going out?
Yes.
Coupons have mostly gone out, I have about 3 left that I'm trying to figure out best shipping still... Should be completed before Monday
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
is international shipping price 1.25 as always? also when are the international orders with coupon going out?
donator
Prices for erupters are posted.
donator
where is ur topic about blades for 12btc?
This one covers blades too.
Activity: 28
where is ur topic about blades for 12btc?
legendary
at  keeron ;

I have about 80 sticks they are a bit hard to manage but I could run 100 sticks before I have too many. I could sell a pair or 2  on ebay.

I would think 120 -130 a pair would still sell/

At Eliden ;

the lights are cool running a lot right now

at reactor ;  price is making it hard to decide at 9btc the blade would be an easy choice  decisions. 

lastly at the Canary I.T.M.  ;

you fucking rock man!  thank God some has the brains to ship the shit out fast at a halfway decent price!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hmm a blade for 12btc  or 30 sticks for  9.3 - 10.5 btc    not sure what deal I would want. 

The 30 sticks mean more hubs. Once hub price is tossed in 3 hubs are 2btc.  so the blade is a  bit cheaper. I need to decide what to buy.

get the erupters, you get better light shows....

and it is awesome green...

and it looks cool...

and more people buy it, because they can afford it...

Right now it is a huge question of old blade price vs. erupter price vs. new blade specs.  Quite frankly the old vs. new blade question is very interesting since we in theory know all the specs on the old one, new one will spawn fourteen threads of ROI discussion based on unknowns, comets falling from the sky, cows birthing live human babies, and Bitfury shipping.

What I hope is that before people start collecting massive funds for the next round of USB orders we get info on the blades so everyone can make informed decisions.  We're all itching to buy AM hardware since they announce when they're about ready to ship and actually ship! Smiley  But nobody wants to be screwed because they paid X today when the Y deal tomorrow is better.  There is also a question of how plug-and-play the blades are, since we're now at the point of casual users being squeezed out of BTC so things like USB sticks and Jalapenos will be a thing of the past when we're in 2014 unless the speed/power/heat issues go away with new chips so similar form factors can be achieved.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hmm a blade for 12btc  or 30 sticks for  9.3 - 10.5 btc    not sure what deal I would want. 

The 30 sticks mean more hubs. Once hub price is tossed in 3 hubs are 2btc.  so the blade is a  bit cheaper. I need to decide what to buy.

get the erupters, you get better light shows....

and it is awesome green...

and it looks cool...

and more people buy it, because they can afford it...
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Individual USB erupters might have more resale value (combined) than the blade. Though the blade is single item that won't require a computer running 24/7.

Whatever you do, buy some AM hardware! (disclaimer: I own few AM shares ;-))
legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: