Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 11. (Read 37123 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
what do the coupons do?

I'm with Chanberg, what do the coupons get ya??
coupons allow you to purchase USB miners at .15 each

I would take some of those coupons, although I did not purchase from you canary....at least not at .89btc. Or if someone has some coupons they are not going to use....Huh?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Troupster; 10; 40; 1PbJnG141eE4avpGrSvtcLRGn3Z29umtsu
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
last time i purchase usb eruptors for 0.55 each and i purchased 43 of them

any discount i would like to buy 7 more and one blade

Thanks
.15 btc for each USB miner
donator
what do the coupons do?

coupons allow you to purchase USB miners at .15 each
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
what do the coupons do?

what do the coupons do?

The coupons are from a promotion of ASICMiner, where if you purchased at the higher price point of I believe .89BTC or more you would receive a discount (coupon) per unit you purchased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
what do the coupons do?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

IMO: It was a very bad move for Coinbase to not Email their customers so they would not have
so many customers BTC/FUNDS/LIFE being held Hostage.

+100. I'm livid. Kills my business for 4 days.

snipped*

What's even worse is IF Coinbase would no longer exist!

Just point customers to BtCquick.com instead! Flawless instant delivery of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
last time i purchase usb eruptors for 0.55 each and i purchased 43 of them

any discount i would like to buy 7 more and one blade

Thanks
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
anyone interested in my 58 coupons units?
coupons are now open to everyone I have extras...

Sent you a PM.
Activity: 672
what do the coupons do?
donator
anyone interested in my 58 coupons units?
coupons are now open to everyone I have extras...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hmm this coinbase thing seems to be getting offtopic in canary's thread maybe someone should make a new topic somewhere more appropriate so there isn't pages and pages of screw coinbase when he's trying to run a business.

While I do agree with you. Even Canary has Coinbase linked in his signature. But yes I think we should stop hatin on coinbase inside of the wrong thread. Move it to the Reddit thread...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1m0h9u/coinbase_instant_purchases_just_got_lame_only_10/

FYI:
I deleted most my messages about Coinbase to clean up the thread...
 Wink
Activity: 81
Hmm this coinbase thing seems to be getting offtopic in canary's thread maybe someone should make a new topic somewhere more appropriate so there isn't pages and pages of screw coinbase when he's trying to run a business.

While I do agree with you. Even Canary has Coinbase linked in his signature. But yes I think we should stop hatin on coinbase inside of the wrong thread. Move it to the Reddit thread...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1m0h9u/coinbase_instant_purchases_just_got_lame_only_10/

EDIT: I have cleaned up my posts regarding coinbase as well.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

IMO: It was a very bad move for Coinbase to not Email their customers so they would not have

snipped*

What's even worse is IF Coinbase would no longer exist!
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
ok well.. I guess ill have 45 btc available on Thursday... ffs!

At least now I know why my BTC was being held hostage and Coinbase was not broadcasting transactions.  Although they flat out lied to me in my support emails filled with BS.

"Really sorry about this - we're having an issue with connecting to the blockchain at the moment, causing transactions to stay in the pending state for too long. We're working on fixing it right now so you should be all good very soon - I really appreciate your patience!"

"Sorry about the delay! Due to a certain degree of randomness, sometimes pending transactions aren't picked up by the bitcoin nextwork as quickly as usual. The transaction should go through eventually - if it doesn't for 24 hours it will be automatically cancelled and you can re-initiate it.
Looks like yours went through."

Let's hope that's all it is.
Either that or it's a smoke screen for other issues.

I had that too once, I think its that their hot wallet just doesn't have enough funds to cover some transactions and they simply blame the blockchain for the transaction for not happening.

The change of 10 BTC per week instant kinda pisses me off tbh, if I have to wait 4 days to get it and the price drops $20 / coin I'd like to get that $20 / coin back, if I got the funds immediately I'd be fine with having to pay the full price.

I personally love MT Gox for their speed I request a transfer and its immediate none of that waiting (maybe a little on the blockchain for the attempted transaction to appear) but the transaction is on the blockchain (might not be included in a block for a bit if you don't pay a fee), but they are a little more expensive.

Activity: 78

At least now I know why my BTC was being held hostage and Coinbase was not broadcasting transactions.  Although they flat out lied to me in my support emails filled with BS.

"Really sorry about this - we're having an issue with connecting to the blockchain at the moment, causing transactions to stay in the pending state for too long. We're working on fixing it right now so you should be all good very soon - I really appreciate your patience!"

"Sorry about the delay! Due to a certain degree of randomness, sometimes pending transactions aren't picked up by the bitcoin nextwork as quickly as usual. The transaction should go through eventually - if it doesn't for 24 hours it will be automatically cancelled and you can re-initiate it.

I had that too once, I think its that their hot wallet just doesn't have enough funds to cover some transactions and they simply blame the blockchain for the transaction for not happening.

The change of 10 BTC per week instant kinda pisses me off tbh, if I have to wait 4 days to get it and the price drops $20 / coin I'd like to get that $20 / coin back, if I got the funds immediately I'd be fine with having to pay the full price.

I personally love MT Gox for their speed I request a transfer and its immediate none of that waiting (maybe a little on the blockchain for the attempted transaction to appear) but the transaction is on the blockchain (might not be included in a block for a bit if you don't pay a fee), but they are a little more expensive.

If you're as annoyed as I am, upvote my reddit post:

Activity: 81

Well not much seems to be happening with bitinstant and some other exchanges have just closed doors...
Activity: 78

Pages:
Jump to: