Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 6. (Read 37123 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
USB:

ylame; 10; 1.6; 1Pu2rc1sgQ5Gttc6HfGCSJB9GruAAqw4Us
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Chronikka; 1; 4; 19sFhxYqfKt2Sko3wwTiPBN8wW34ASrrvS
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
keeron; 2; 0.30; 13ycnFkBQaUVXBXJNknE5Zrkhcqtd6S6X3

(This is in addition to the 20 I ordered earlier... if not packed, can re-use the same box :-) )
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Resuming packing tonight... Shipping should resume tomorrow.

Will you also be shipping my 5 blade connectors.  Thanks again. 
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Resuming packing tonight... Shipping should resume tomorrow.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
blades:

whitefeather; 2; 8; 1797avERwxtP8E2Y5wYGHNaG7WyKSDWgqs

email with label sent.
Activity: 43
r7970; 1; 4.00; 1C4VGs361gca9N8fxN8pb9bawRR59eqqB1
Activity: 32
That's what I'm starting to expect - difference between "nominal" and "guaranteed" is a little wiggle room to allow for a dead chip.

Still, doesn't hurt to ask and know for sure!
Activity: 148
So Canary does that mean that there's no way to troubleshoot the dead chip? What are the terms for warranty service in that case?

its a dead chip. thats why the blades are rated at 10.0 Ghs and everything above that is "freebie". that allows for up to 2 chips to be bad and still be over 10ghs.

i've seen about 5% of blades have bad chips. one is not so bad. more than one you may have an issue with your PSU.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
bobsag3; 1; 4.00; 1LyT7HSGbkXGCbk7PHAT5V17s5ytGCAZ82
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
So Canary does that mean that there's no way to troubleshoot the dead chip? What are the terms for warranty service in that case?

talking along warranty. i got 50 sticks today. one bad one.  so far out of the 200 plus sticks I have ordered this is the second bad stick.  first time I sent back the doa stick you sent me a replacement with my next order.

mailing back a .55btc stick is not too painful.

mailing back a .15 btc stick is a little more painful to do.  can I send a shit load of photos of it rather then mail it?

it gives me timeout on 7 hubs and 2 pc's none of the other sticks do this. I am going to order on sat or sun. you can shoot me a pm as to what to do.
Activity: 196
gambitv; 7; 1.16; 1GamBiYnZP6Z78aNwm1hkLgHX7YSUZYRo7

7 usb block erupters, awaiting label from buyer99 again, will update when complete.

Edit: Email sent with label and 4 things required: txid, first address, tracking no, signature.
donator
How do you switch from low/high-power modes? Is it a hidden configuration setting or do I have to jumper something?

I'm running the blades off a backplane that's being fed by one of those HP DPS800's that the plane is designed to work with.

Out of the whole plane, I just have one "x" chip out of the whole setup. It "might" be a power issue, but I'm more inclined to think it's just a funky chip. I'll happily troubleshoot anything though.

EDIT: These are the non-overclockable blades. Does that mean there is no such thing as low/high-power mode?

Yea i would guess its just not an option on the v2 blades.its a button on the configuration page of the v1 blades. Right by switch server, refresh and update/restart
you can't overclock the new blades
Activity: 55
How do you switch from low/high-power modes? Is it a hidden configuration setting or do I have to jumper something?

I'm running the blades off a backplane that's being fed by one of those HP DPS800's that the plane is designed to work with.

Out of the whole plane, I just have one "x" chip out of the whole setup. It "might" be a power issue, but I'm more inclined to think it's just a funky chip. I'll happily troubleshoot anything though.

EDIT: These are the non-overclockable blades. Does that mean there is no such thing as low/high-power mode?

Yea i would guess its just not an option on the v2 blades.its a button on the configuration page of the v1 blades. Right by switch server, refresh and update/restart
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
More blades have arrived today  Grin

now if only you would let me send you cash via Moneygram.....   lol....  
Never done that. The only cash deal I ever did was a pickup...
Don't wish to deal with anything but btc otherwise.

then im at the mercy of waiting bitmit buyers to pay up... ;/

no big deal...  i'll get something on the next go round...
donator
More blades have arrived today  Grin

now if only you would let me send you cash via Moneygram.....   lol....  
Never done that. The only cash deal I ever did was a pickup...
Don't wish to deal with anything but btc otherwise.
donator
I guess I missed something. What is the timer for?
The timer is for when I close this batch...
donator
Received the V2 Blade today and got it set up and running. Hashing away at about 10.9GH/s. Thanks again Canary!

Was a bit nervous about shipping in a padded envelope, but arrived very well packed. Blade itself comes in a plain brown box with antistatic bag and foam padding, then that was inside a padded envelope, then that envelope was inside another padded envelope. Any concerns disappeared after pulling the envelope out of the mailbox and seeing how well it was packaged.

What are the two surface mount components included in a baggie with the Blade, by the way? Extra fuses I assume?
Yep, extra fuses (ceramic vs. the legacy 10Amp car-style fuses).

Pages:
Jump to: