Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 26. (Read 37125 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Do you only accept bitcoin?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Partyzombie;20;3.6;14iVxfGG3yh743i6YTG8J81fdYz9L79nw6
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
New Blades:
4 btc
~10.7 Gh/s. fixed speed. not over-clockable. USB connection available.

WHEN YOU WILL SENT IT IF BUY IT TODAY?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
metal_jacke1; 5; 0.9; 1MiPyU4962r4VGiy38PntpHU6yhUiBM9hg
Activity: 55
Well. Just bought one for 5BTC yesterday. Feel like being cheated.

dont feel cheated. because
a.) they wont be shipping until at least tuesday so you will get yours a little earlier
b.) thats how the game rolls.

i know how you feel though, 9 days ago i got 3 blades @ 10.5 a piece. in those 9 days I have not made back enough to cover the difference in price so it would have been WAY more beneficial/profitable to wait and get 8 blades. Thats just how the bitcoin game goes.

these days it seems like bitcoin is all about selling hardware rather than actually mining. unless better BTC / GHs miners come out, bitcoin is going to slowly die off from the mining perspective.

The ones who got rich during the gold rushes were the guys selling shovels gold pans and supplies... most miners went home broke

If I had one BTC for everytime I read this...  lol.  But seriously, its a fact...  its a hedged profit based on selling a tangible product based on demand, as opposed to relying on conditions and luck to favor you, and strike it rich.

at some point you can buy miners with mined coins which gives you more assets. the fact that those assets gradually decrease in price is just a fact of physical goods. regardless of that fact, you are increasing your "profit" it just may not be the profit you were looking for, no jedi required
Activity: 30

a.) they wont be shipping until at least tuesday so you will get yours a little earlier

i know how you feel though, 9 days ago i got 3 blades @ 10.5 a piece. in those 9 days I have not made back enough to cover the difference in price so it would have been WAY more beneficial/profitable to wait and get 8 blades. Thats just how the bitcoin game goes.

these days it seems like bitcoin is all about selling hardware rather than actually mining. unless better BTC / GHs miners come out, bitcoin is going to slowly die off from the mining perspective.

The ones who got rich during the gold rushes were the guys selling shovels gold pans and supplies... most miners went home broke

If I had one BTC for everytime I read this...  lol.  But seriously, its a fact...  its a hedged profit based on selling a tangible product based on demand, as opposed to relying on conditions and luck to favor you, and strike it rich.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
you can over or under clock your blade. the new blade is voltage locked.  most likely that feature is worth the 1 coin. and your blade is in the mail while the new blade will not mail until tues .  these 2 factors should set you square.

to canary I would want a 10 pack of sticks  and 1 new style blade.  10x  .18 = 1.8 btc plus 4 btc or 5.8 btc total. 

my question is do i pay for a medium flat rate box?

tia
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
soy, 3, 0.54, 1MNFGC5yp3JFCmuA6S1LUBoHG5bFuqTszE
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
.18 is almost twice as much as it should cost when looking at the price of the 13g\hash blade for 4 btc or lower. I would only grab these if they were .1 btc or less.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD

I bought 2 @ 10.5 about 5 days ago, hoping that there is another coupon deal to be had.
I have to admit they were fun to setup, I genuinely enjoy playing with custom mining equipment but then Im a nerd.

This late purchase and recent drop is a swift kick in the balls cost wise, I was calculating a ~10-20% loss on ROI in exchange for getting some equipment to play with but things are feeling grim with the new miners being so cheap (another wave of hashing power).

Oh well, lets see how it goes.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

It make sense, the whole BTC world is a game today. Risk is high.
Activity: 55

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How do the new blades look?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
.18? aww man :-( If only I waited 12 hours.
Activity: 126
Activity: 34
Min. order for international shipping? And shipping fee?
which country?

Sorry my bad! Sweden

Please, same question for Spain.

Thank you!
Activity: 51
Are the blades in stock and ready to ship?
Edit: Nevermind, I re-read.  Next week!
Activity: 131
Min. order for international shipping? And shipping fee?
which country?

Sorry my bad! Sweden
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
will update orders in the AM, time to snooze
Pages:
Jump to: