Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 3. (Read 37123 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Till the best provider of bitcoin mining equipment returns and opens a buy group.... Seems so far away.... Lkl

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
till the...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
3 more days....          Cry
Activity: 672
Hey Canary when is next group buy opening?

Whenever it is, expect a nice price drop.  I'm hoping for Blades @ BTC3 and under.  Cheesy

You should wait...I doubt asicminer is going to produce the blade much longer. Their chip is falling behind the competition very quickly. They need to get in on the 28 nm game and move forward. Small companies are offering ~2.5 Gh/s USB miners now that are based on bitfury chips. They are comparable in price to the blade but draw significantly less power and are easier to set up. ASICminer needs a new chip. Unless these blades drop to 2 BTC I'm not sure they will be worth it.

These blades probably cost asicminer less than 100 dollars to produce. They mass produce the crap out of these chips, and they are cheap to make. I think these blades will be here for a long time, but the price will probably drop down to 2 BTC in a month or so
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will be back after 24th, currently traveling.
Blades are 3.5 or less at that time. Sticks within 15-20% of .10 or less.
Ttyl

So now longer than a week?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

Whenever it is, expect a nice price drop.  I'm hoping for Blades @ BTC3 and under.  Cheesy

You should wait...I doubt asicminer is going to produce the blade much longer. Their chip is falling behind the competition very quickly. They need to get in on the 28 nm game and move forward. Small companies are offering ~2.5 Gh/s USB miners now that are based on bitfury chips. They are comparable in price to the blade but draw significantly less power and are easier to set up. ASICminer needs a new chip. Unless these blades drop to 2 BTC I'm not sure they will be worth it.

I'm not waiting!  Lol.  I have a couple of Bitfury boards, a shitload of USB Erupters and 6 Blades.  I also have a September preorder with KNC and another October order with Butfury/MBP.  I'll probably fill out my AM backplane with 4 more Blades when the price drops enough.  And I plan on ordering even more Bitfury boards when I accumulate more BTC.  I'd also like to get a few of those sexy Redfury USBs.

This is addictive as hell!  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Will be back after 24th, currently traveling.
Blades are 3.5 or less at that time. Sticks within 15-20% of .10 or less.
Ttyl
legendary
Activity: 1593
Need a warranty exchange on a blade when you return.
PM sent.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I got my miners today. Thank you so much Canary!
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

Whenever it is, expect a nice price drop.  I'm hoping for Blades @ BTC3 and under.  Cheesy

Right, how much of a premium for the small product w/higher energy costs?  Come November when KnC will be selling Jupiters at $12.60/GH/s, a 2BTC Blade (at today's prices) would be $28.40/GH/s, or is my math wrong.  But then a month and a half or two is a loooong time in the Bitcoin mining device world.

Too bad BFL didn't live up to expectations.  They should be selling Jalapenos off the shelf right now at prices effectively matching the Blade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 31
Hey Canary, any chance to test that V2 blade i sent back to you?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just to say thanks again to canary - USB-BE's arrived quick, well packed - great service.

My only regret is they're ugly black units and my collection doesn't yet have a single nice blue one Sad

i will swap a blue for 2 black ones haha j/k
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Just to say thanks again to canary - USB-BE's arrived quick, well packed - great service.

My only regret is they're ugly black units and my collection doesn't yet have a single nice blue one Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any left over backplanes for sale?
any idea when you opening a new group?    or should I order from teek this time?
Activity: 32
How are you fellows cooling your Blade v2's on the backplane?

I'm very curious.

Cheap window fan from Target pointed straight through the blades.
Pages:
Jump to: