Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 11. (Read 24853 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
are you going to reply to the emailed label as confirmation that you received it and everything is fine on our end?
yes, as always...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Label sent

ID a98198c7cedd79b5228ff6d2105a29985a95b81eb51e7a6dff32422ee1c2bcd7
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
are you going to reply to the emailed label as confirmation that you received it and everything is fine on our end?
donator
For FedEx, it doesn't allow us to specify the originating zip code without a complete address, what should we do there?
ship from yourself to yourself (or wherever).  FedEx will bill your credit card the appropriate amount.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
Label sent.
Thanks Canary!
Activity: 168
Labels sent!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
For FedEx, it doesn't allow us to specify the originating zip code without a complete address, what should we do there?

I called Fedex about this and they said just use your own address and they bill you after the fact based on where it scans first and last.  To get a quote, temporarily change the ship from zip/city to the one where it ships from.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Labels sent.
Transaction ID: 344fc2c3149c8b3b0015e6e38a636cd6c4b845dc2dc32927986e1c135aaa6cc2
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
sent label

body of msg

tx id
tracking#
sending address
sig
Activity: 239
For shipping, each cube will be in it's own 8x8x8 box. each box is 7 pounds. you should consider insurance, it's up to you...

so if you have 2 cubes on order, you'll send 2 labels, 1 for each cube.
3 on order, send 3 labels etc... etc...
6 Cubes ordered, please send 6 labels.

it's important that the weight is 7 pounds.  if it's not, post office could delay shipping.

I'm not using Region C boxes because they are just not very cost effective as it turned out last time.

those who have fedex accounts or can email me a fedex label, you can do so.

When creating the labels via USPS/FedEx, it's up to you to choose the type of service: Priority/Express, Ground/Next Day etc...

I do have tracking from friedcat.  As I see the shipment progress (enter US for ex.) I'll post updates here.

USPS labels have been sent to your email. Please let me know if there are any issues, thanks!
Wallet Address: 12MnatSTudtfdM1rWEa9qVJ32oJZxAeKCZ
Activity: 397
Label's sent (4 cubes total, 4 transactions of 1 cube, 4 labels)

Thanks.
for people w/o shipping accounts, ~$12 is about right.

How are you seeing 12 dollars?

For me, 7lbs, (Choose your own box) Priority Mail® Service (Non-flat Rate) is 21.12.

Mine was 21 with insurance. so that is right.

How are you seeing 12 dollars?

For me, 7lbs, (Choose your own box) Priority Mail® Service (Non-flat Rate) is 21.12.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
label created and sent
Activity: 167
Activity: 267
This is my first time printing a shipping label - sorry for my 2 noob questions:
* Do we wait for you to tell us what to enter for "Choose a Shipping Date" or does that not matter?
* I assume that UPS is not acceptable?
date doesn't matter.
For this batch, please use USPS or FedEx

It looks like for the cheapest USPS and Fedex, we're right around $12/cube in shipping.  Does that sound right?  Is that what others are seeing?
donator
This is my first time printing a shipping label - sorry for my 2 noob questions:
* Do we wait for you to tell us what to enter for "Choose a Shipping Date" or does that not matter?
* I assume that UPS is not acceptable?
date doesn't matter.
For this batch, please use USPS or FedEx
Activity: 167
So... it hasn't shipped out or just shipped from China, and hasn't entered US even?  =(

Hope it clears customs quickly and can ship out this coming week.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Printing USPS label requires that I put in a ship date :/

Guess I have to wait until you receive the cubes before creating the label so there will be a real ship date?

For shipping, each cube will be in it's own 8x8x8 box. each box is 7 pounds. you should consider insurance, it's up to you...

so if you have 2 cubes on order, you'll send 2 labels, 1 for each cube.
3 on order, send 3 labels etc... etc...
6 Cubes ordered, please send 6 labels.

it's important that the weight is 7 pounds.  if it's not, post office could delay shipping.

I'm not using Region C boxes because they are just not very cost effective as it turned out last time.

those who have fedex accounts or can email me a fedex label, you can do so.

When creating the labels via USPS/FedEx, it's up to you to choose the type of service: Priority/Express, Ground/Next Day etc...

I do have tracking from friedcat.  As I see the shipment progress (enter US for ex.) I'll post updates here.
Pages:
Jump to: