Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 9. (Read 24853 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
everything shipped out.

these 4 3 2 transactions need to provide info to ship out:

05036fcf9892eac99217be5b05d6a82a96726826660426a41c617c38cda068f2
5088ff711ab24e8fc15a935e9cd38bbdb9c24400a9bedf11575caecb0d33157e

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
"great build quality!"
"found loose screws"
"loose blade"

Everyone, be sure to check your cubes for loose screws on the heatsinks and loose blades which may have come loose during shipment!  It takes only a few min to ensure that everything it properly tightened and connected.  The ASICminer products are great, but there's definitely some QA issues that everyone needs to inspect.  =)

Good to know!  Thanks for the heads up.

Got my email and will be receiving it on Monday. 
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No email from Canary yet Sad
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
"great build quality!"
"found loose screws"
"loose blade"

Everyone, be sure to check your cubes for loose screws on the heatsinks and loose blades which may have come loose during shipment!  It takes only a few min to ensure that everything it properly tightened and connected.  The ASICminer products are great, but there's definitely some QA issues that everyone needs to inspect.  =)
Activity: 239
Yep, just got an email, mine are on their way = ) Thanks Canary!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Computer Service Tech
Yes no worries, he will email you if there is a problem. I'm sure he was about to give up on me because I cannot follow directions. A dozen or more emails later My cube is on its way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
This is my first time ordering through him, placed mine on the 29th one of the first and had a friend vierfy I did it right and haven't heard a word nor has it shipped. I pm'd him a day or 2 ago to see if there was some issue but no response, is this common? I thought for sure I would have had it . Rt now I'd even pay for additional overnight shipping to get it. I didn't want to say anything to bother him cause he's got lots going on but this is a bummer, and if it's anything I'm sure I messed it up but let me know please

Just be patient, hes working through a pile of cubes today no doubt. If there is a problem he has your email.
This is my first time ordering through him, placed mine on the 29th one of the first and had a friend vierfy I did it right and haven't heard a word nor has it shipped. I pm'd him a day or 2 ago to see if there was some issue but no response, is this common? I thought for sure I would have had it . Rt now I'd even pay for additional overnight shipping to get it. I didn't want to say anything to bother him cause he's got lots going on but this is a bummer, and if it's anything I'm sure I messed it up but let me know please

I'm in the same boat brother.  Well I ordered after you, but I just don't like the uneasy feeling of thinking I screwed up somewhere... hopefully we both got it right and hear something from him soon... or better yet, get a Cube in the mail! Smiley

Activity: 39
Activity: 457
Got mine a few mins ago. WOW, nicely built! Although 3 screws rattled out of the left most heat sink bank. No biggie to pull it out and reinstall them, but the reason  looks to be that the boards were not properly located in the extruded "notches"; allowing for them to bounce around during shipping.
Hopefully everything is fine aside from that.
Thanks Canary!! Great GP as always.  Grin
Activity: 168
Got mine earlier today (USPS Priority Express). Thanks for putting this together Canary! Excited to get it hashing!
I got an email 12/10 tracking shows it has been shipped out but not yet in my area.

USPS prioity mail

You were one of the first people to order, so that makes sense. I hope that Canary isn't waiting to send mine out on Friday just because that's what I set the shipping date as on the label. When I made the USPS label I had no idea when he would be able to start shipping, so I just put Friday as a guess.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I got an email 12/10 tracking shows it has been shipped out but not yet in my area.

USPS prioity mail

Any update?  Sorry, I'm a little antsy... was hoping to get the Cube by this weekend.

Never got an email back and was wondering if I messed up the format or something...

He said he would email us when he got everything around.

I haven't seen any movement on my tracking numbers or gotten an email so I'm going to assume he's still working on stuff. Just be patient.
Any update?  Sorry, I'm a little antsy... was hoping to get the Cube by this weekend.

Never got an email back and was wondering if I messed up the format or something...

Activity: 168
Wait, are you sure? I thought Armory dev posted up a bounty for message signing compatible with bitcoin-qt, which was completed?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-20-btc-claimed-message-signing-in-armory-179422

I learned the hard way, and I'm sure frustrated Canary in doing so, that Armory does not digitally sign in a way that is compatible with the bitcoin-qt method, so make sure you don't sign it with Armory. (My understanding is that compatibility will come to Armory later)

It must be a new feature, I'm also on 0.88.1
Activity: 54
I learned the hard way, and I'm sure frustrated Canary in doing so, that Armory does not digitally sign in a way that is compatible with the bitcoin-qt method, so make sure you don't sign it with Armory. (My understanding is that compatibility will come to Armory later)

I also learned this the hard way and was in a rush to get bitcoin-qt setup and signed a new message. Hopefully neither of our cubes are delayed because of it . .

The latest version of Armory (0.90-beta) will let you sign a message in Bitcoin-qt compatible format.  I installed the Ubuntu-64 bit version a couple weeks ago and it has a signing option called "Bare Signature (Bitcoin-Qt Compatible)".  It also supports base64 and clearsign formats.

I have Amory version 0.88.1 so that would explain why it didn't work.
Activity: 44
Wait, are you sure? I thought Armory dev posted up a bounty for message signing compatible with bitcoin-qt, which was completed?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-20-btc-claimed-message-signing-in-armory-179422

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

I also learned this the hard way and was in a rush to get bitcoin-qt setup and signed a new message. Hopefully neither of our cubes are delayed because of it . .

The latest version of Armory (0.90-beta) will let you sign a message in Bitcoin-qt compatible format.  I installed the Ubuntu-64 bit version a couple weeks ago and it has a signing option called "Bare Signature (Bitcoin-Qt Compatible)".  It also supports base64 and clearsign formats.
Activity: 54

Pages:
Jump to: