Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 12. (Read 24853 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is my first time printing a shipping label - sorry for my 2 noob questions:
* Do we wait for you to tell us what to enter for "Choose a Shipping Date" or does that not matter?
* I assume that UPS is not acceptable?
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
For shipping, each cube will be in it's own 8x8x8 box. each box is 7 pounds. you should consider insurance, it's up to you...

so if you have 2 cubes on order, you'll send 2 labels, 1 for each cube.
3 on order, send 3 labels etc... etc...
6 Cubes ordered, please send 6 labels.

it's important that the weight is 7 pounds.  if it's not, post office could delay shipping.

I'm not using Region C boxes because they are just not very cost effective as it turned out last time.

those who have fedex accounts or can email me a fedex label, you can do so.

When creating the labels via USPS/FedEx, it's up to you to choose the type of service: Priority/Express, Ground/Next Day etc...

I do have tracking from friedcat.  As I see the shipment progress (enter US for ex.) I'll post updates here.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Shipping instructions will be posted tomorrow afternoon.  The Cubes are on their way.

Release the Cubes!! Smiley

Epic!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
2 questions:

1. Is this the only profitable machines you can get right now?

2. When is the next shipment available?

Hashrate/$ is on the high side, but the Cubes and Blades are one of the few options that you can buy and receive immediately at the moment. Most other offerings are small batched and may not see them again for weeks or months. These later ASICs will be much better in terms of price/performance, but are at least 4 months out.

As for question 2, Im sure Canary has another batch in the works following this order.

Activity: 14
2 questions:

1. Is this the only profitable machines you can get right now?

2. When is the next shipment available?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Shipping instructions will be posted tomorrow afternoon.  The Cubes are on their way.

Quoted and emphasized for awesomeness.  Cheesy
donator

Activity: 158
Hey ooooooo.....

Let's get another 1BTC group buy going!   Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Waiting on friedcat... Sent several PMs for tracking info etc...

I guess the days of same day shipping (ships once he gets payment) by the cat from China are long gone. He's not the holy cat in my book anymore.
Activity: 167
You guys should move your side-transactions off this thread.  PM or another thread.  Since some of you can't read , or didn't read carefully, Canary works off of the buyer sending him shipping labels.  All the buyer has to do is print a label directing the shipment to the successive buyer, and you'll get your Cube. 

That is... assuming you would trust a fellow buyer here...

Now for the shipping info... can't wait to get these powered up.

Activity: 164
I had put in a order for 3 of them but I just found out that my power outlet won't support it anymore  Angry you can take my place if you would like
I would be down for 1 of these at the original price (1BTC) if you are giving up your order Cheesy
We'll see if Canary can work out the details.
donator
Waiting on friedcat... Sent several PMs for tracking info etc...
Activity: 54
Being Friday and all, I was wondering if you had any update on shipping (i.e. has arrived, has shipped to me, etc) ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I had put in a order for 3 of them but I just found out that my power outlet won't support it anymore  Angry you can take my place if you would like
wonko I may be interested... did you already pay canary? if so I would just need to hear from him how or if we can change your buy.
Activity: 155
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
grrr..  i just got my btc in...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Gah! Half-Hour too late...
Any idea when the next batch of Cubes will be available?

Send me 1.3btc and you can have mine Cheesy
Activity: 164
Gah! Half-Hour too late...
Any idea when the next batch of Cubes will be available?
donator
CLOSED. NO MAS.
Activity: 171
Canary, hold me one. Sending payment within the hour.
Pages:
Jump to: