Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 2. (Read 24833 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
everything has shipped out.

I have 1 Cube that consists of boards where most of them have 1 Xed chip (per board).  also, the fuse receptacle is dirty due to having had a burned out fuse before.  probably could use a good cleaning if you know how to do that on circuit boards.  1 of the boards has no Xed chips but has a capacitor that attempted to die and has burn marks that also need to be cleaned out around the capacitor.  if you are EE enthusiast and want this cube, please pm me.
it is hashing fine using a good, 750W Corsair PSU.  however, it has no warranty and is sold as is for educational/research purposes only.
I highly recommend that a person who lives for this (circuit repairs etc...) get it and not a typical end user of a cube.
I've spent some time testing it and putting it together from different cubes/parts and have kept an eye on it for a few days now...
asking .20 plus a label

PM me first, do not send the .20 btc first. thanks

edit: I have been running it on low clock only. have not tried high and have no intentions of doing so.
donator
I can do a USD deal on remaining cubes if you've been on the forums for a long time, we have done multiple transactions and I trust you. PM me.
donator
remaining cubes have been tested and pre-packed. all they need is a label and a quick trip to USPS.  I ship as soon as payment and label is received. no waiting.
donator
All orders shipped out earlier today. thanks!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
for Canada.
from the reseller teek its 0.7 btc on his website.
donator
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
order and email sent.

tx!

M
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
reserve 1

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 30
sent pm

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
donator
Canary, I sent you a PM or two.  Did you see it?

M
Yes, responded. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Canary, I sent you a PM or two.  Did you see it?

M
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Another order on its way to you!
donator
everything shipped out earlier today.  new orders will go out tomorrow late morning.
Thanks!
donator
Nice price! Let me order 3 or 4 tomorrow!
OK

You do ship to the EU as long as I print my own label right?

What would be better to fit in a shipping box? 3 or 4?
I ship to US addresses.
Activity: 406
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
OK

You do ship to the EU as long as I print my own label right?

What would be better to fit in a shipping box? 3 or 4?
donator
Activity: 406
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
donator
First USPS drop off in about two hrs.
Activity: 322
Yet, this returns us to the question "buy or mine?" If profitable mining depends on the value of BTC increasing, then we should probably just buy BTC rather than mine. Right now it appears to me that mining BTC is can only be profitable if you can resell your miners in a couple months without them loosing too much value. Of course this ignores the possibility of mining alt coins and the fact that mining is just fun Smiley

Let me ask you this... If you bought BTC at $100 would you have sold when it hit $200? How about $500? Most traders set an exit target and not many would hold through those new highs. I know I'd never have the discipline to buy at $100 and hold until $1,000. Mining, totally different story, less pressure to cash out, no set cost basis or urge to "lock in a gain". But with mining comes the continual draw to reinvest the mined output into new gear. All decisions have costs of different types, for me this is a hobby and while profit is certainly nice it is not my primary objective. I speculate on stocks now and then, the pressure to sell when something doubles can be rather intense, and nothing is worse than watching a winner turn into a loser. With mining it's a whole different game, much more long term and feels like a business simulation, more enjoyable and far more interesting than trading in and out, and buy and hold is booooring. Not to mention, I don't have the balls to buy BTC at $1,000, but I'll certainly mine it 24/7.

Edit: just realized we are thread jacking a group buy, lol... I have another thread about being addicted to hardware, you should check it out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/addicted-to-hardware-397619
Activity: 53
Yet, this returns us to the question "buy or mine?" If profitable mining depends on the value of BTC increasing, then we should probably just buy BTC rather than mine. Right now it appears to me that mining BTC is can only be profitable if you can resell your miners in a couple months without them loosing too much value. Of course this ignores the possibility of mining alt coins and the fact that mining is just fun Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: