Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s - page 3. (Read 24853 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yep, sorry if it sounds like I was looking for someone to blame - I'm not. Just wondering if there is something I can look for to avoid missing a price drop by a day or two. Totally agree Canary is an awesome seller and provides awesome service.

We're potentially at a turning point right now in the market as BTC has been moving sideways, regulators have been quiet, and cost of inputs has been increasing. All this points to a breakout (IMO), I don't have a crystal ball but increasing inputs alone should result in miners holding and a shortage with buyers bidding up BTC. At the .75 cost it might take a while to mine back if paid with BTC, but I have a feeling the cube will prove profitable if you translate all costs into dollars. Of course all of this depends on BTC breaking out to a new high, and I don't claim to make good predictions but it can't go sideways much longer with all this hardware action happening...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yep, sorry if it sounds like I was looking for someone to blame - I'm not. Just wondering if there is something I can look for to avoid missing a price drop by a day or two. Totally agree Canary is an awesome seller and provides awesome service.
Activity: 322
CanaryInTheMine:

I appreciate the service you provide. I've ordered a few times now, and know you provide outstanding service. However, I am a bit disappointed in the price dropping so rapidly over the last couple weeks.

I am sure you can understand the disappointment of having the price drop only a couple days after an order. It's happened to me twice now and I'm starting to feel like a fool. Could you please give us some guidance on how often prices drop or maybe what might trigger price drops in the future? For example, are they directly tied to difficulty or is it dictated by the batch or something else altogether?

Thanks!

I feel ya but it's not his fault, all supply and demand. If the Antminer wasn't out, and ASICminer didn't produce so many cubes, then the price would be higher or less soft. He's just the seller, and a great one at that, but to remain competitive he needs to price at the market. Holding out for a price drop doesn't make sense because the units cover less ground now than they did a week ago. The thing to be frustrated with is that something 2 months old is seen as "obsolete". I'm tempted to buy 2 more at this price, but at this point I'm just gonna let what I own run for a while. The price is all supply and demand, finding blame is like faulting someone for the forces of gravity. The .40 BTC you spend now can potentially be used in 2 months to buy an Antminer; in the end, from the patterns thus far, the market will price these things so your timing will have only a small impact on where your final balance lands, at least in the near-term.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
order sent, email sent with label.

hopefully you can get it out today. Smiley

M
It shipped out earlier today. Thanks!
Activity: 53
CanaryInTheMine:

I appreciate the service you provide. I've ordered a few times now, and know you provide outstanding service. However, I am a bit disappointed in the price dropping so rapidly over the last couple weeks.

I am sure you can understand the disappointment of having the price drop only a couple days after an order. It's happened to me twice now and I'm starting to feel like a fool. Could you please give us some guidance on how often prices drop or maybe what might trigger price drops in the future? For example, are they directly tied to difficulty or is it dictated by the batch or something else altogether?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
order sent, email sent with label.

hopefully you can get it out today. Smiley

M
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Damn man, I paid 0.75 btc on the 19th for a cube and now they're at 0.50  Angry
donator
last USPS run for today in 20 mins
donator
Cubes shipped out! thanks
donator
So this is going the same way as the USB Block Erupters then, as soon as I buy one the price immediately drops.  Roll Eyes
PMed
Activity: 406
So this is going the same way as the USB Block Erupters then, as soon as I buy one the price immediately drops.  Roll Eyes

Hopefully you've mined the difference since then.

I got one for BTC1 in December, but have mined about .6 since then.

Edit:  nevermind... just saw that you just ordered last week.  Sucks man Sad
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
So this is going the same way as the USB Block Erupters then, as soon as I buy one the price immediately drops.  Roll Eyes
donator
more Cubes in hand on 01/22/2014

price is .61 btc per Cube.  an order of 8+ please PM me.
donator
this batch is over.  I'll post the next one soon, once I know when next inventory batch is arriving.
donator
1 cube left in stock for this batch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I just wanted to share something.
If you wanna spice up your mining machine I'm selling stickers that will give some flare.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-bitcoin-miner-sha-256-stickers-418199 Is the thread for more info.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
PM and email sent..

Thanks
donator
shipped out today's batch of orders.
Activity: 38
Payment and label send Smiley thanks!
donator
Still got some available I hope?  Ordering one now.  Email and shipping label to follow shortly.
I still have few Smiley
One less now. Cheesy
shipped out. thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: